Skip to content

New Event: Mercedes Qualifiers / Porsche Event is Coming

Comments

• daGmandaGman Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    What kind of packs will place 1-2 and 3-10 be rewarded?
    If you zoom in on the bottom right of the pack it tells you what it is.
  • joengjoeng Posts: 40
    edited January 2018
    Thanks for the info. Event entered. Looks like I’m in there with @joeng and a possibly a few other forumers. I’m on a 14hr flight any minute so will be
    offline for a good chunk of this event. Hopefully I’ll stay high enough to push for top 2 or top 10 when travels are done. Good luck all!
    I will keep an eye for you. 
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    daGman said:
    43MK4 said:
    What kind of packs will place 1-2 and 3-10 be rewarded?
    If you zoom in on the bottom right of the pack it tells you what it is.

Too lazy to zoom in :) anyone knows what it is, or is it just impossible to know without notice from Hutch?
  • ThephenomsprintThephenomsprint Posts: 467 ✭✭✭

@Thephenomsprint I’m trying to stay top 10 if possible. Would appreciate any help since my hand isn’t that great. 
    No worries I'm in the same boat for top 10. My hand isn't very great. Won't race you. 
  • DeserTDeserT Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭

I recognize a few names for the forum in my group. Would be great if I can get a top10 finish but I think I will need more upgrades to hung on.
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does the best tune for the RS seem to be? I have one almost maxed and can tune another if needed. I might go 033 and 330 if it’s a good drag car. Haven’t done enough comparative testing in B class. Is the Martini better on straights?
    Go 330, it's the fastest drag car after a 1/4 mile. Here's the times (all at 1.3 / 1.3 / 1.3)

• PashaPasha Posts: 339 ✭✭✭
    Hoping for off-road. I've got a SLS Electric, G63 6x6, 2x G55, and a GL350 ))
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikasa said:
    TomTurbo said:
    Let's rock this @mikasa! You might need some more upgrades though, seen some more maxed hands.

@TomTurbo Nice to meet in game! Yes I try to hang in there, but probably will lose to maxed hands :) I'm short of free yellow cards at the moment, but I will get some at least when the patch arrives and 200SX and Swift Rally goes class up.
    Hey guys, I see you are avoiding each other. That should work I think to secure top 2 for both of you.
    Also waiting for that update to upgrade.... this is taking way too long
    tichoblin said:
    mikasa said:
    TomTurbo said:
    Let's rock this @mikasa! You might need some more upgrades though, seen some more maxed hands.

@TomTurbo Nice to meet in game! Yes I try to hang in there, but probably will lose to maxed hands :) I'm short of free yellow cards at the moment, but I will get some at least when the patch arrives and 200SX and Swift Rally goes class up.
    @mikasa I think top2 is secured. We can farm and sometimes push down number 3
    Now I'm confused, where are you ticho? Can't see you in the bracket.
  • dunowedunowe Posts: 469 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    sinner said:
    I have an abundance of cars for this event, finally have hope of a high finish... which of my other Porsches do you guys think i should max? My current hand is maxed apart from the last car (1975 911) which is 2,1,1. Ive heard the green cayman is OP?
    Go with another ‘92 RS, do it 330. 
    Is that 92 RS a good car to upgrade? I pulled one recently but i have to be very conservative when upgrading B cars, dont want to waste precious c class cars and tonnes of igc.
    Best tune for first car is the regular 303?

EDIT : i somehow missed tom s post... 330 it is then for one of the best b class dry asphalt draggers, thanks
    Post edited by dunowe on
  • tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TomTurbo said:
    tichoblin said:
    mikasa said:
    TomTurbo said:

I'm with @mikasa. At least I thought so

• TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Aha, it is the other Mika!
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ànyone in my league?
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone in here @TreyWelsh ? Looking ok for a top-10 so far but will prob have to throw major upgrades to stay!

• TreyWelshTreyWelsh Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Anyone in here @TreyWelsh ? Looking ok for a top-10 so far but will prob have to throw major upgrades to stay!

I will push down Rico Chico First :D ...my cars are fully upgraded as always.
    But will take a eye on you, Joffrey and Anma ;)
  • luket22luket22 Posts: 47 ✭✭
    sinner said:
    Ànyone in my league?
    I’m Luke 
    luket22 said:
    sinner said:
    Ànyone in my league?
    I’m Luke 
    Superb, if i remember right your hand is pretty strong. Ill avoid you bud and help you stay top two 
    sinner said:
    luket22 said:
    sinner said:
    Ànyone in my league?
    I’m Luke 
    Superb, if i remember right your hand is pretty strong. Ill avoid you bud and help you stay top two 
    Ok. Il do same 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TreyWelsh said:
    TD01055 said:

I will push down Rico Chico First :D ...my cars are fully upgraded as always.
    But will take a eye on you, Joffrey and Anma ;)
    Am hoing to push for top 2, got the cars just not the upgrades - don’t have a G500.

hoping the update drops soon, got 8 200sz’s to feed to my Porsche’s!
    @luket22 im hitting everyone below me apart from you. Topdrives .....75 is the strongest, I can only get one star against him dont think he can beat me. 
    sinner said:
    @luket22 im hitting everyone below me apart from you. Topdrives .....75 is the strongest, I can only get one star against him dont think he can beat me. 
    Someone just hit me hard 
    luket22 said:
    sinner said:
    Someone just hit me hard 
    I don’t think u can beat him.. not having the red Porsche will cost me. 
    luket22 said:
    sinner said:
    Someone just hit me hard 
    Yeah saw u got knocked down... One of his red boxters isnt maxed, and hes tuned his martini wrong for drag... If he maxes the 2nd boxter i can only draw with him i think.  
    sinner said:
    luket22 said:
    sinner said:
    Someone just hit me hard 
    Yeah saw u got knocked down... One of his red boxters isnt maxed, and hes tuned his martini wrong for drag... If he maxes the 2nd boxter i can only draw with him i think.  
    I’m good with top 10 anyhow. Got 3 better merc off road than the prize car 
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was fun while it last @daGman. But who knows where we’ll be in the new bracket. 
    @TreyWelsh
    Be nice 
    @luket22 it swapped you? , maybe you can hit 2nd now 
    sinner said:
    @luket22 it swapped you? , maybe you can hit 2nd now 
    Yes but not many in the new group yet.... 
    tichoblin said:
    TomTurbo said:
    tichoblin said:
    mikasa said:
    TomTurbo said:

I'm with @mikasa. At least I thought so

Aaah, 2nd account ;)
  • tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I don't update before the end of event will I stay in my initial bracket?