Skip to content

Tune up Challenges

TopDrives34865TopDrives34865 Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
It seems like we are getting a new challenge series... this is the 3rd time it is called so.

Also anyone went through r4 ? Because I sincerely don't think anyone keeps these right ? (Yes I'm frustrated)

Comments

• StreetracerStreetracer Posts: 214 ✭✭✭
    Not too difficult for me, but to be honest, I am missing only 13/54 rare (D class) cars. I am more Challenge orientated, because I do not want to spend much money to compete in Events.
    I was using just one time a super rare car in nine races. Porsche 924 Turbo vs Jaguar XJR on wet Tokyo track because the Jaguar brakes a lot better with ABS and I had no rare car to beat it.
  • TopDrives34865TopDrives34865 Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    edited May 7
    Nice... I'm so frustrated because I'm sitting top 10 on the finals and can already see 5 people with 0 loss, and you know what that means... Maybe a good pull in the CF would have helped me.
    Hopefully you will get some good cars in yours tomorrow !
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both prelim and challenge CF gave me a beautiful rq65 911 turbo.... is this the most useless car in the game?
    I got in the challenge CF a Mazda RX-7 Type RS and a Aston Martin DB7 Vantage. This is the first time I am seriously participating in a final because of the limited pool of cars and me having five fully upgraded ultra rares, since the final with five Land Rover, snowy tracks and the broken Defender 110.
    I am hoping for at least a carbon fibre pack in the finals. :)
    I got in the challenge CF a Mazda RX-7 Type RS and a Aston Martin DB7 Vantage. This is the first time I am seriously participating in a final because of the limited pool of cars and me having five fully upgraded ultra rares, since the final with five Land Rover, snowy tracks and the broken Defender 110.
    Rx7 is amazing for this event, should help you a lot if you didnt have it
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Both prelim and challenge CF gave me a beautiful rq65 911 turbo.... is this the most useless car in the game?
    Nah, it's a decent car, it just needs upgrades to shine. There are plenty jack of all trade epics that lose badly in every event even when maxed. 

Not to mention it's valuable legendary fuse material. 
    TD42792 said:
    Nah, it's a decent car, it just needs upgrades to shine. There are plenty jack of all trade epics that lose badly in every event even when maxed. 

Not to mention it's valuable legendary fuse material. 
    Doesnt the btr beat it everywhere, except super twisty stuff?
    TD42792 said:
    Rx7 is amazing for this event, should help you a lot if you didnt have it

Yeah, I forgot to write that I will upgrade it 969 for slalom. It will replace my Maserati 3200 GT.
    My hand will be
    RQ64 Ruf BTR 996
    RQ62 Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 969
    RQ60 Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 969
    RQ57 Chrysler Phaeton 996
    RQ51 Mazda RX-7 RS 969