Skip to content

Jesko Absolut Prelims - Road Trip (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• binnerbinner Posts: 786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any car corrections experts feel like doing some research. I have a hard time believing this. 
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    Any car corrections experts feel like doing some research. I have a hard time believing this. 
    It is noted, but is part of a much larger issue that has been discussed by Hutch previously (acceleration curve model where sometimes a slow 0-60 artificially inflates the top of the curve, or vice versa).
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone thinks the bird will be allowed in the finals?
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    No    
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 3,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    I will be flipping the bird at the requirements. I hope that isn't restricted
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    If you do it on the forums, you have to keep it subtle  ;)
    TD42792 said:
    Everybody knows that the bird is the word
    Surely this is not a case of collusion meant to protect #1 who has a weaker hand and was getting beaten by lower placed players

• bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Surely this is not a case of collusion meant to protect #1 who has a weaker hand and was getting beaten by lower placed players

Not for me to say if it is or isn't but I do know for a fact that one of those above you has previous collusion experience. (twice witnessed)
    TD42792 said:

Not for me to say if it is or isn't but I do know for a fact that one of those above you has previous collusion experience. (twice witnessed)
    There is just nothing that can be done. I can beat most of them but it’s 1 vs 6. Most of their losses come from me lol
  • Bst1066Bst1066 Posts: 5
    edited May 5
    TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:

There is just nothing that can be done. I can beat most of them but it’s 1 vs 6. Most of their losses come from me lol
    We have a competitive bracket I see you dropped into T3 today
    Bst1066 said:
    TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:

Oh yes! Who are you? Perhaps we can avoid each other? I think 2 people is allowed
    Bst1066 said:
    TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:

Welcome to the forum by the way!
    TD42792 said:
    Bst1066 said:
    TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:

Oh yes! Who are you? Perhaps we can avoid each other? I think 2 people is allowed
    I am low no chance of me getting High T3 
    Bst1066 said:
    TD42792 said:
    Bst1066 said:
    TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:

Ok good luck anyway!
    TD42792 said:
    Bst1066 said:
    TD42792 said:
    Bst1066 said:
    TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:

Ok good luck anyway!
    Wow you went a bit mad at the end didn’t you 
    spamming tickets everywhere 
    must have spent some gold 

@Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Dmitri can someone please ban this troll from this forum?

I think you will agree there is no place here for bragging about bullying other players into spending more gold. This poster is clearly a member of the collusion party.

I would also encourage you to liaise with your support team with whom I have reported the collusion.
    TD42792 said:

I think you will agree there is no place here for bragging about bullying other players into spending more gold. This poster is clearly a member of the collusion party.

I would also encourage you to liaise with your support team with whom I have reported the collusion.
    Who made you spend more gold?
    you were quite clearly safe with a carbon pack I thought you were going to get up to t1 at 1 point 
    Bst1066 said:
    TD42792 said:

Who made you spend more gold?
    you were quite clearly safe with a carbon pack I thought you were going to get up to t1 at 1 point 
    Why dont you tell us your IGN and then we can talk like adults if you would like