Pagani Finals [EVENTS]

Comments

• prexprex Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    HeissRod said:
    Anyone got the track sets yet?
    I have 3
    Anyone have the 4th track set?
    Is the 4th track wet or dry guys,  please let us know ;)

The 4th is a copy of the 3rd in this picture but the second hairpin is dry.
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    prex said:
    Bugatti said:
    HeissRod said:
    Anyone got the track sets yet?
    I have 3
    Anyone have the 4th track set?
    Is the 4th track wet or dry guys,  please let us know ;)

The 4th is a copy of the 3rd in this picture but the second hairpin is dry.
    Ok, thank you so so much!
    @LittleEnosBurdette did also join our group.

And I saw some more hands on my way up:

• LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    prex said:

What’s your hand like? I’ll avoid you in the unlikely event it’s weaker than mine. 😉
    Its weaker than yours. Let’s see what happens in the remaining two days.

Upgrading that Alfa GT is all I can bring to the table yet. I probably will not invest into a 4C.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    prex said:

Upgrading that Alfa GT is all I can bring to the table yet. I probably will not invest into a 4C.
    Ooh easy pickings then!! 😉 nah I won’t race you unless it comes to crunch time. I’m fusing my rally Alfa thing from the little Italy to replace either the Abarth or yellow Alfa but that’s it for me too, no B’s to fuse into the 4Cs. 
  • bow6nbow6n Posts: 63 ✭✭
    Is anyone in my group and in need of any help?
  • JayJay Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This event is depressing me. All I wanted from it was a damn Pagani. 8 Packs left to open and no gold and no chance to get top 8. The frustration is getting to me in these events. :rage:

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it's asking a lot, but my hand is weak, so I'll be joining late on the last day.  In advance of that, I'd like to do some testing so I know exactly what cars to bring and where they'll be effective.  Can anyone tell me whether or not each of the tracks is rolling or standing start?  Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Set 1:
    Slalom Test
    Fast Circuit
    Twisty Circuit
    Fast Circuit
    Twisty Circuit

Set 2:
    Twisty Circuit
    Test Bowl - Wet
    Karting Circuit (Standing only)
    G-Force Test
    Car Park (Standing only)

Set 3:
    Hairpin Road
    ½-Mile Drag (Standing only)
    Twisty Road
    Hairpin Road - Wet
    Twisty Road - Wet

Set 4:
    Hairpin Road
    Twisty Road
    Hairpin Road
    Twisty Road - Wet
  • TD47959TD47959 Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    prex said:

What’s your hand like? I’ll avoid you in the unlikely event it’s weaker than mine. 😉
    First Hand is Mine, would be awesome if you won‘t attack me either 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    I know it's asking a lot, but my hand is weak, so I'll be joining late on the last day.  In advance of that, I'd like to do some testing so I know exactly what cars to bring and where they'll be effective.  Can anyone tell me whether or not each of the tracks is rolling or standing start?  Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Set 1:
    Slalom Test
    Fast Circuit
    Twisty Circuit
    Fast Circuit
    Twisty Circuit

Set 2:
    Twisty Circuit
    Test Bowl - Wet
    Karting Circuit (Standing only)
    G-Force Test
    Car Park (Standing only)

Set 3:
    Hairpin Road
    Twisty Road
    Hairpin Road - Wet
    Twisty Road - Wet

Set 4:
    Hairpin Road
    Twisty Road
    Hairpin Road
    Twisty Road - Wet
    I’m going to enter at 10.30am today (my break!) so I’ll get all 4 sets and will keep an eye out if no-one has let you know by then.
  • funbreakefunbreake Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    ZotZe said:
    TD01055 said:
    prex said:
    TD47959 said:
    I tried getting in this bracket but ended up in this One lol
    anybody in here who is on the Forum? 

I am in that group too (Max Musterhausen). But I just joined.

@Tesseracthh is second.

There are some more potential hands rising, e.g.:

Thanks - that pic has taught me 2 things. 1 - ima wait for a bit before entering, and 2 - smurfing is seemingly pointless. People keep trophies low and only try to win prize events, but in said events trophies mean nothing (igor Vs Daniel in that pic for example)
    Point 1 is wrong. Wanted to jump in your group to my mate diego and ended in another open bracket, way easier then yours now. I just faced up top Place 7 only one Monster with this hand. 
    So joining is always some good tactics And luck...

