Skip to content

PL13 Update is Live.. - Discussion

Comments

• ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This update is a big step in the right direction @Hutch_Robin, please keep this up. 

Balanced, no major bugs and just a few annoying things (Pug going legendary the major one).
  • JayJay Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is terrible lol.
    edited December 2020
    This is a beast. 91/92 handling at rq 24.

Edit: 92

Post edited by Jay on
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 3,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    This is a beast. 91/92 handling at rq 24.

Edit: 92

And it's so cute 
  • viddy1viddy1 Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    You guys really believe someone at Hutch is actually playing their own game to notice such stuff upfront? Dang... well, christmas is near so i guess its wishing time. 
    It was always a poor decision too move high-end rarities. To repeat it in this update shows no one cares at all.

• NicooooooNicoooooo Posts: 69 ✭✭
    RobGripes said:

Can you guys explain this please? 4-5 RQ points lost for BMW cars with the only change being from MED>LOW. Except, for the one car which would then have to drop to UR...

I am really eager to see HTF are you guys going to explain this?
    It still is medium ride height, I just checked hence the unchanged rq
  • 0171801718 Posts: 571 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Just make the Peugeot go low and you can possibly put it at rq 79 or a little higher (guess it will be a bit better than the i8). 
  • KcrayKcray Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
    This guy seems to have the most MRA that I have seen so far. Car has a Viper SRT 10 engine in it
    I guess most people know about it but just throwing it in the thread anyway. 

Sub 4 seconds is nice for a Rare.

• EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    I've just noticed the BMW 440i 2018 (the blue ultra rare) is back to medium, that's not mentioned in the patch notes.  
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 8,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤦‍♂️     
  • willcf15willcf15 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭✭

I've just noticed the BMW 440i 2018 (the blue ultra rare) is back to medium, that's not mentioned in the patch notes.  

I noticed this too, thought I was going crazy though
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 449 ✭✭✭
    So is Hutch going by their own standards or don't care they'll make cars medium/low on their own judgement
    edited March 26
    After doing the first new challenge,
    I like the new challenge format. Can see the potential. Just need to make sure that there are actually multiple challenges all the time.
    I miss the old criteria menu.  I find myself accidentally collapsing the criteria instead of hitting the very small area to check the box for it.
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭
    Hitting box need improvements, but the rest is fantastic!
    I would also recommend that the rarity filter wording layout be revisited.  Instead of each rarity being separated by a comma, there should be a line break after each one.  With the comma and text wrapping, it's not easy on the eyes.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 27
    HeissRod said:
    I would also recommend that the rarity filter wording layout be revisited.  Instead of each rarity being separated by a comma, there should be a line break after each one.  With the comma and text wrapping, it's not easy on the eyes.
    Green text also not easy on the eyes. Why not keep the ticks green since they're the positive indication that you have the required cars, but make the text white?

There are far more issues with the UI than this, but as you can see, I am in jail. For swearing of all things. Even though the forum censors it... So I don't want to risk being critical of the UI because Hutch will probably ban me.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I reckon we don't need the 'performance' word as part of rarity tier categories being listed.
    'rare performance, super rare performance etc. 

Just put Rare, Ultra Rare etc..
  • jknislyjknisly Posts: 9
    I like the new challenge format, but I have a small suggestion. I think it would be helpful to know what the prizes are for each stage of a challenge; as it stands now, we can only see the final prize for each sequence. It’s nice with the update to be able to look ahead at what we’ll need for our garage, and I think it would be keeping with that spirit to let us know what prizes we can expect to get, or if it’s worth upgrading a car to push to a more valuable prize, etc.
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    jknisly said:
    I like the new challenge format, but I have a small suggestion...
    For future search reference the new challenges were PL13.1, not PL13. 
    jknisly said:
    I like the new challenge format, but I have a small suggestion. I think it would be helpful to know what the prizes are for each stage of a challenge; as it stands now, we can only see the final prize for each sequence. It’s nice with the update to be able to look ahead at what we’ll need for our garage, and I think it would be keeping with that spirit to let us know what prizes we can expect to get, or if it’s worth upgrading a car to push to a more valuable prize, etc.
    Click the Rewards tab above and to the right of the requirements
    jknisly said:
    I like the new challenge format, but I have a small suggestion...
    For future search reference the new challenges were PL13.1, not PL13. 
    My bad, got lost in the forums
    edited April 1
    HeissRod said:
    jknisly said:
    Click the Rewards tab above and to the right of the requirements
    Oh nice that’s helpful, thanks! Seems like the server is down at the moment but I’ll check that out whenever I can login next.
    Honestly, those Requirements/Rewards banner buttons need to be larger so that more people see it.  You're not the first person to ask that.
  • 0171801718 Posts: 571 ✭✭✭
    edited May 19
    Please fix the pulldown menu with car-restrictions when forming a hand. It is way too fiddly, the white bar is too thin.
  • TopDrives34865TopDrives34865 Posts: 164 ✭✭✭
    I don't know if it was already like that in the previous versions, but why does Volvo appears before VW in the constructors list ? Shouldn't it be the other way round in order to respect the alphabetical order? K comes before V right ?