JayJay Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
Reward

Final round

Comments

• JayJay Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the prize worth 27 Ultra food?
    edited July 16
    Can anyone confirm that the blue train has better MRA then the Speed?

Does it win on long city streets?

• ToretoToreto Posts: 76 ✭✭✭
    They are exactly the same car, no differences when tuned the same.
    Toreto said:
    Guessed as much but the different reported MRA made me ask lol.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 8,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Toreto said:
    Guessed as much but the different reported MRA made me ask lol.
    Since those MRA figures are user submissions, one could have been reported at 000 versus the other @ 333 
    Finished.  This is now my best non-prize 'Egg.  B)
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do we need at least five Epics to win a car that's worse than the P1 GTR? People are going to win the P1 GTR with much less than this. There are Ultra Rares in the top 10.

For the record, I have one Legendary and five Epics but I can't win because two of my Epics are the **** ones that can't beat a maxed Ultra Rare even when maxed. I can go 200-0 but not 250-0 with this:

I don't know, this feels unnecessarily difficult and unfair on P1 GTR owners.
    O__VER said:
    Why do we need at least five Epics to win a car that's worse than the P1 GTR? People are going to win the P1 GTR with much less than this. There are Ultra Rares in the top 10.

For the record, I have one Legendary and five Epics but I can't win because two of my Epics are the **** ones that can't beat a maxed Ultra Rare even when maxed. I can go 200-0 but not 250-0 with this:

I don't know, this feels unnecessarily difficult and unfair on P1 GTR owners.
    Same thought. Harder to win a worse car :/
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is by far the hardest owners since the 787, where it was locked behind a legend lancia off-roader. I’m going to make it since I have a couple epic jags, but only just. And my hand would be an easy T2. I’d be interested to know if it was deliberately harder, or just poorly balanced
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    But you already have the P1 GTR, and you have all the rewards from being able to make use of it for a year or two. 

Even if the owner's club prize was the second place prize from the original P1 GTR tri-series you'd end up ahead of new P1 GTR winners. I don't remember what that was, but it certainly wasn't anything close to an RQ93 Koenigsegg. 
  • bertmcfishbertmcfish Posts: 287 ✭✭✭
    I’ve been playing for nearly 4 years, have 75k trophies and have never had an owners challenge to enter! The few I’ve won have never been repeated 
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Posts: 255 ✭✭✭
    I bought All 15 carbons... in the last one there was the jag I was looking for...

Not quite sure if it was worth it. 

• binnerbinner Posts: 793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schmidti said:
    I bought All 15 carbons... in the last one there was the jag I was looking for...

How many times do you open 15 cf's and not pull a legendary? This time it got you an rq93 legendary... I'd say that's a good return. Congrats
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Posts: 255 ✭✭✭
    binner said:
    Schmidti said:

How many times do you open 15 cf's and not pull a legendary? This time it got you an rq93 legendary... I'd say that's a good return. Congrats
    You're right about that. 

Nevertheless it feels expensive, because my hand would be most likely competitive in the final event without all 15 carbons.

But overall I'm quite happy with my new car. It improves my 2014 garage massively. 
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schmidti said:

It improves my 2014 garage massively. 
    This comment killed me. I laughed a lot initially then I felt like weeping, as it is what the game has become.
    LoL seeing all the hands that won the P1 GTR since the event finished is pretty depressing considering the requirements for the Owners Challenge last round.

People using up to 3 UR got T1....not just the prize but T1!
  • BlackXWulfBlackXWulf Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    LoL seeing all the hands that won the P1 GTR since the event finished is pretty depressing considering the requirements for the Owners Challenge last round.

People using up to 3 UR got T1....not just the prize but T1!
    Is that from team work or last minute joining? That sounds ridiculous I'm not surprised but damn I'll get T2 for like an hour before being pushed to T4 and or if it's not a really big event prize car T3. 
    Are people who had brackets with mostly epic/Legendary hands going to brag about what they used to win the car as much as those who used URs?
  • MoogMoog Posts: 561 ✭✭✭✭
    I landed around 20th with a hand full of upgraded epics
  • markgames1970markgames1970 Posts: 3
    This was my second owners challenge, and the second one I completed. 

As a fan of UK cars I have had an advantage, this was my hand for the final round

I am not complaining about the prize but its the second duplicate car from owners challenge rewards, LOL