Skip to content

Pagani Finals [EVENTS]

Comments

• bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Bugatti said:
    Can one of you let me know based on experience on the tracks here what upgrade is best for the 4C i already have one maxed 033
    I’ll have one at 303 in about 5.5 hours, if nobody else beats me to it, just post some tracks & times of the 033 and I’ll add the 303. 
    ok so here is my 2.3 Max Max times, now if somebody will be kind enough to post times for the Max 2.3 Max version for the 4C that would be great ;)

The last race is actually wet not dry lol ;)
    T-minus 2hr10min
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 8,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone got the track sets yet?
    I have 3
    Anyone have the 4th track set?
  • ritter_seboritter_sebo Posts: 377 ✭✭✭
    I see a 5x Alfa C4 :(
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see a 5x Alfa C4 :(

thats what I mean ;)

thats what I mean ;)

Umm.. Next time just press the tab for random, it will definitely help you out.  :D  
    But I'd be happy with those!
    really hoped for one leg. car. But better than the avarage I guess... many many Lancias are dropping from this packs.
  • AvengedAvenged Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    nlmnlmnlm said:
    I regret buying 12k gold for the packs
    Only 1 A class in 10packs
     :'( 
    I think I am going to quit this game soon, so frustrating 
    Thanks for reinforcing my decision not to buy the Italian CFs. I was going to try my luck with 1, but seeing the higher cost of it and seeing the financial effort needed to compete with the fattest whales in an event not limited by RQ or trophies... Naw. I will relax more for this event.
    Bugatti said:
    Bugatti said:
    Can one of you let me know based on experience on the tracks here what upgrade is best for the 4C i already have one maxed 033
    I’ll have one at 303 in about 5.5 hours, if nobody else beats me to it, just post some tracks & times of the 033 and I’ll add the 303. 
    ok so here is my 2.3 Max Max times, now if somebody will be kind enough to post times for the Max 2.3 Max version for the 4C that would be great ;)

The last race is actually wet not dry lol ;)
    Alfa4C @ 303
    UK1-2   28:06/L
    UK3-1   1:01:89/L
    UK2-3   1:06:76/L
    UK4-1   37:36/L
    UK5-2   21:80/L
    JP1-1    46:32/L
    JP4-3    43:66/L
    JP6-1    1:11:03/L
    JP7-2    50:60/W
    JP4-5    1:23:73/W

So 033 wins on everything dry, and 303 wins on both wet tracks, once again proving S/A cars are usually better off tuned 033.
    Thanks alot, takes a little pressure off of me knowing that i maxed mine out right away at 033 not knowing what the finals or my hand was gonna be like. I really appreciate that!
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a verdict on this one? Looks like a 303 to me but I think there will be loads of these in the finals, want to make sure I tune it right!
  • DjehoetieDjehoetie Posts: 237 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    -edit- nvm
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can the asian players let me know when to join where i might get into a newer group?

I don't wanna enter befote the first 2 brackets fill up. I have zero chance of even the lowest CF pack.

I got the lancia thema, one of the deltas and that's it, Brera, no 124's. My hand is soooooo weak lol
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    Can the asian players let me know when to join where i might get into a newer group?

I don't wanna enter befote the first 2 brackets fill up. I have zero chance of even the lowest CF pack.

I got the lancia thema, one of the deltas and that's it, Brera, no 124's. My hand is soooooo weak lol
    Doesn't seem like the first 2 brackets fill fully up.  At least wasn't my impression they did in last big events.
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:

@RobGripes I'm in the league with Eric Shih's second top secret account...I mean TopDrives2018 (shhhhh, it's a secret, we don't know and he's so sneaky, lol). 

Hey Eric, not only do we all know because your accounts turned up on the foreign servers at the same time, but then back on our servers at the same time, but the fact that you do the same thing and only target forum players gave it away...

Currently 319 players in this group, not sure what the limit is mate.  Maybe 350?  I'll keep an eye on it and let you know. if it caps out at 350.
  • AdxREAdxRE Posts: 223 ✭✭✭
    Bucks73 said:
    RobGripes said:

@RobGripes I'm in the league with Eric Shih's second top secret account...I mean TopDrives2018 (shhhhh, it's a secret, we don't know and he's so sneaky, lol). 

Hey Eric, not only do we all know because your accounts turned up on the foreign servers at the same time, but then back on our servers at the same time, but the fact that you do the same thing and only target forum players gave it away...

