Skip to content

Pagani Finals [EVENTS]

Comments

• lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone got the track sets yet?
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    but with this you can win a PAgani.. and there are few A S or B cars for italians brands!!
    According to the other thread there is a 2.39% chance of a Pagani. So buy all 10 packs and you have about 24% chance of one? When you know that there are other players with 2/3 already then there is little value in this from my viewpoint. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 8,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No A-class for tier 2?  What a bunch a bull....
  • MiroslavStoevMiroslavStoev Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    but with this you can win a PAgani.. and there are few A S or B cars for italians brands!!
    Yeah, something between 5 Legendary, 1 Epic & 4 Ultra Rare. But I wouldn't buy either - I'll stop playing the game soon.
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    mauro07 said:
    According to the other thread there is a 2.39% chance of a Pagani. So buy all 10 packs and you have about 24% chance of one? When you know that there are other players with 2/3 already then there is little value in this from my viewpoint. 
    I don’t think that’s the way statistical math works....
    Sorry yes you are right. I was being lazy and forgot it would not simply be x10
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't talk about math.. i know stats.. i see faq from hutch and the post.. i say there are few cars for S/A/B class..
  • loxodromicloxodromic Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
    So... I'm one of the "78.4%" players.
    Hutch_Tim said:
    HeissRod said:
    mauro07 said:
    Chance of getting a Legendary = 1 - (chance of not getting a legendary)
    Change of not getting a Legendary in 1 pack = 1 - 2.4% = 97.6%
    Chance of not getting a Legendary in 2 packs = 97.6% * 97.6% = 95.3%
    Chance of not getting a Legendary in 10 packs = 97.6%^10 = 78.4%
    Chance of GETTING at least 1 Legendary in 10 packs = 1 - 78.4% = 21.6%

Regarding pricing... we're always trying different things out (as you can see with the Little Italy side-event), and the theory is that really a specific type of Carbon Fiber is more valuable than a regular Carbon Fiber while a relevant event is on - even more so when there are two such events on. But, obviously, we'll find out how players judge if that value is really worth it or not!
    Hey... but you don't answer about problem of TD during 90 event... where android players cannot challenge the last 50 minutes and lost a ceramic.. i wait for some compansation... 
    However playing this big events during the week, for me is very hard, or i play or i work LoL... i will enter the morning of last day and hope to not find big hands...
  • ElvisChoiElvisChoi Posts: 22 ✭✭
    All asphalt, zero city map, one or two rainy. And one Eric Shih.....
    I am Elvis C.Can we corporate by not attacking each other?
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Hutch_Tim said:
    HeissRod said:
    mauro07 said:

Regarding pricing... we're always trying different things out (as you can see with the Little Italy side-event), and the theory is that really a specific type of Carbon Fiber is more valuable than a regular Carbon Fiber while a relevant event is on - even more so when there are two such events on. But, obviously, we'll find out how players judge if that value is really worth it or not!
    Regarding pricing, 
    How about some 5x Carbon Packs added to the buy cars section permanently? I can not for the life of me understand why you guys offer discounted 5x and 10x ceramics but leave us hanging with the darn carbons! LoL  ;)

Ps. 10x Carbons would be great as well, but that is asking too much :D
    edited May 2018
    Can one of you let me know based on experience on the tracks here what upgrade is best for the 4C i already have one maxed 033
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Can one of you let me know based on experience on the tracks here what upgrade is best for the 4C i already have one maxed 033
    I’ll have one at 303 in about 5.5 hours, if nobody else beats me to it, just post some tracks & times of the 033 and I’ll add the 303. 
    Bugatti said:
    I’ll have one at 303 in about 5.5 hours, if nobody else beats me to it, just post some tracks & times of the 033 and I’ll add the 303. 
    Ok great! Thanks
  • nlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlm Posts: 1
    I regret buying 12k gold for the packs
    Only 1 A class in 10packs
     :'( 
    I think I am going to quit this game soon, so frustrating 
    nlmnlmnlm said:
    I regret buying 12k gold for the packs
    Only 1 A class in 10packs
     :'( 
    I think I am going to quit this game soon, so frustrating 
    The luck comes and goes here, hopefully your next one will be much better
  • JakeKJakeK Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    Any forumers in my pod? I think I've got a slim chance of being in the top eight and I could really use it. The 760rs would literally be the best car in my garage if I could get. I could really use some help on this one.
  • loxodromicloxodromic Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
    ElvisChoi said:
    All asphalt, zero city map, one or two rainy. And one Eric Shih.....
    I am Elvis C.Can we corporate by not attacking each other?
    Sure let's work together.
  • JayJay Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Putting this here as it will be the only time I am in the top 8 haha. No S class.

Damnit all those Italian packs and no gold. I am pretty sure I could get an S class from them... Just 1 s class.... just ooonnneeeee !!!
    Jay said:
    Damnit all those Italian packs and no gold. I am pretty sure I could get an S class from them... Just 1 s class.... just ooonnneeeee !!!
    21.6% chance  ;) 
    Jay said:
    21.6% chance  ;) 
    0% chance without $154.99 to spend :lol:

• th1318th1318 Posts: 31
    edited May 2018
    Hutch_Tim said:
    HeissRod said:
    mauro07 said:

Sure! Give us $130-$140 for a 21.6% chance I’m getting one. Sign me up! 

Thats a good chunk of some monthly car payments...
    th1318 said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    HeissRod said:
    mauro07 said:

Sure! Give us $130-$140 for a 21.6% chance I’m getting one. Sign me up! 

Thats a good chunk of some monthly car payments...
    Or a nice dinner out, a concert ticket, an evenings bar tab, it’s all relative. 
    Bugatti said:
    ok so here is my 2.3 Max Max times, now if somebody will be kind enough to post times for the Max 2.3 Max version for the 4C that would be great ;)

The last race is actually wet not dry lol ;)