Skip to content

Nissan Event - el Dorado

Comments

• tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    Anyone apart from valina in our bracket? Also valinas forum name anyone?
    I’m 5th Ed Danilov. Was avoiding you
  • tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nemez said:
    sinner said:
    That would be me!. I'll avoid you from now on.
    Oooops. Didn’t know you are Valina. I think I raced you a couple of times. Sorry
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Hi,

Which hand would you do with these craps ?

I will do such a late entry that nobody will recognize me... lol

By the way my Fairlady is 303

• KrasimirDimitrovKrasimirDimitrov Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Nemez said:
    sinner said:
    That would be me!. I'll avoid you from now on.

Im uprading now, will try to go for the 2nd place
  • BubblegumBubblegum Posts: 157 ✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    Hi,

Which hand would you do with these craps ?

I will do such a late entry that nobody will recognize me... lol

By the way my Fairlady is 303

Skyline = Drag
    Patrol = Climb
    Murano GTC (if could upgrade) and Cabrio = City / Twisty Rd
    Datsun = G / Slalom anything not straight or bumpy

• mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @zozte it's always nice to see some forumers.. i hope to get silver tier... we can do some team work... but there are 125 empty spots
  • Gentox90Gentox90 Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Guys someone know this player?
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    @zozte it's always nice to see some forumers.. i hope to get silver tier... we can do some team work... but there are 125 empty spots
    Jeah there will join some other top Players for Sure soon 🤔
  • CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m busy upgrading a Patrol for Hill Climbs, hopefully I’ll join tonight or the morning 
  • JayJay Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hrmmm. Do I gamble buying a pack to try and stay in tier 2... I could get rubbish and have wasted my gold lol. Nissan packs don't have a lot going for them.
  • jczerojczero Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Hrmmm. Do I gamble buying a pack to try and stay in tier 2... I could get rubbish and have wasted my gold lol. Nissan packs don't have a lot going for them.
    If a car would change your entire course in this event then I say you should go for it, but if the matter relies on more than one subject, then don’t bother wasting your gold. 
  • JayJay Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    Jay said:
    If a car would change your entire course in this event then I say you should go for it, but if the matter relies on more than one subject, then don’t bother wasting your gold. 
    Another Patrol nismo would probably be enough.
    Mainly a second drag/street car.

This is my current hand.

• jczerojczero Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    jczero said:
    Jay said:
    Another Patrol nismo would probably be enough.
    Mainly a second drag/street car.

This is my current hand.

Agree and disagree, you need something for drag track, in which the 330 patrol comes only 3rd after GTR And JUKE R, and 3 Datsun set is very risky, cuz if you meet someone with 2 Silvia and 2 Patrol Nismo, you are done 3/4 maps. But again, depends also on your bracket. 
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still doing a few fuses. Any groups maxed out yet?
  • Carlos_RacineCarlos_Racine Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Anyone here?
    where? :O no photos attached
  • DannyDanny Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭
    Anybody here?

edited May 2018
    Anyone here?
    Yes you have Sinner (Allan Coop)
    ZotZe said:
    mauro07 said:
    and some good hands arrive... i hope in silver tier.. good event and good luck for gold tier!!
    Danny said:
    Anybody here?

Hmmm, I have a feeling 'Lord Humungus' isn't that blokes real name.
  • ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jczero I’m also surprised that I’m hanging in 2nd lol!
    I'm upgrading a 2nd Silvia so it will take a while also. I have two Muranos, the black and the white but I think I have more to lose placing them than with this hand.
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am still fusing like a mad man lol
    I will enter when these fully stock cars are fully upgraded  ;)

So I have opened all the Nissan CF and the bad news, no Patrol Nismo, so I only got one, but 3 good news, I have two more Fairlady in my garage (I was stuck to one since the beginning !!), I found some fusing material for my legendaries with 4 Skyline R34, and I didn't got any Legendary which is a really good news, because, firstly Nissan S are not the best, and havn't found one for more than 60 CF Packs which means that I still have a chance to found one soon... 
    Antoun said:
    So I have opened all the Nissan CF and the bad news, no Patrol Nismo, so I only got one, but 3 good news, I have two more Fairlady in my garage (I was stuck to one since the beginning !!), I found some fusing material for my legendaries with 4 Skyline R34, and I didn't got any Legendary which is a really good news, because, firstly Nissan S are not the best, and havn't found one for more than 60 CF Packs which means that I still have a chance to found one soon... 
    Just wait till you see my opening :D
  • RysioRysio Posts: 392 ✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:

You can speed up upgrading process with gold.Lol
    Rysio said:
    Bugatti said:

That's getting old and stupid on my part, i have spent probably 100,000 gold skipping fuses, i am done with that! LoL
  • ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I opened 8 packs and got extremely lucky, 2 more Juke R, 2 GT-R R34, 2 GT-R R33, 1 Silvia (at last!!!), 2 Muranos GTC, 1 Pathfinder and some C’s.

@jczero anybody else with us??
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    ZotZe said:
    mauro07 said:
    and some good hands arrive... i hope in silver tier.. good event and good luck for gold tier!!
    Might do some more fuse then. The Lack of a Silvia is hard. Bought all 10 packs for one of it but had no luck. Unfortunately i pulled in my last 4 packs First a gtr and then three times a row the Skyline r34 lol... so at least 1 S and 3 A in the packs what is amazing.
    It seems for Tier 1 i Need to invest in the gtr which i still Not Happy with. In some hours i have a Second Patrol ready, maybe i change it in for a datsun.
    Bugatti said:
    Rysio said:
    Bugatti said:

That's getting old and stupid on my part, i have spent probably 100,000 gold skipping fuses, i am done with that! LoL
    Send me a message when you're ready. I'll join then too see if we end up together.
    ppedras said:
    I opened 8 packs and got extremely lucky, 2 more Juke R, 2 GT-R R34, 2 GT-R R33, 1 Silvia (at last!!!), 2 Muranos GTC, 1 Pathfinder and some C’s.

@jczero anybody else with us??
    That is awesome! Wow!