All others until now max. 1 4c and one Player with 1 pagani
    Is Diego Ku your mate? Apologise Ive been hitting him in little Italy while avoiding you and Antoun! Not that it will make much difference, we’re all safe it would seem. Didn’t see his name on the list
    Don't do this! 😂
  • DeserTDeserT Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone entered this morning? What kind of groups are open in Europe or Asia (I’m put in one of those regions usually)? Got a weak-ish hand 😂 
    edited May 2018
    HeissRod said:
    I know it's asking a lot, but my hand is weak, so I'll be joining late on the last day.  In advance of that, I'd like to do some testing so I know exactly what cars to bring and where they'll be effective.  Can anyone tell me whether or not each of the tracks is rolling or standing start?  Thanks in advance to anyone who can help! (...)
    It‘s rolling except for the two tracks dedicated to the Beat.
    prex said:

Ooh easy pickings then!! 😉 nah I won’t race you unless it comes to crunch time. I’m fusing my rally Alfa thing from the little Italy to replace either the Abarth or yellow Alfa but that’s it for me too, no B’s to fuse into the 4Cs. 
    Yeah, I will probably replace my Abarth with that Lancier too. (You’re talking about that Lancier, right? So no replacing of Alfas :# )

At the moment it’s quite possible to stay Tier 1 as a lot of people don’t upgrade their duplicates and some do not put their cars on the right tracks. But I doubt this will stay long.

It’s a pity Hutch didn’t change anything about the point allocation in drag races — contrary to what they announced for the update. So it’s still: no Pagani, no chance.
  • Peter_GPeter_G Posts: 35
    edited May 2018

no one in the bracket ??? with this hand I should be able to stay in carbon fiber range.....

on 1) james ower  2) Dmitri gureev 3) max hubig

• theducktheduck Posts: 16 ✭✭
    TD47959 said:
    ZotZe said:

Someone wanna Team up? Have a rather weak hand, but might work in this bracket... omw to the top.
    I tried getting in this bracket but ended up in this One lol
    anybody in here who is on the Forum? 

I am here. 
    I will be entering about 8 hours from now if anyone wants to try and join me.  ;)
  • Sherby90Sherby90 Posts: 333 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Bugatti said:
    I will be entering about 8 hours from now if anyone wants to try and join me.  ;)
    I would be definitely interested but I'm afraid we would be at opposite ends of the table. I have 3 4C's but no Pagani.
    Sherby90 said:
    Bugatti said:
    I would be definitely interested but I'm afraid we would be at opposite ends of the table. I have 3 4C's but no Pagani.
    Yeah, comes down to how many Paganis people are running, most of the pagani owners I would imagine 90% of them have already joined
    Someone could help me with some times of an Alfa GT? I need to decide on my final fuse.

I am looking for Slalom (Stuttgart 7.1), G-force (Stuttgart 4.1), and twisty road (dry: Atsugi 6.1; and wet: Tokyo 1.2) for a 699 (033) version as well as for car park (Tokyo 9.1) for a 969 (303) version.

• JacoJaco Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peter_G said:

no one in the bracket ??? with this hand I should be able to stay in carbon fiber range.....

on 1) james ower  2) Dmitri gureev 3) max hubig

Pfff, you just want to show us all your legendaries!  :D
  • wheat0rwheat0r Posts: 561 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Difference from past events, you have to pick two S class cars to win one more this time. 
    I need a McLaren event without any RQ limit right now, really. 
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Well, I doubt the bracket I just entered will be full by then so I’ll probably see you.  : :D

• David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone lucky enough to be in this group?

Just wanted to say good morning everyone and best of luck to you all in this final!  ;)

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    Bugatti said:
    Well, I doubt the bracket I just entered will be full by then so I’ll probably see you.  : :D

Somehow I doubt another 500 people will enter this bracket before the end, so this will most likely be where I end up.
    HeissRod said:
    mikes said:
    Bugatti said:

Somehow I doubt another 500 people will enter this bracket before the end, so this will most likely be where I end up.
    I will probably see you guys soon  ;)
    Keep my seat warm for me  :p
  • MiroslavStoevMiroslavStoev Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    prex said:
    Someone could help me with some times of an Alfa GT? I need to decide on my final fuse.

I am looking for Slalom (Stuttgart 7.1), G-force (Stuttgart 4.1), and twisty road (dry: Atsugi 6.1; and wet: Tokyo 1.2) for a 699 (033) version as well as for car park (Tokyo 9.1) for a 969 (303) version.

I could give you a result only for this race:
    Tokyo 9.1 Car park with Alfa GT 303: 48:03 sec.

• mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Bugatti said:
    HeissRod said:
    mikes said:
    Bugatti said:

I will probably see you guys soon  ;)
    Keep my seat warm for me  :p
    22 people now. One Pagani (with a somewhat weak supporting cast). Rest of the bracket has maybe two Super rares at most per hand. I'm sure it will get crazy later.

I feel bad. Someone joined and spend 200 gold to get to 15-0. Their hand is super rares and rares. Talk about too soon junior.