Skip to content

Pagani Finals [EVENTS]

Comments

• AvengedAvenged Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    I feel like if you really want to try for an easier bracket, go in under 24 hours like @RobGripes. Too early and you really risk running into the thousands of people who seen to have that abominable 4C (sorry, but it really is that ugly lol). The people with monster hands would have felt a lot more comfortable going in early to farm a good lead.
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already Full. Joined with 492 in. And your hand is better then mine, lol
    I Think the Next two brackets will be Full of fused cars. Maybe the Next will be mediocre but then all those who fused many A or S cars join.

• David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    Dang! I think a lot of people will wait until after the little Italy awards if they’re on for a good pack. Think I’ll try entering as soon as my cars are maxed, in an hour
    TD01055 said:
    ZotZe said:
    Dang! I think a lot of people will wait until after the little Italy awards if they’re on for a good pack. Think I’ll try entering as soon as my cars are maxed, in an hour
    Thats why i jumped in one earlier. 
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:

Someone wanna Team up? Have a rather weak hand, but might work in this bracket... omw to the top.
    you are with  Xabier and the 6th maybe is from forum...
    ZotZe said:
    TD01055 said:
    ZotZe said:
    Thats why i jumped in one earlier. 
    If any of my normal european buds enter in the next hour let me know how it looks! 
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in the upgrading camp. Probably enter tomorrow. No Zonda, no chance either way.
  • TD47959TD47959 Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:

Someone wanna Team up? Have a rather weak hand, but might work in this bracket... omw to the top.
    I tried getting in this bracket but ended up in this One lol
    anybody in here who is on the Forum? 

• mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TD47959 first, second and four are from forum... i don't recognise others!!
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will probably join up tonight before i go to bed, or in the morning before work. 
    Bugatti said:
    I will probably join up tonight before i go to bed, or in the morning before work. 
    I'll probably end up in your event again, lol. After little Italy I need to see if I need to fuse anything else, then I will join.
    mikes said:
    Bugatti said:
    I'll probably end up in your event again, lol. After little Italy I need to see if I need to fuse anything else, then I will join.
    Yeah, i actually could use another 4c if not i am gonna be screwed in finals against 3 of them.

TD47959 said:
    ZotZe said:

@funbreake is diego
  • prexprex Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    TD47959 said:

I am in that group too (Max Musterhausen). But I just joined.

@Tesseracthh is second.

There are some more potential hands rising, e.g.:

prex said:
    TD47959 said:

@Tesseracthh is second.

Thanks - that pic has taught me 2 things. 1 - ima wait for a bit before entering, and 2 - smurfing is seemingly pointless. People keep trophies low and only try to win prize events, but in said events trophies mean nothing (igor Vs Daniel in that pic for example)
    TD01055 said:2 - smurfing is seemingly pointless. People keep trophies low and only try to win prize events, but in said events trophies mean nothing (igor Vs Daniel in that pic for example)
    Exactly. Smarfing works though
    TD01055 said:
    prex said:
    TD47959 said:

@Tesseracthh is second.

Thanks - that pic has taught me 2 things. 1 - ima wait for a bit before entering, and 2 - smurfing is seemingly pointless. People keep trophies low and only try to win prize events, but in said events trophies mean nothing (igor Vs Daniel in that pic for example)
    Point 1 is wrong. Wanted to jump in your group to my mate diego and ended in another open bracket, way easier then yours now. I just faced up top Place 7 only one Monster with this hand. 
    So joining is always some good tactics And luck...

All others until now max. 1 4c and one Player with 1 pagani
    :) ZotZe said:
    TD01055 said:
    prex said:
    TD47959 said:

@Tesseracthh is second.

Point 1 is wrong. Wanted to jump in your group to my mate diego and ended in another open bracket, way easier then yours now. I just faced up top Place 7 only one Monster with this hand. 

Point 1 was only really a joke  :)
  • TD47959TD47959 Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    prex said:
    TD47959 said:

@Tesseracthh is second.

Well i think i can say Goodbye to top 8, although i‘m having two Paganis lol
    edited May 2018
    ZotZe said:
    TD01055 said:
    prex said:
    TD47959 said:

@Tesseracthh is second.

Is Diego Ku your mate? Apologise Ive been hitting him in little Italy while avoiding you and Antoun! Not that it will make much difference, we’re all safe it would seem. Didn’t see his name on the list
    TD01055 said:
    ZotZe said:
    TD01055 said:
    prex said:
    TD47959 said:

@Tesseracthh is second.

Is Diego Ku your mate? Apologise Ive been hitting him in little Italy while avoiding you and Antoun! Not that it will make much difference, we’re all safe it would seem. Didn’t see his name on the list
    Had to buy tickets and pumped him 8 wins there... Lol you Bad boy
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you not hit me too hard in little italy guys? Would like to finish top 8 aswell:)
    Miha? Roger 
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, lol :D
    MSteeL said:
    Can you not hit me too hard in little italy guys? Would like to finish top 8 aswell:)
    Top 6 all forum finish? Living the dream boys.
  • XA2XA2 Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:

Hey, Im there! With your hand you should not get worried with me... But please dont destroy me hahahahah
    @msteel make a win ! We push you then
    edited May 2018
    HeissRod said:
    Anyone got the track sets yet?
    I have 3
    Anyone have the 4th track set?
    Is the 4th track wet or dry guys,  please let us know ;)