Skip to content

New Event: Mercedes Qualifiers / Porsche Event is Coming

123457»

Comments

• ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about some Forum Teamwork in this bracket? Up to Place 20 there are at least 5 more forumer... i will avoid all of you and Hope you will do the same Way, Good luck

• sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Am sure Riccardo is delighted to welcome you in this group :)
    Haha, its ok he was in my old grpup so i dont feel too bad
  • ritter_seboritter_sebo Posts: 377 ✭✭✭
    @ZotZe as usual... I'm avoiding Forumers
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far we are up to three late entries trying to steal a tier one, two or three prize. Luckily my lead is big enough I'm not worried. But those struggling to keep the top 10 or top 30...
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah two have just come into my bracket...  feel sorry for 4&5, they've been battling for 2nd place since the start. Hopefully thats it
  • KasplantKasplant Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    What about some Forum Teamwork in this bracket? Up to Place 20 there are at least 5 more forumer... i will avoid all of you and Hope you will do the same Way, Good luck

The bug cost me a top 10 spot unfortunatly. Although i know we are all in the same boat. I still sucks 
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭

JevJaws said:
    daGman said:
    mikes said:
    It was fun while it last @daGman. But who knows where we’ll be in the new bracket. 
    They can’t keep us apart!! Took a scratch somewhere along the way though Lol. Anyone else in this bracket? I don’t want to keep battling the same people if I can avoid it. 

I'm in your bracket! Please go easy on me
    I'm trying to help you out
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    TomTurbo said:
    tichoblin said:
    mikasa said:
    TomTurbo said:
    Let's rock this @mikasa! You might need some more upgrades though, seen some more maxed hands.

@TomTurbo Nice to meet in game! Yes I try to hang in there, but probably will lose to maxed hands :) I'm short of free yellow cards at the moment, but I will get some at least when the patch arrives and 200SX and Swift Rally goes class up.
    @mikasa I think top2 is secured. We can farm and sometimes push down number 3
    Now I'm confused, where are you ticho? Can't see you in the bracket.
    I'm with @mikasa. At least I thought so

Aha, it is the OTHER Mika!
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TomTurbo said:
    mauro07 said:
    so they can put more restrinction in event...
    Yeh what’s that all about? Thought Hutch said it wasn’t an option to do that. I feel like tagging them all. 
    Do it! Do it! Chickeeeeeen!!!!!
    Noooo don't! Learn from my mistake! Trust me it ends horribly!  :D
  • CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    CometDan said:
    The stores review the app and approve or reject it. It is then up to the developer to release to the store.

If I recall correctly there is an option to immediately release on approval (for Apple at least), but that doesn’t make sense to use for potentially breaking content.
    Ah ok, hopefully they are released on all platforms at the same time. I recall one update was on Android before iOS, could be a game breaker for the 80s event if someone gets access to the off road tyre Nissan before others.
    Shhhh...this is what I'm waiting for...
    Me too, I've got 3 ready to go straight away!