Skip to content

Nissan Event - el Dorado

Comments

• ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Bugatti said:
    ppedras said:
    I opened 8 packs and got extremely lucky, 2 more Juke R, 2 GT-R R34, 2 GT-R R33, 1 Silvia (at last!!!), 2 Muranos GTC, 1 Pathfinder and some C’s.

@jczero anybody else with us??
    That is awesome! Wow!
    Oh, and forgot 1 350Z and 1 Murano Cabrio! The best CF’s I got! I think only beated by Porsche CF’s I opened.
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ppedras said:
    Bugatti said:
    ppedras said:
    I opened 8 packs and got extremely lucky, 2 more Juke R, 2 GT-R R34, 2 GT-R R33, 1 Silvia (at last!!!), 2 Muranos GTC, 1 Pathfinder and some C’s.

@jczero anybody else with us??
    That is awesome! Wow!
    Oh, and forgot 1 350Z and 1 Murano Cabrio! The best CF’s I got! I think only beated by Porsche CF’s I opened.
    Sincerely happy for you, I hope you will catch Tiers 1 if possible ! Still no Silvia for me, but it will not have change everything for me...
  • SunsuraSunsura Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Danny said:
    Anybody here?

Im with you Danny, slowly going up and still fusing
  • DannyDanny Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭
    Sunsura said:
    Danny said:
    Anybody here?

What’s your in game name? I’m up to second now so I’ll see if I can help you. Not sure how long I’ll last here but at the minute seem to be able to beat everyone below me
  • SunsuraSunsura Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Danny said:
    Sunsura said:
    Danny said:
    Anybody here?

What’s your in game name? I’m up to second now so I’ll see if I can help you. Not sure how long I’ll last here but at the minute seem to be able to beat everyone below me

What is Humungs running? Im with GTR, 2xPatrol, 2x240rs but not maxed
    Sunsura said:
    Danny said:
    Sunsura said:
    Danny said:
    Anybody here?

This! Yours hands better if you fully upgrade
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭
    Don’t go in now if your in the 8k+ trophy bracket! Top 4 hands all look like this, one with with a maxed GT-R and one with a 2.3/2.32/2.3 GT-R. Still only 130 people in the bracket. 

• mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t go in now if your in the 8k+ trophy bracket! Top 4 hands all look like this, one with with a maxed GT-R and one with a 2.3/2.32/2.3 GT-R. Still only 130 people in the bracket. 

Well I'm under 8000 trophies, but would probably end up there. Guess I'll wait till tomorrow.
  • jczerojczero Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    @ppedras Sorry man I haven't been checking forum all day long, was doing some work and race whenever I could. I saw some mirco del bianco guy just beat you off to tier 2, I'll be racing him from now on. I'm about to be done with a 2nd maxed Silvia and on my way to 213 of a black Murano, I'll see how far I can go with that. But I think we've to targe the same guy from now. I'll PM for coordination.
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I guess i can finally enter and play in 6 hours lol 

Bugatti said:
    I guess i can finally enter and play in 6 hours lol 

About that GTR R34, once you've done it to 330, test it's speed on dirt and see if it does better than the R32, it seems to be the tricky car in this event.
  • ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know Juke R’s are never enough, but I need to upgrade my S GT-R in order to try and beat another guy. What is our opinion? Use one juke, one gtr r34 and other epic, or use the two gtr r34 and keep the 3 juke r?

edited May 2018
    ppedras said:
    I know Juke R’s are never enough, but I need to upgrade my S GT-R in order to try and beat another guy. What is our opinion? Use one juke, one gtr r34 and other epic, or use the two gtr r34 and keep the 3 juke r?

You do know that the GTR R34 is just a little bit better than the R33 and it could be on the next list of demoted cars cuz nobody will likely max it, right? So if you have R33 I think you won't need R34 for now. 

PS, never fuse S cars, sell them, buy ceramics, or plastics for @bobdylan

@daGman welcome to my nightmare. 

