Skip to content

13.3 Update - Bug Reporting Thread

Hutch_DmitriHutch_Dmitri Posts: 361 admin
Greetings drivers. This is a bug reporting thread for the 13.3 update.

Please keep this thread to bug reports only. I will remove generic chat/unhelpful comments from this thread to keep it functional.

When reporting a bug please provide all the following info:
  • Device and OS
  • Screenshot/Video of the issue
  • Steps to re-create the issue (Information on what screens/areas you were in before may also be relevant)
Release notes for 13.2:

- This update contains support for the upcoming live content. More on this soon! 
- We have also included in this update a fix to a bug which caused all the variable types in the event criteria to be displayed the same (e.g. they all display as tyre type).

Comments

• KcrayKcray Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
    Reposting from Discord so it can be recorded.

Please fix the main screen functionality to enter the main menu. It changed with this last update that you have to click exactly on the "start" button, whereas this was not the case in the past.
  • Snaetch89Snaetch89 Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Can’t play the game anymore after the update. After I click the start button and the main screen appears it immediately shuts down, everytime 
    iPhone SE 2 iOS 14.4.2
  • SimplesHoTSimplesHoT Posts: 48 ✭✭
    Snaetch89 said:
    Can’t play the game anymore after the update. After I click the start button and the main screen appears it immediately shuts down, everytime 
    iPhone SE 2 iOS 14.4.2
    same issue, just on the iPad 2019
  • Hutch_DmitriHutch_Dmitri Posts: 361 admin
    Snaetch89 said:
    iPhone SE 2 iOS 14.4.2
    Hi Snaetch89,

Could you please let me know if this behaviour still continues for you. Have you tried restarting the device, and reinstalling the app, to see if these actions help?

Regardless, we are keeping an eye on similar reports. Thanks.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 8,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When tapping the screen quickly, to get through the races, the game freezes and has to be manually restarted

iPhone Xs on iOS 14.4.2
  • SimplesHoTSimplesHoT Posts: 48 ✭✭
    Snaetch89 said:
    iPhone SE 2 iOS 14.4.2
    Hi Snaetch89,

Could you please let me know if this behaviour still continues for you. Have you tried restarting the device, and reinstalling the app, to see if these actions help?

Regardless, we are keeping an eye on similar reports. Thanks.
    for me its resolved.. dont know why and how just tried again couple of hours later and it worked, but will keep an eye on it
  • KcrayKcray Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
    The filter for the Collectors club challenge where the requirements for Number of fuses does not work correctly. It gives results that include cars that are bone stock at 000.

This is the 2nd time the filter associated with number of fuses is not working as a user would expect it to.
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 954 admin
    edited June 12
    Kcray said:
    The filter for the Collectors club challenge where the requirements for Number of fuses does not work correctly. It gives results that include cars that are bone stock at 000.

This is the 2nd time the filter associated with number of fuses is not working as a user would expect it to.
    Weirdly, this is actually intentional (albeit not clear, so you are right to raise it). All through development, fusing was a working part of the filters, and it was so frustrating to use because you would turn on the filter (for everything) and see zero cars and get confused (especially in testing when your garage starts out stock). And it wouldn't be easy to manually filter to the Dutch/French/German, 2000s-2020, Rare, Super Rare, Ultra Rare, Epic. I felt it more important to filter to relevant cars, versus having fusion work and the filter almost become useless if you didn't already have a valid hand. But it's left us with still a confusing situation.

We'll try and keep fusing a separate requirement where we can. Long term, I think we have to find a programmatic solution to solve this. Maybe any requirement group with a fusion is duplicated with and without the fusion component so you can filter to either. No obvious solution has yet presented itself though.
  • JayJay Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Year range slider doesn't work in the held cars windows. You can slide the starting year but not the ending year. Works OK in your garage though.
    Jay said:
    Year range slider doesn't work in the held cars windows. You can slide the starting year but not the ending year. Works OK in your garage though.
    Thank you, if I remember correctly this has been logged already, I'll check with the team about the status.
  • bertmcfishbertmcfish Posts: 287 ✭✭✭
    Lots of problems this morning, and still no prizes from yesterday’s daily.
    Lots of problems this morning, and still no prizes from yesterday’s daily.
    Many thanks for your message, the team is looking into it right now and we will update you as soon as we get more information.
    Hi everyone, thanks for all the reports you've been sending us regarding the issue with event prizes not being given out properly since last night. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

The server team has identified an issue which was linked to the bracket information not processing correctly by server. 

