Skip to content

Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

1102103104105107

Comments

  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    From a 10 Ceramic pack last night. Always a week too late....

    I think you'll get some use out of this in approx 2 weeks from now 😉
    True but it would have been nice to use it for something more than the Cerbera 12!
  • chemineecheminee Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    You can use it next week, tri series finals are dodge!
  • JayJay Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    McLaren #18. At least its one I didn't have.

    Of all the brands and Legandary cars why do McLaren love me so much.
  • willcf15willcf15 Posts: 423 ✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    McLaren #18. At least its one I didn't have.

    Of all the brands and Legandary cars why do McLaren love me so much.

    Ah, but what's your ratio? 36% of my legendary pack drops have been McLarens (5/14, not including prize cars or career 12C)
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In all of my legendary drops from packs (37), I have never pulled a McLaren. :(
  • TopDrives34865TopDrives34865 Posts: 54 ✭✭

    Better late than never, hopefully I kept all of my tickets because I ain't got gold anymore :smiley:
  • vossixvossix Posts: 549 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 19
    I miss the middle finger button 😂
    I win in this events a RQ40 Fiat and a RQ40 Fiat 🤮
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Round 15 CF 🤣😳


    Chrysler event Ceramic.  I think I’m good for the challenge now......🤦🤔

  • ErilixErilix Posts: 46 ✭✭✭
    I guess those packs were really generous because here is what I got :


    First Egg in the CF i bought with the offer. Round 15 CF got me the Citadel and the 2nd Egg (only dupe legend I have ^^)
  • mckennzmckennz Posts: 80 ✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Round 15 CF 🤣😳


    Chrysler event Ceramic.  I think I’m good for the challenge now......🤦🤔

    You pulled more legendaries in 3 days than I did last year ( ok... I got 4 last year... all rq83 or less )
  • vossixvossix Posts: 549 ✭✭✭✭
    Not funny. 
    One week to late. 
    From the first ceramic from Spyder weekend challenge. 


  • StreetracerStreetracer Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    I pulled this Porsche from a ceramic two days ago.
    Fourth card was a super rare, so I hoped for an ultra rare. I clicked for the fifth card and oh, just another super rare. Wait a second ... the colour is a bit different. Oh, it is a legendary :) .
    Was this the best Porsche offroader or will it be beaten by the other Porsches? I forgot it but I think there was something about the black and the white Porsche Macan.

  • alpashkalpashk Posts: 105 ✭✭✭

    Got this one from a daily italian premium, now i have all the epic diablos.



    Also got this one from a challenge CF, not sure if it's any good though.
  • TopDrives34865TopDrives34865 Posts: 54 ✭✭

    Pretty happy with this pull from a 2000-2004 CF... and useful for the event ! I hoped for a exige S1 or a 340r but anyway :smiley:
  • TopDrives34865TopDrives34865 Posts: 54 ✭✭

    Pretty happy with this pull from a 2000-2004 CF... and useful for the event ! I hoped for a exige S1 or a 340r but anyway :smiley:

    Thank you little SLR 😍
  • chemineecheminee Posts: 161 ✭✭✭

    Just got this from t4. Wasnt this medium a while ago? Am pretty happy with it anyway 😁
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭✭
    cheminee said:

    Just got this from t4. Wasnt this medium a while ago? Am pretty happy with it anyway 😁
    Used to be med. Now is low like all other super audis, that shouldn't be "super" anymore but their RQ is still too high. I would be more happy with the RQ62 legend, a lot more useful!
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    cheminee said:

    Just got this from t4. Wasnt this medium a while ago? Am pretty happy with it anyway 😁
    Used to be med. Now is low like all other super audis, that shouldn't be "super" anymore but their RQ is still too high. I would be more happy with the RQ62 legend, a lot more useful!
    Yeah, no longer medium ride height and MRA nerfed harder than Covid nerfed old people. Pretty useless now.
  • ErilixErilix Posts: 46 ✭✭✭
    I decided to open 1 Acura CF, "just in case".
    Here is the result :

    I still don't have any chance for prize car since the rest of my hand is trash, but anyway, nice pull ^^
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 369 ✭✭✭
    Erilix said:
    I decided to open 1 Acura CF, "just in case".
    Here is the result :

    I still don't have any chance for prize car since the rest of my hand is trash, but anyway, nice pull ^^

    The Acura NSX is a far better price than the price car Mercedes!
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    AslanV said:


    Not sure if I should post it here or bad pulls...

    Regular Ceramic, already have a A79 4x4 low Bentley maxed..

    Any ideas on what to do ?

    Continuing the luck/bad luck !


    Very happy for my garage, but there is still the 720 and 650 GT3 😅
  • JayJay Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the second last card is RQ79....

    5x Ceramic
  • TopDrives34865TopDrives34865 Posts: 54 ✭✭

    Not A not S class but that was an aluminium pack 😳
  • binnerbinner Posts: 766 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Not A not S class but that was an aluminium pack 😳
    I once from a regular aluminum pack got the exact same two super rares. Has to be one of the rarest drops out there 
  • TopDrives34865TopDrives34865 Posts: 54 ✭✭
    binner said:
    I once from a regular aluminum pack got the exact same two super rares. Has to be one of the rarest drops out there 
    No way 😂
  • JayJay Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weekend challenge.

    CF gave me this.

    The bonus Ceramic gave me this.

Sign In or Register to comment.