Skip to content

Snowy X-mas in July (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    That's a worryingly high RQ limit. Prize car off-roader fest? 
  • willcf15willcf15 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't entered yet, but it's looking like it. The difference between the haves and the have nots in this one is gonna be staggering
  • JayJay Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    willcf15 said:
    Haven't entered yet, but it's looking like it. The difference between the haves and the have nots in this one is gonna be staggering
    Or people like me who have some... so have the pleasure of getting hit by those that have them upgraded. End up with heaps of losses just trying to stay in t2.

All these 333 cars just going to be an easy target. 

edited July 29
    Jay said:
    willcf15 said:
    Or people like me who have some... so have the pleasure of getting hit by those that have them upgraded. End up with heaps of losses just trying to stay in t2.

All these 333 cars just going to be an easy target. 

What I'm getting at is that it's nearly impossible for someone with, say, 2 legends to beat someone with 3. So sure, you'll probably get beat by someone with stronger or more fusions in their 4 legends. But even if someone put a good bit of effort into 3 legends, but uses 2 C classes, you'll probably be able to win by a large enough margin with your 4th legend to still beat them, making this event more about counting legends than anything else because there's no middle ground.

Edit: Better summary - I think it's very likely that the results are stratified by number of legends in hand by the end of the event
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭
    They will be.

The problem is the lack of A or B non-prized car....
    AslanV said:
    They will be.

The problem is the lack of A or B non-prized car....

Yup
  • rkorallerkoralle Posts: 829 ✭✭✭
    I am hoping for t4...