Skip to content

Nissan Event - el Dorado

15678911»

Comments

  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S3XY said:
    Bugatti said:
    S3XY said:
    Bugatti said:
    S3XY said:
    Bugatti said:
    S3XY said:
    Wow this guy did some serious work last night.. I can only beat him on 1 track now
    I am gonna try getting my bro ThePhenomspirit in there since he over took your spot, it's gonna be alot of work now to try and beat him, especially since i don't even have a gtr or juke r and now he had the best hand out of all of us.. but hey, i like a challenge
    I'll help attacking him on that one track I can win.
    Since i went thru so much work i am just gonna keep racing him.. I might end up in 2nd because of this in the end tho, but if i do, after 500 races, i probably deserve something lmao!
    Lol I bet him would never dare to mess Mr.Bugatti around anymore!
    I enjoy a reason to dump money into this game to support hutch, but that david guy has spent twice as much as the reward is worth and i am sure he not done yet, but hey its a win win for hutch, both of us dropped good money, mine was just to have fun tho, his was to take my friends out and get top spot. Total fail  :o The funniest thing about it, i can only beat that david guy on one track lol
    Wow! That's an epic success considering you can only beat him on one track! B)B)
    Thanks! Lots of racing went into it. I am sorry he booted you out of 2nd place but you still are getting a nice reward.. If i stay in 2nd, i am just recouping a little i put into it. It was fun  ;)
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That david guy is trying real hard to get on top right now, but i don't think he game himself enough time lol

  • ThephenomsprintThephenomsprint Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    CharlieR said:
    Bugatti said:
    Ok, so if david guy builds up a lead again i am dropping all my points on @Thephenomsprint its been hella fun guys lmao! I have officially unleashed full Bugatti Mode  :p;)>:)
    Before..

    After..

    And a whole lot of farmed cars lol

    be aware of a maniac!!!! :):)
    u alone must be generating quarter of the load on Hutch servers
    LoL! Maybe a little more even... :D
    This is very hard to do with no GTR or Juke R lol
    Persistence pays off  ;)
    I'd give you 1 of my jukes... I have 3 of them... 
  • S3XYS3XY Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    S3XY said:
    Bugatti said:
    S3XY said:
    Bugatti said:
    S3XY said:
    Bugatti said:
    S3XY said:
    Wow this guy did some serious work last night.. I can only beat him on 1 track now
    I am gonna try getting my bro ThePhenomspirit in there since he over took your spot, it's gonna be alot of work now to try and beat him, especially since i don't even have a gtr or juke r and now he had the best hand out of all of us.. but hey, i like a challenge
    I'll help attacking him on that one track I can win.
    Since i went thru so much work i am just gonna keep racing him.. I might end up in 2nd because of this in the end tho, but if i do, after 500 races, i probably deserve something lmao!
    Lol I bet him would never dare to mess Mr.Bugatti around anymore!
    I enjoy a reason to dump money into this game to support hutch, but that david guy has spent twice as much as the reward is worth and i am sure he not done yet, but hey its a win win for hutch, both of us dropped good money, mine was just to have fun tho, his was to take my friends out and get top spot. Total fail  :o The funniest thing about it, i can only beat that david guy on one track lol
    Wow! That's an epic success considering you can only beat him on one track! B)B)
    Thanks! Lots of racing went into it. I am sorry he booted you out of 2nd place but you still are getting a nice reward.. If i stay in 2nd, i am just recouping a little i put into it. It was fun  ;)
    I am totally OK since my hand isn't the best two. Witnessing this epic fight is much more enjoyable :D:D
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just fed you a win @Destroyer2k11999. Hopefully that keeps you top 10
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well there it is folks.. Another great event lol
    My last second snapshot 😉

