Skip to content

New Event: Mercedes Qualifiers / Porsche Event is Coming

12357

Comments

  • luket22luket22 Posts: 47 ✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    If I don't update before the end of event will I stay in my initial bracket?
    It said it will force update within 24 hours 
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    If I don't update before the end of event will I stay in my initial bracket?
    Yea, question though is how long we can stick to old version before apple forces the update to be able to play.
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah im winning my leauge by a lot so dont really want to change... knowing my luck ill be put in with the big dogs. This could be my first win noooo
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    Yeah im winning my leauge by a lot so dont really want to change... knowing my luck ill be put in with the big dogs. This could be my first win noooo
    Whats your hand ? And whats the right Tune for Drag martini? Have 3 martini and will Upgrade them, at least i can use them later in 70s too.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the 718s lack serious mid range acceleration
    also my merc hand consists of sh i t boxes.
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    sinner said:
    Yeah im winning my leauge by a lot so dont really want to change... knowing my luck ill be put in with the big dogs. This could be my first win noooo
    Whats your hand ? And whats the right Tune for Drag martini? Have 3 martini and will Upgrade them, at least i can use them later in 70s too.
    330 for drag... & it seems to win the majority of tracks over the other tunes from what i can remember, ive only used it for drag in this event. My current set up all maxed apart from the green cayman currently @ 2,2,2. 

    I do have other choices if i need to swap it out
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    ZotZe said:
    sinner said:
    Yeah im winning my leauge by a lot so dont really want to change... knowing my luck ill be put in with the big dogs. This could be my first win noooo
    Whats your hand ? And whats the right Tune for Drag martini? Have 3 martini and will Upgrade them, at least i can use them later in 70s too.
    330 for drag... & it seems to win the majority of tracks over the other tunes from what i can remember, ive only used it for drag in this event. My current set up all maxed apart from the green cayman currently @ 2,2,2. 

    I do have other choices if i need to swap it out
    Very nice, thx. Have a lot upgrading to do and maybe i can get top10 in Time...
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone in this group?

  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone entered in my new group? Let me know. It's small for now.
  • NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh @XA2 , you were in my pool , you disappeared , maj is available in Spain ?

  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    in my group the first have over 300 points and i do only 5 races LOL ... this time it's very hard to stay in silver tier... no 4wd porsches and only 1 maxed ... do you know number of players for league? in my league we are only 35/40 players
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am hoping everyone updates and leaves me with just the Hutch Bots, who I will then seek to dominate!! 

    Also have a Nissan and a Suzuki on the daily board that could be the elusive upgrade cars. So need to clear that first too. 
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am hoping everyone updates and leaves me with just the Hutch Bots, who I will then seek to dominate!! 

    Also have a Nissan and a Suzuki on the daily board that could be the elusive upgrade cars. So need to clear that first too. 
    holee seet! u can do dat?
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we 100% sure points carry over yeah?
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    Are we 100% sure points carry over yeah?
    Yup. They do just like before.
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks
  • daGmandaGman Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    It was fun while it last @daGman. But who knows where we’ll be in the new bracket. 
    They can’t keep us apart!! Took a scratch somewhere along the way though Lol. Anyone else in this bracket? I don’t want to keep battling the same people if I can avoid it. 

  • XA2XA2 Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
    Hey @Numar I did not see you before, not in the same pool anymore? I already updated the game
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't understand one thing... why tracks city streets when all porsches are low ride... LOL
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    i don't understand one thing... why tracks city streets when all porsches are low ride... LOL
    Because of the randomness factor...someone thinks it's fun
  • CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makes no difference really, they are all low ride height. May give an advantage to better accelerating cars as they have to get back up to speed again.
  • krystiankrystian Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    Need some info please.What's best tune for rally track?3.0.3 or 0.3.3.Thanks
  • CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    krystian said:
    Need some info please.What's best tune for rally track?3.0.3 or 0.3.3.Thanks
    I'm in the process of going 303 with mine
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    krystian said:
    Need some info please.What's best tune for rally track?3.0.3 or 0.3.3.Thanks
    Before update 033 and 303 had a draw, but can't remember if it was the short or long one. Overall I think 033 is better on rallycross - don't blame me if I'm wrong :)
  • tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    luket22 said:
    tichoblin said:
    If I don't update before the end of event will I stay in my initial bracket?
    It said it will force update within 24 hours 
    Forced update means that I won't be able to login. But it doesn't mean I will be moved to the new bracket. I'm fine not to play for a day if I stay in the old bracket:)
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    tichoblin said:
    luket22 said:
    tichoblin said:
    If I don't update before the end of event will I stay in my initial bracket?
    It said it will force update within 24 hours 
    Forced update means that I won't be able to login. But it doesn't mean I will be moved to the new bracket. I'm fine not to play for a day if I stay in the old bracket:)
    You can update the client and still stay in the old bracket until you do your first race. Atleast that's how it worked in the past.
  • Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TomTurbo said:
    tichoblin said:
    luket22 said:
    tichoblin said:
    If I don't update before the end of event will I stay in my initial bracket?
    It said it will force update within 24 hours 
    Forced update means that I won't be able to login. But it doesn't mean I will be moved to the new bracket. I'm fine not to play for a day if I stay in the old bracket:)
    You can update the client and still stay in the old bracket until you do your first race. Atleast that's how it worked in the past.
    In terms of moving across to a new shard it feels like its better to do it sooner rather than later in order to see how the leaderboard looks.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 8,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
     :|  WTF just happened?  :|


  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i begin to hate porsches (my favourite car in real), there are a lot and all similars (except SUV).... 10% of total cars are Porsche... i see porsches everywhere and i have nightmare with porsches ... LOL
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
     :|  WTF just happened?  :|


    This is very very very bad... needs fixing... again
Sign In or Register to comment.