Skip to content

Buick Park Avenue Rare Class

The image for the Buick Park Avenue shows the  facelifted version of the car (the give away are the Maserati quattroporte's three vents on the front fender , the new grill design and badge location ) this was only available after 2003. however the car in game is meant to be a 2000 year model 

Problem either image needs to change to pre facelift model or year needs to change to 2003-2005

Also just a side note according to car and drivers skid pad data this park avenue 1997 model performed at a rather bad 0.73g yet it handles a "77" in game. This needs to be looked at as the land rover discovery 5 si6 was able to handle the same test at 0.74g yet it handles at "70" (and the 330e handles at 72 despite being far superior to both cars by miles). the handling needs to be lower (69 probably)
Tested: 1997 Buick Park Avenue Ultra Channels Buicks of Old (caranddriver.com)
2017 Land Rover Discovery V-6 Test | Review | Car and Driver

1997-2002 P/A
2000 Buick Park Avenue Values  Cars for Sale  Kelley Blue Book

2003-2005/6 P/A
2004 Buick Park Avenue Values  Cars for Sale  Kelley Blue Book

Comments

• JackyQuJackyQu Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 23
    Already noted for it's handling

I don't understand about the facelift since the 2000 Buick Park Avenue in game matches with your 1997-2002 Picture (Same for my search results) 
  • PrestonLKPrestonLK Posts: 63 ✭✭
    JackyQu said:

I don't understand about the facelift since the 2000 Buick Park Avenue in game matches with your 1997-2002 Picture (Same for my search results) 
    Basically it needs a picture of one without those 3 vents on the fender. The differences are small, but they are certainly there.
  • booboo186booboo186 Posts: 74
    JackyQu said:

Yeah sorry I gave both potential options I didn't know whether hutch preferred changing an image over changing the year. But yes the image should be changed to match 2000 year model 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
    booboo186 said:
    JackyQu said:

Yeah sorry I gave both potential options I didn't know whether hutch preferred changing an image over changing the year. But yes the image should be changed to match 2000 year model 
    The chosen direction with a change aims to be the least impacting to game changes.  It's not always what happens, but that is the preferred option.  In this case, a picture change has a zero impact in the game. :)
  • JackyQuJackyQu Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah now I get it, no vent till the 2003 facelift came out, and seems like it is still possible to equip with the pre-facelift grill after the facelift
    Possible photo change noted
    (03 Park Avenue with vent)
  • booboo186booboo186 Posts: 74
    JackyQu said:
    Ah now I get it, no vent till the 2003 facelift came out, and seems like it is still possible to equip with the pre-facelift grill after the facelift
    Possible photo change noted
    (03 Park Avenue with vent)
    Yeah its only a small difference but yeah the actual vents dont do anything hence being able to be refit onto the prefaclift car but still for accuracy retrofitting will have been done by an owner in oppose to buick