This has now been resolved and all your rewards should begin processing now.
    Now the challenge prizes aren’t working! No packs given out so far and I’ve just completed the supposed ceramic one
  • Aamon_KorAamon_Kor Posts: 36
    I have completed the challenge "wet weather" and received all the rewards. Are you sure you completed round 12 with the ceramics and it wasn't the display error where ceramics is displayed on the wrong round?
    Aamon_Kor said:
    I have completed the challenge "wet weather" and received all the rewards. Are you sure you completed round 12 with the ceramics and it wasn't the display error where ceramics is displayed on the wrong round?
    Didn’t receive aluminium or ceramic but I did get the carbon. Logged with support
  • VionikVionik Posts: 13
    edited June 25
    "Fast tap" problem

Android 9
    Mi note 3

• TopDrives34865TopDrives34865 Posts: 166 ✭✭✭
    Happens often to me too 
    Vionik said:
    "Fast tap" problem

Android 9
    Mi note 3

Thanks, this has been previously logged and the team is looking at the issue.

• StreetracerStreetracer Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
    Hahaha, best pack ever.
    LMAO. :D

• BlackXWulfBlackXWulf Posts: 137 ✭✭✭
    I spy a dodge charger r/t android 9 LG thin q g8
  • frederic56frederic56 Posts: 25
    edited July 11
    Hi, since 10 hours impossible to play. The app is systematically closing each time I try to open it during "preparing your cars" message.
    Phone : Google pixel 4a, android 11.
    Tried to turn off/turn on, forced stop, also desinstalled/reinstalled... Doesn't change anything.

Thx for support!

EDIT
    6 hrs later, game is running back BUT I lost everything : RQ 500, full garage etc  :'( help...
    Post edited by frederic56 on
  • NicooooooNicoooooo Posts: 69 ✭✭
    I can't watch anymore the gold ads on my Huawei P30, under Android 10.

Whenever I try to press the button, the game closes itself instead of displaying the ad. 

It happened at least for the past two weeks, with often after a few tries, the ad finally launching but sometimes it doesn't even work after lots of tries. 
    Hi, since 10 hours impossible to play. The app is systematically closing each time I try to open it during "preparing your cars" message.
    Phone : Google pixel 4a, android 11.
    Tried to turn off/turn on, forced stop, also desinstalled/reinstalled... Doesn't change anything.

Thx for support!

EDIT
    6 hrs later, game is running back BUT I lost everything : RQ 500, full garage etc  :'( help...
    Sounds like you might have logged into a different account.

This can only be resolved by contacting our Customer Support and providing as much detail about your account as possible so they can identify it and unlink the other account.

• frederic56frederic56 Posts: 25
    Yes thx Dimitri that's what I did, ticket opened 2 days ago, provided ID account number. First reaction yesterday, asking me to provide ID account number :D .
    Of course I directly answered and re-provided it.
    Nevermind that's fine, now waiting again.  :)
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 441 ✭✭✭
    Far less "server errors" than before for me, but lot more sudden game crashes/closings ("Top Drives has stopped"), quite upsetting.
    Nicoooooo said:

Whenever I try to press the button, the game closes itself instead of displaying the ad. 

It happened at least for the past two weeks, with often after a few tries, the ad finally launching but sometimes it doesn't even work after lots of tries. 
     It happens every time now, I had to wait for 3 hours yesterday to watch the last of three "gold ad". Can't put the video, the file is not being supported. 
    The challenges are a mess. No idea what reward you should be receiving. Hands keep resetting. Major update needed!
    Nicoooooo said:
    Nicoooooo said:

It happens every time now, I had to wait for 3 hours yesterday to watch the last of three "gold ad". Can't put the video, the file is not being supported. 
    Hi there, sorry for your issue, have you tried getting in touch with customer support to see if they can help resolve it?

Nicoooooo said:
    Nicoooooo said:

Hi there, sorry for your issue, have you tried getting in touch with customer support to see if they can help resolve it?

Nope, I thought it would be better to put it here, as I don't know if I'm the only one getting this issue. I have had no issue out of it today yet