  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S3XY said:
    Bugatti said:
    S3XY said:
    Bugatti said:
    S3XY said:
    Bugatti said:
    S3XY said:
    Bugatti said:
    S3XY said:
    Wow this guy did some serious work last night.. I can only beat him on 1 track now
    I am gonna try getting my bro ThePhenomspirit in there since he over took your spot, it's gonna be alot of work now to try and beat him, especially since i don't even have a gtr or juke r and now he had the best hand out of all of us.. but hey, i like a challenge
    I'll help attacking him on that one track I can win.
    Since i went thru so much work i am just gonna keep racing him.. I might end up in 2nd because of this in the end tho, but if i do, after 500 races, i probably deserve something lmao!
    Lol I bet him would never dare to mess Mr.Bugatti around anymore!
    I enjoy a reason to dump money into this game to support hutch, but that david guy has spent twice as much as the reward is worth and i am sure he not done yet, but hey its a win win for hutch, both of us dropped good money, mine was just to have fun tho, his was to take my friends out and get top spot. Total fail  :o The funniest thing about it, i can only beat that david guy on one track lol
    Wow! That's an epic success considering you can only beat him on one track! B)B)
    Thanks! Lots of racing went into it. I am sorry he booted you out of 2nd place but you still are getting a nice reward.. If i stay in 2nd, i am just recouping a little i put into it. It was fun  ;)
    I am totally OK since my hand isn't the best two. Witnessing this epic fight is much more enjoyable :D:D
    Thanks ! ;)

    Bugatti said:
    CharlieR said:
    Bugatti said:
    Ok, so if david guy builds up a lead again i am dropping all my points on @Thephenomsprint its been hella fun guys lmao! I have officially unleashed full Bugatti Mode  :p;)>:)
    Before..

    After..

    And a whole lot of farmed cars lol

    be aware of a maniac!!!! :):)
    u alone must be generating quarter of the load on Hutch servers
    LoL! Maybe a little more even... :D
    This is very hard to do with no GTR or Juke R lol
    Persistence pays off  ;)
    I'd give you 1 of my jukes... I have 3 of them... 
    I wish they would allow it lol! 
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZotZe reach gold tier? i see you battle.. it's very hard in the last minutes with you  and the third that kick we down... LOL ... i save my silver tier in the last second.. i'm very lucky tonight!!
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭✭
    Well I got tier 2 which I was very happy with 2500 gold considering I didn’t have a Nismo Patrol and Hutch with their ‘random’ track sets gave me the Hill Climb set for 4 of my 5 last tickets. I basically had to quit the game before the last ticket to see if that changed the ‘random’ track selection. 

    i think @DeserT you were in my group, and I avoided you. How did you end up? 


  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmikes said:
    I just fed you a win @Destroyer2k11999. Hopefully that keeps you top 10
    Thanks! @mikes I totally forgot about the end of the event, I was wondering how I finished 8th! Much appreciated! 
  • DeserTDeserT Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    Bucks73 said:
    Well I got tier 2 which I was very happy with 2500 gold considering I didn’t have a Nismo Patrol and Hutch with their ‘random’ track sets gave me the Hill Climb set for 4 of my 5 last tickets. I basically had to quit the game before the last ticket to see if that changed the ‘random’ track selection. 

    i think @DeserT you were in my group, and I avoided you. How did you end up? 


    Well done! Same, uneventful finish around 6-7th spot. Nothing memorable in that ceramic but the 2.5k gold is not bad!
  • jczerojczero Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    DeserT said:
    Bucks73 said:
    Well I got tier 2 which I was very happy with 2500 gold considering I didn’t have a Nismo Patrol and Hutch with their ‘random’ track sets gave me the Hill Climb set for 4 of my 5 last tickets. I basically had to quit the game before the last ticket to see if that changed the ‘random’ track selection. 

    i think @DeserT you were in my group, and I avoided you. How did you end up? 


    Well done! Same, uneventful finish around 6-7th spot. Nothing memorable in that ceramic but the 2.5k gold is not bad!
    25$ could land me a pretty good family meal at McDonald’s :lol:
Sign In or Register to comment.