This bracket is gonna come down to whose brave enough to max a GT-R 330, lol. 
  • tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which is faster - juke-r or gt-r?
  • CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just joined, I can see @Kasplant at the top of the board, hopefully I’ll be heading your way shortly 
  • BubblegumBubblegum Posts: 157 ✭✭✭

It seems (sad) the same elsewhere and has characterised recent events too where top few have exact same cars and no longer suffcient to have that specific S or A or whatever cars. You now need duplicates of duplicates tuned cars along with tickets burning to stay in top.
    Still...everyone holding back at 300...no brave soul yet but it will come in next 24 hr.

Bubblegum said:

It seems (sad) the same elsewhere and has characterised recent events too where top few have exact same cars and no longer suffcient to have that specific S or A or whatever cars. You now need duplicates of duplicates tuned cars along with tickets burning to stay in top.
    Still...everyone holding back at 300...no brave soul yet but it will come in next 24 hr.

For 5000 gold and a carbon pack is not worth ruining a legend in my opinion .. 
    Bubblegum said:

I see it this way, every weekend for the past a month or so there’s been a major event where cf packs were made available and lots of money were spent to make it to the top prize. Only the ones maxing them and lucky enough get it in the end. That’s how it is mate, you can’t expect to win if you haven’t worked hard to it, luck, sure, but only to a certain stand. Maybe that’s also how a game prepares you for the real life. (The Hutch philosophy :lol: )
  • BubblegumBubblegum Posts: 157 ✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    Bubblegum said:

I see it this way, every weekend for the past a month or so there’s been a major event where cf packs were made available and lots of money were spent to make it to the top prize. Only the ones maxing them and lucky enough get it in the end. That’s how it is mate, you can’t expect to win if you haven’t worked hard to it, luck, sure, but only to a certain stand. Maybe that’s also how a game prepares you for the real life. (The Hutch philosophy :lol: )
    Its the 8K150 rant syndrome 
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Bubblegum said:

You'll probably get a Murano in that Carbon and you'll spend more than 5000 gold trying to get it.
    Well i finally entered..
    Hello everyone  ;)

Bugatti said:
    Bubblegum said:

Agreed! If someone wants to max theirs out 330 just for this event I’ll gladly let them ruin it and I’ll take 2nd tier. I’m under the impression that it will be much more useful tuned 033, and that’s the way mine will go. 

@Bubblegum is right, it seems like we are already hitting the point where being competitive for the top spots means having perfectly tuned hands full of duplicates and maxed epic/legendaries. 

edited May 2018
    That didn't take long to get into 1st, but as hands get better, we'll see how it goes.. I did mess up and put my cars on wrong track on 1 race tho lmao cost me to lose 1 race  :'(:p
    @Gsearch
    You are Driver Hall aren't you ?
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    That didn't take long to get into 1st, but as hands get better, we'll see how it goes.. I did mess up and put my cars on wrong track on 1 race tho lmao cost me to lose 1 race  :'(:p
    @Gsearch
    You are Driver Hall aren't you ?
    He is
  • Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,604 admin
    @milewski1015 are you in this bracket?
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Danny said:
    Sunsura said:
    Danny said:
    Sunsura said:
    Danny said:
    Anybody here?

Hurts my eyes, seeing this beeing an unbeaten top hand... barely even a top10 hand in my bracket with @Rysio . We even kept fusing into the GT-R to stay on top.

I really should stop joining early...always feels like a slap in the face

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I late to the party?

• AntounAntoun Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Am I late to the party?

I will enter tomorrow, so you are not so late....
    TomTurbo said:
    Danny said:
    Sunsura said:
    Danny said:
    Sunsura said:
    Danny said:
    Anybody here?

Hurts my eyes, seeing this beeing an unbeaten top hand... barely even a top10 hand in my bracket with @Rysio . We even kept fusing into the GT-R to stay on top.

I really should stop joining early...always feels like a slap in the face

For big events always join at least the next morning to get all the big fish out the way :wink: