TomTurbo said:
    Danny said:
    Sunsura said:
    Danny said:
    Sunsura said:
    Danny said:
    Anybody here?

Im with you Danny, slowly going up and still fusing
    What’s your in game name? I’m up to second now so I’ll see if I can help you. Not sure how long I’ll last here but at the minute seem to be able to beat everyone below me

What is Humungs running? Im with GTR, 2xPatrol, 2x240rs but not maxed
    This! Yours hands better if you fully upgrade
    Hurts my eyes, seeing this beeing an unbeaten top hand... barely even a top10 hand in my bracket with @Rysio . We even kept fusing into the GT-R to stay on top.

I really should stop joining early...always feels like a slap in the face

For big events always join at least the next morning to get all the big fish out the way :wink:
    My bracket only has 75 people in it, but no worries here, i am not a big fish
  • DannyDanny Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Bugatti said:
    Danny said:
    TomTurbo said:
    Danny said:
    Sunsura said:
    Danny said:
    Sunsura said:
    Danny said:
    Anybody here?

What’s your in game name? I’m up to second now so I’ll see if I can help you. Not sure how long I’ll last here but at the minute seem to be able to beat everyone below me

Hurts my eyes, seeing this beeing an unbeaten top hand... barely even a top10 hand in my bracket with @Rysio . We even kept fusing into the GT-R to stay on top.

For big events always join at least the next morning to get all the big fish out the way :wink:
    My bracket only has 75 people in it, but no worries here, i am not a big fish
    Nah not at all... your just a mahoooosive whale :D
  • JacoJaco Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Antoun said:
    TGPD said:
    Am I late to the party?

I will enter tomorrow, so you are not so late....
    Learned my lesson in the MG event. I think we will land in the same group, allthough my Nissans are not that strong.
    Also, I think my family will appreciate I am more present instead of 3 days checking my phone :)
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    Antoun said:
    TGPD said:
    Am I late to the party?

Learned my lesson in the MG event. I think we will land in the same group, allthough my Nissans are not that strong.
    Also, I think my family will appreciate I am more present instead of 3 days checking my phone :)
    Well I have no Silvia, one Patrol Nismo and nothing terrific for the drag race...

I would be really happy with a Tiers 3...
  • ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    In this one I did the opposite, entered early and got a balanced group. Me and @jczero managed top 2 but now Tom Short has picked up. And there is another player that beats JC. It’s going to be hard.
  • AvengedAvenged Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    As a very mild-spending player I was contemplating just 1 Nissan CF pack to try for a decent drag Nissan. Odds weren't favorable as more than half of the B Nissan cars are SUVs. Took the plunge and donated 8 bucks to Hutch...

And it was all worth it 😁
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could be worse, my friend
  • jczerojczero Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    ppedras said:
    In this one I did the opposite, entered early and got a balanced group. Me and @jczero managed top 2 but now Tom Short has picked up. And there is another player that beats JC. It’s going to be hard.
    I’m maxing the Murano GTC now, it will be soon enough that I get the same hand or better as Tom and brazvy. Please keep on racing them while I upgrade :smile:
  • AvengedAvenged Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    Indeed... Had to get the 1.1k gold pack for this, so if I maintain top 10 in my bracket I actually "profit", so to speak. So glad I'm nowhere near the monster 8k brackets though.

Anyway I'm a huge JDM nut so getting any of the BNR models makes me happy 😉
  • ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    ppedras said:
    I’m maxing the Murano GTC now, it will be soon enough that I get the same hand or better as Tom and brazvy. Please keep on racing them while I upgrade :smile:
    Bad new JC! Even with the Murano maxed we can’t win neither no Tom or Diego Ku. At least I can’t.
  • MiroslavStoevMiroslavStoev Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    Anyone in my bracket?
    I think that Martin Pruszynski is a forumer, but I can't find his nickname.
    With 3xDatsun I'll try to find a place in Top 10.

Anyone in my bracket?

Martin is @grandvache
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Danny said:
    TomTurbo said:
    Danny said:
    Sunsura said:
    Danny said:
    Sunsura said:
    Danny said:
    Anybody here?

Yea, but even for later entry this lineup is ridiculous....I mean...seriously, a stock Patrol. This doesn‘t deserve 5.000 gold :p
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    Anyone in my bracket?

Martin is @grandvache
    Hello!

I'll make sure to avoid you, but without a Nissan patrol I'm probably as high up as I'll get.  Will be very happy with top 10
  • SunsuraSunsura Posts: 35 ✭✭
    TomTurbo said:
    Danny said:
    TomTurbo said:
    Danny said:
    Sunsura said:
    Danny said:
    Sunsura said:
    Danny said:
    Anybody here?

Yea, but even for later entry this lineup is ridiculous....I mean...seriously, a stock Patrol. This doesn‘t deserve 5.000 gold :p
    He is now 6th, and still going down (didnt see him getting wins for a while). I guess he is upgrading it :D
    edited May 2018
    Sunsura said:
    TomTurbo said:
    Danny said:
    TomTurbo said:
    Danny said:
    Sunsura said:
    Danny said:
    Sunsura said:
    Danny said:
    Anybody here?

He is now 6th, and still going down (didnt see him getting wins for a while). I guess he is upgrading it :D
    atleast! :D
    @LittleEnosBurdette , this is exactly where I need you tomorrow before the end (4th to 5th would even be better, since I don‘t know if Alfred will keep this gap). Then I can pull you up with Alfred & main account to ensure you stay up there.

• LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TomTurbo said:
    @LittleEnosBurdette , this is exactly where I need you tomorrow before the end (4th to 5th would even be better, since I don‘t know if Alfred will keep this gap). Then I can pull you up with Alfred & main account to ensure you stay up there.

That would be great, I'm tending to fall down quite a bit on defence but can push back up after playing my tickets. 
  • CharlieRCharlieR Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭
    does enyone knows if B 996 gt-r(r33? red, with  mra) will beat 969 A gt-r? becouse 969 vs 969 are extremely close
  • funbreakefunbreake Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
    ppedras said:
    jczero said:
    ppedras said:
    Bad new JC! Even with the Murano maxed we can’t win neither no Tom or Diego Ku. At least I can’t.
    Sorry Pedro. 
  • JacoJaco Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antoun said: i8
    Jaco said:
    Antoun said:
    TGPD said:
    Am I late to the party?

Well I have no Silvia, one Patrol Nismo and nothing terrific for the drag race...

I would be really happy with a Tiers 3...
    Same here, no Silvia.
    No shocking hand for me either.
    Have 303 Patrol, 1.3 / 1.3 / 1.3 RQ23 Skyline and 1.3 / 1.3 / 1.3 Murano GTC. No C food available, so no upgrades to power up the GTC. 
    Hopefully enough to sneak in tier 2.
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enter this morning. Still found @daGman and @bullet_splatter. Room for 100 more still. 
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have no Murano/Patrol, Only have 2 Silvias and a Datsun, currently approaching 9000 trophies, I'm gonna be ultra careful with this event.
    mikes said:
    Enter this morning. Still found @daGman and @bullet_splatter. Room for 100 more still. 
    All the wait and this? Makes me wonder if entering the 2nd is as good as entering the 1st day :confused:
  • CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its all the silent lurkers on the forum read the threads then act accordingly.
    CometDan said:
    Its all the silent lurkers on the forum read the threads then act accordingly.
    Strangely enough I entered straight away in this event in searching of @sinner to return his favor and I ended up in a rather average bracket. Matchmaking is rather random here. 
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not including the top 3, I don’t think I’ve ever been in a tighter group for top 10. :neutral:

Not including the top 3, I don’t think I’ve ever been in a tighter group for top 10. :neutral:
    #2500Gold
    mikes said:
    Top 10 isn’t as scary as I thought it would be. At least for now. 
  • RysioRysio Posts: 392 ✭✭✭
    TomTurbo said:

That would be great, I'm tending to fall down quite a bit on defence but can push back up after playing my tickets. 
    I'm avoiding you too mate.Can feed you with my tickets before event ends.Stay with our reach so we can help