Currently 319 players in this group, not sure what the limit is mate.  Maybe 350?  I'll keep an eye on it and let you know. if it caps out at 350.
    I believe the players limit of the Final is 500, from the reward table.

With my poor hand (No 4C) I will try to join on the last 24 hours and see which group I land onto. I was with Eric in prelim...
  • AvengedAvenged Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:

Sounds good, I'll take a leaf outta your book and wait along with ya. Running a 147 GTA, Brera S, Coupe 20v Turbo, Fiat 124 Spider, and Lancia Delta HF 4WD. Weak weak weak ugh. No S/A/B tier, no Abarth 124. Hoping to get into a bracket without big whales so I can try for top 40 and a CF lol. I've accepted that a free Pagani is not going to happen!
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭✭
    AdxRE said:
    Bucks73 said:
    RobGripes said:

I believe the players limit of the Final is 500, from the reward table.

With my poor hand (No 4C) I will try to join on the last 24 hours and see which group I land onto. I was with Eric in prelim...
    That’s not a bad idea, it’s a CF pack right down to 80th place

@RobGripes the group is up to 332 now
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avenged said:
    RobGripes said:

Sounds good, I'll take a leaf outta your book and wait along with ya. Running a 147 GTA, Brera S, Coupe 20v Turbo, Fiat 124 Spider, and Lancia Delta HF 4WD. Weak weak weak ugh. No S/A/B tier, no Abarth 124. Hoping to get into a bracket without big whales so I can try for top 40 and a CF lol. I've accepted that a free Pagani is not going to happen!
    Same with me. Not even bothering to buy carbons for all my f2p gold. Can only buy 3 carbons for 5000. Not worth it I think.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the hope is that I squeeze into a Carbon Fiber. Not exactly the way I like to enter events, cos I'll miss out on the farming of prizeboard, miss out on the fun too. But the prelims etc were really tough. Had to grind grind grind just to make it into 4th tier! 

Would appreciate it if the groups fill up then let me know, otherwise I'll just enter 24 hours before the end. Cheers guys
  • AdxREAdxRE Posts: 223 ✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    Yeah, the hope is that I squeeze into a Carbon Fiber. Not exactly the way I like to enter events, cos I'll miss out on the farming of prizeboard, miss out on the fun too. But the prelims etc were really tough. Had to grind grind grind just to make it into 4th tier! 

Would appreciate it if the groups fill up then let me know, otherwise I'll just enter 24 hours before the end. Cheers guys
    Judging from the number of people getting multiple Alfa 4C’s from CF packs, we (without the 4C) will need to be extremely lucky to get into top 80, but let’s see.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how the europeans forumers are going? all entered or someone wait tomorrow to enter? and what hands running in the bronze/silver tier?
  • JacoJaco Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    how the europeans forumers are going? all entered or someone wait tomorrow to enter? and what hands running in the bronze/silver tier?
    Not entered yet. No Pagani here, so no chance at all. Think enter last day and hope for an easy bracket.
    Jaco said:
    mauro07 said:
    Not entered yet. No Pagani here, so no chance at all. Think enter last day and hope for an easy bracket.
    Finishing fusing on a Veloce before I enter, hoping to get in today. Would appreciate any info from Europe. Are the leagues filling up?
  • TD47959TD47959 Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Jaco said:
    mauro07 said:
    Also didn‘t enter yet. I‘ll wait until Little italy is finished, Maybe the pack will give something good.
    I’m Hoping it‘ll be enough Having 3 yellow alfas beside the huayra and a zonda f
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jaco maybe we will see in last day enter :D no pagani, no B class... only 4 C Class and 1 D class for this event...
  • JacoJaco Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    @Jaco maybe we will see in last day enter :D no pagani, no B class... only 4 C Class and 1 D class for this event...
    Aiii. Ok, I think I was lucky than. Think will enter with B Lancia's ( 1 maxed, one still stock ), 2 C Alfa's and C4
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    Entered 30min ago and on the First View it could be the easiest final bracket i ever had. But i will see later if iam near the top 
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭

Someone wanna Team up? Have a rather weak hand, but might work in this bracket... omw to the top.
    ZotZe said:

Someone wanna Team up? Have a rather weak hand, but might work in this bracket... omw to the top.
    How much room? We’re often together, got hand below. Won’t be finished fusing for an hour but I could enter wth a different hand!