Skip to content

Nissan Event - el Dorado

Comments

• BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    TGPD said:
    #NotSoGoodAsIExpected

You need to find Eric and make good friend with him, like you did find pawel (or ask Tom how he did) :wink:
    Eric is one of those players that could easily do what i do and has the gold and means to do so, but he is out for himself and could careless about any of you.. It's unfortunate 
    The David guy just went on the attack again, and here we go again, i had to bounce him back down again for attacking my bro again.. He's already spent the 5000 gold battling me, i guess another 1500 will do for the carbon huh? Lmao! We'll see ;)

Also, gave you guys a little more boost again while i was at it.. 

• CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kasplant I can only beat Paul Neale on a couple of sets, I’ll hold him off as long as I can
  • Chacha63Chacha63 Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    @Chacha63: We are in the same bracket again ! Hope this time you will be luckier...

I will avoid you of course, and I'm trying to drop down the third one !

If we succeed we will have our revenge...
    Antoun said:
    @Chacha63: We are in the same bracket again ! Hope this time you will be luckier...

Haha for sure yup ^^
    nice to meet you again there, we'll try our best
  • KrasimirDimitrovKrasimirDimitrov Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    @Carlos_Racine good fight mate :smile:
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chacha63 said:
    Antoun said:

Haha for sure yup ^^
    If in the selected opponents I can't beat any of them, I will lose against you to help you more...

I prefer that you take benefits of these points !
  • Chacha63Chacha63 Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    Chacha63 said:
    Antoun said:

Haha for sure yup ^^
    If in the selected opponents I can't beat any of them, I will lose against you to help you more...

That's nice.
    will do the same if stuck :)
  • jczerojczero Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    Chacha63 said:
    Antoun said:

Haha for sure yup ^^

When you feed, do you forfeit or lose by playing?
    jczero said:
    Antoun said:
    Chacha63 said:
    Antoun said:

Haha for sure yup ^^

I lose by playing to be sure, don’t know if the forfeit will have the same effects 
  • jczerojczero Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    jczero said:
    Antoun said:
    Chacha63 said:
    Antoun said:

Haha for sure yup ^^

I lose by playing to be sure, don’t know if the forfeit will have the same effects 
    Forfeit gives more points, but messes up your line up for that specific track set 
    edited May 2018
    There is a new sherif in town...

So it seems that Gabor found me in that bracket ! 20 consecutives losses !!!! That really hurts...

@Bugatti: Unfortunatly you are not here ! lol
  • S3XYS3XY Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow this guy did some serious work last night.. I can only beat him on 1 track now
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antoun said:

So it seems that Gabor found me in that bracket ! 20 consecutives losses !!!! That really hurts...

Ouch, yeah I saw you plummet.
    I'm here too and I see @TreyWelsh has popped up as well.
    Doubt I will stay in the top ten for long but i'll avoid you guys whilst i'm here.

S3XY said:
    Wow this guy did some serious work last night.. I can only beat him on 1 track now
    I am gonna try getting my bro ThePhenomspirit in there since he over took your spot, it's gonna be alot of work now to try and beat him, especially since i don't even have a gtr or juke r and now he had the best hand out of all of us.. but hey, i like a challenge
    Antoun said:

Ouch, yeah I saw you plummet.
    I'm here too and I see @TreyWelsh has popped up as well.
    Doubt I will stay in the top ten for long but i'll avoid you guys whilst i'm here.

The funny thing, Gabor is only racing against me, to get sure I will not take the second place...lol
    Bugatti said:
    S3XY said:
    I am gonna try getting my bro ThePhenomspirit in there since he over took your spot, it's gonna be alot of work now to try and beat him, especially since i don't even have a gtr or juke r and now he had the best hand out of all of us.. but hey, i like a challenge
    I'll help attacking him on that one track I can win.
  • LarspyffLarspyff Posts: 296 ✭✭✭
    @Antoun, i’m in your bracket floating around top 10, if my top 10 place is secure, I can boost you a little!
    @Larspyff: Don't take risks my friend... I can be happy with a Ceramic and 250 Gold too !
    S3XY said:
    Bugatti said:
    S3XY said:
    Since i went thru so much work i am just gonna keep racing him.. I might end up in 2nd because of this in the end tho, but if i do, after 500 races, i probably deserve something lmao!
    Can you all tell i like racing! Lmao! 
  • LarspyffLarspyff Posts: 296 ✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    @Larspyff: Don't take risks my friend... I can be happy with a Ceramic and 250 Gold too !
    Only 250? 😜
    Well if I have to choose between you and me take the 10th place and I take the 11th...
    edited May 2018
    Ok, so if david guy builds up a lead again i am dropping all my points on @Thephenomsprint its been hella fun guys lmao! I have officially unleashed full Bugatti Mode  :p;)>:)
    Before..

After..

And a whole lot of farmed cars lol

• CharlieRCharlieR Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Ok, so if david guy builds up a lead again i am dropping all my points on @Thephenomsprint its been hella fun guys lmao! I have officially unleashed full Bugatti Mode  :p;)>:)
    Before..

After..

be aware of a maniac!!!! :):)
    u alone must be generating quarter of the load on Hutch servers
    Bugatti said:
    S3XY said:
    Bugatti said:
    S3XY said:
    Since i went thru so much work i am just gonna keep racing him.. I might end up in 2nd because of this in the end tho, but if i do, after 500 races, i probably deserve something lmao!
    Lol I bet him would never dare to mess Mr.Bugatti around anymore!
    CharlieR said:
    Bugatti said:
    Before..

After..

be aware of a maniac!!!! :):)
    u alone must be generating quarter of the load on Hutch servers
    LoL! Maybe a little more even... :D
    This is very hard to do with no GTR or Juke R lol
    Persistence pays off  ;)
    S3XY said:
    Bugatti said:
    S3XY said:
    Bugatti said:
    S3XY said:
    I enjoy a reason to dump money into this game to support hutch, but that david guy has spent twice as much as the reward is worth and i am sure he not done yet, but hey its a win win for hutch, both of us dropped good money, mine was just to have fun tho, his was to take my friends out and get top spot. Total fail  :o The funniest thing about it, i can only beat that david guy on one track lol
  • CharlieRCharlieR Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭
    he must be ripping his hair out now
  • loxodromicloxodromic Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
    No more R34 plz....
    Bugatti said:
    S3XY said:
    Bugatti said:
    S3XY said:
    Bugatti said:
    S3XY said:
    I enjoy a reason to dump money into this game to support hutch, but that david guy has spent twice as much as the reward is worth and i am sure he not done yet, but hey its a win win for hutch, both of us dropped good money, mine was just to have fun tho, his was to take my friends out and get top spot. Total fail  :o The funniest thing about it, i can only beat that david guy on one track lol
    Wow! That's an epic success considering you can only beat him on one track! B)B)