PL12.20.01 Update Notes
Today we are releasing a minor update for Top Drives, preparing data for the upcoming iOS changes, as well as bringing various bug fixes. Please find the full log below:
- Improved garage data storage which should decrease boot load time allowing you to get into the game quicker.
- Added an option for players to opt in or out of the personalised ads when starting the game.
- Fixed an issue on iOS that caused the game to crash when entering the Events screen.
- Fixed an issue with cars not appearing in the holding pool after being rewarded from Events and Challenges.
- Fixed an issue with the Bonus Bar not displaying correctly on the Race results screen.
- Added a missing 2020s filter.
- Fixed an issue that caused in-game sound settings to reset when connecting the phone to a Bluetooth headset.
- We’ve had another look at the issue with RQ rewards cycling on the home screen, this should now be fixed.
Post edited by Hutch_Gsearch on