Skip to content

Offroad carbon Fiber Sale

2»

Answers

• LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭✭✭

Err anybody from Hutch tell me how this is my ultra rare 4WD from the pack I just bought in the offer? :neutral:
    It's a nice car, not 4WD of course!
    The pack states: "At least 1 ultra rare or better 4WD & 1 super rare or better 4WD". Probably means other cars in the pack met those criteria.
    This is the 5 cars I dropped. 
    Pack gave everything it said that it would give, it's pure luck that you got the S 63
    No it didn’t, do you know what you’re talking about at all?
  • Sherby90Sherby90 Posts: 333 ✭✭✭
    It's still online for me, I would be interested to see drop rates before to consider buying.
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭

Name and the texture is not really matching, but better price at least lol
    That's no CF though, don't get trolled.

one of these is 5 cars / 2 super rares for 999
    a premium SUV is 5 cars / 1 super rare for 599 or 42000 cash (so 10 cars / 2 super rares for 1198)
    It looks like it should not be available to public. Those underscores in the name do not inspire confidence.
  • TheWikiaWriter12TheWikiaWriter12 Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    sherby90 said:
    It looks like it should not be available to public. Those underscores in the name do not inspire confidence.
    They just fixed the name to "4x4 Pack"
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sherby90 said:
    Relog, the naming is fixed. You'd better spend your cash on CFs or another deal though, because these premium ceramics aren't really a special deal. 
  • Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,598 admin
    @metti, we just had TWO.
  • a00561a00561 Posts: 88 ✭✭
    最近抽卡的運氣不是很好~
    再觀望
  • MettitiMettiti Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gsearch said:
    @metti, we just had TWO.
    Sure
    Add more
    TomTurbo said:
    sherby90 said:
    Relog, the naming is fixed. You'd better spend your cash on CFs or another deal though, because these premium ceramics aren't really a special deal. 
    Yeah, I'll pass.. not worth it. Better to hold off for Porsches.
    Now that we know how these packs 'evolved', the guy with the S63 Merc looks to have got the best deal haha...
  • NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got trolled , saw that one who was a 1299CF tryed to buy >> game froze so i log back and did buy the pack but i didnt pay attention that it wasnt a 1299 anymore but a 999 ... damn was long time saved G’s for a CF offer not ceramic :(
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry guys, the main card was indeed incorrect and often giving the wrong card.
    If you purchased this pack today, before the fix was made, please contact our support team through the in-game menu.
    What happened to the carbon pack for 1299 tho? I dont want a ceramic for just a few gold less and less total cars lol
  • seanrpsseanrps Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    my issue was ficed by hutch, solid support team
    Post edited by seanrps on
  • joshhaiglerjoshhaigler Posts: 1
    Pulled this where’s does it shine? 
  • TheWikiaWriter12TheWikiaWriter12 Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    Go offroad with this
    Go offroad with this
    Agreed, I have the RS3 (X2), it is great, I pray for dual dirt tracks.

• Err anybody from Hutch tell me how this is my ultra rare 4WD from the pack I just bought in the offer? :neutral:
    I know you didn't buy the pack for this, but you have to admit that this is a nice car
    Not really... waste of RQ
  • SurfRatSurfRat Posts: 106 ✭✭✭
    Had enough gold accumulated for one of these so-called "4x4" packs. I took the bait, spun the wheel and went for broke...2 D's and 3 C's or, in next week's terms, 2 E's, 2 D's and a B. Now that would be a lousy report card. I knew I was in trouble when my first 2 cards were a Buick Park Avenue and Reatta. As you can tell, I was riveted to the edge of my seat for the finale....an Elise 135. Oh wait, these are 4x4 packs. Well, the Suzuki Jimmy is technically considered super rare for another week so suck it up buddy boy!  lol
    Nothing but cold poker tables at this venue.
  • JayJay Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Sorry guys, the main card was indeed incorrect and often giving the wrong card.
    If you purchased this pack today, before the fix was made, please contact our support team through the in-game menu.
    What happened to the carbon pack for 1299 tho? I dont want a ceramic for just a few gold less and less total cars lol
    Not sure if you might already know this. It's not really a ceramic but an event pack. Odds are a bit different to a ceramic. In the packs list the odds for the events packs are the last ones listed.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All sorted out for me quickly and professionally by Hutch thanks. 
  • Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,598 admin
    @LittleEnosBurdette Thank you for taking the time to say that.
  • ForFunForFun Posts: 70
    edited December 2017
    I am a bit suspicious about the new pack. Many of the Super rare 4x4 cars will be nerfed in next update. Some of the Suzuki brand as an example. 
    hutched fixed it for me,i appreciate it! quick and amazing response.