Skip to content

Pagani Finals [EVENTS]

Comments

• BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what i will be entering with, almost done with my upgrades on my epics..

mikes said:
    Bugatti said:
    This is what i will be entering with, almost done with my upgrades on my epics..

When @Bugatti joins my bracket...

:D  ;)
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys how to finish evoluzione 2? 033 or 303 best for this event?

• David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    @ppedras I see you coming up in seemingly the easiest group ever. #2 is running 5 4C’s with very few upgrades on and I haven’t seen a huayra yet. There’s a few guys on 5-0 still, notice any good hands on your way up? What are you running?
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZotZe oh man I fell asleep half hour before the end of event and missed the top prize :s thanks anyway for the effort:D
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    prex said:
    prex said:
    Its weaker than yours. Let’s see what happens in the remaining two days.

Upgrading that Alfa GT is all I can bring to the table yet. I probably will not invest into a 4C.
    Ooh easy pickings then!! 😉 nah I won’t race you unless it comes to crunch time. I’m fusing my rally Alfa thing from the little Italy to replace either the Abarth or yellow Alfa but that’s it for me too, no B’s to fuse into the 4Cs. 
    Yeah, I will probably replace my Abarth with that Lancier too. (You’re talking about that Lancier, right? So no replacing of Alfas :# )

At the moment it’s quite possible to stay Tier 1 as a lot of people don’t upgrade their duplicates and some do not put their cars on the right tracks. But I doubt this will stay long.

It’s a pity Hutch didn’t change anything about the point allocation in drag races — contrary to what they announced for the update. So it’s still: no Pagani, no chance.
    Yes, sorry the Lancia has replaced the Abarth, competition for top 8 looks quite tough now, so I’m going to have to race you if I’m left no other option of a win sorry. 
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bugattiand @HeissRod - 58 players joined, two more hands with Paganis up near the top, but both with weak supporting cars.
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    @Bugattiand @HeissRod - 58 players joined, two more hands with Paganis up near the top, but both with weak supporting cars.
    In my pool, same thing, with Pagani (sometimes 2) but with weak supporting cars.

In the 2 fast circuits set I can beat a guy with two Huayra, with 2 4C, one Delta Evo II and 2 Giulia Veloce...
  • erivfcerivfc Posts: 376 ✭✭✭✭

Let me know if you’re in my pool.
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to hear from you! @erivfc how many players in your pool?
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm waiting the right pool :D:D

• MiroslavStoevMiroslavStoev Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Which one will be better for my hand as second non-Alfa car - a maxed Yellow Delta Evo II or basic Alfa 4C (at 1.3), accompanied by basic Huayra and another 3xbasic Alfa 4C?

*I love this Lancia, but I'll do some testing though 
    Probably the Delta Evo II as two sets have rain tracks. A fourth 4C isn't bad either.
    mikes said:
    Probably the Delta Evo II as two sets have rain tracks. A fourth 4C isn't bad either.
    Agree. A 4wd is almost essential, having 2 in my hand is helping big time
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 8,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    TD01055 said:
    mikes said:
    Agree. A 4wd is almost essential, having 2 in my hand is helping big time
    What about 3!?  I'll be running an EVO II and two EVOs, all maxed at 303.  :D  

Edit - Scratch that.  I didn't see the 3 Alfa requirement.  Son of a....
    Bugatti said:
    I will be entering about 8 hours from now if anyone wants to try and join me.  ;)
    Tick-tock tick-tock....  :p:D
    HeissRod said:
    Bugatti said:
    I will be entering about 8 hours from now if anyone wants to try and join me.  ;)
    Tick-tock tick-tock....  :p:D
    Yeah, i know.. been counting down the time on this stupid thing called fusing..  :D
    edited May 2018
    mikes said:
    Just jumped in the deep end and found myself in a pool of sharks.  I'm not in your leaderboard and there are roughly 300 players in here right now.  Between this and the 3x Alfa requirement, I'm out of luck, which really sucks.  I have the best Lancias, the best non-prize car Fiats, but mediocore Alfas and no Paganis, so I have no chance.
  • erivfcerivfc Posts: 376 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice to hear from you! @erivfc how many players in your pool?
    Haha yup! Been lurking around  :D I have 151 in my league at the moment.
  • ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    @ppedras I see you coming up in seemingly the easiest group ever. #2 is running 5 4C’s with very few upgrades on and I haven’t seen a huayra yet. There’s a few guys on 5-0 still, notice any good hands on your way up? What are you running?
    @TD01055 sorry only now I had time to reply. I see plenty of people with 5-0 and 6-0. Tasos has 2 Paganis and I’ve seen one hand down below with 2 Paganis also. My hand is not strong, have 1 Pagani 7.3 and 2 4C’s. Let’s try and keep us both in the top 8! 
    edited May 2018
    @GilTrucks @samagoichi - What is the competition like in our leaderboard?
  • MiroslavStoevMiroslavStoev Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    @Antoun, I've just land in your bracket!
    Is there someone else than you and Charly Philipe that I should have to avoid?

• samagoichisamagoichi Posts: 853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    HeissRod said:
    @GilTrucks @samagoichi - What is the competition like in our leaderboard?
    I can't climb higher than top 20-25 so I don't know what it's look like in the top 10. At my level there's some 4c and Giulia Veloce and I saw 1 Pagani. Can't help more than this. My hand is ****. 
  • Carlos_RacineCarlos_Racine Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    Someone here?
    One hour remains, see you guys soon !

ppedras said:
    TD01055 said:
    @TD01055 sorry only now I had time to reply. I see plenty of people with 5-0 and 6-0. Tasos has 2 Paganis and I’ve seen one hand down below with 2 Paganis also. My hand is not strong, have 1 Pagani 7.3 and 2 4C’s. Let’s try and keep us both in the top 8! 
    I didn’t think mine was good enough for top tier, I think we’ve hit the league jackpot. Let see what develops, hopefully we stay in range and can help each other out 
    HeissRod said:
    mikes said:
    Just jumped in the deep end and found myself in a pool of sharks.  I'm not in your leaderboard and there are roughly 300 players in here right now.  Between this and the 3x Alfa requirement, I'm out of luck, which really sucks.  I have the best Lancias, the best non-prize car Fiats, but mediocore Alfas and no Paganis, so I have no chance.
    That sucks. Question for you. Did you click on the event at all since it was live to look at the requirements? 
    edited May 2018
    mikes said:
    HeissRod said:
    mikes said:
    That sucks. Question for you. Did you click on the event at all since it was live to look at the requirements? 
    I have asked that question to in game support before and had it confirmed that you only get placed once you hit “go” rather than “play”. It’s ok to check out requirements and use the filter etc
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    ppedras said:
    TD01055 said:
    I didn’t think mine was good enough for top tier, I think we’ve hit the league jackpot. Let see what develops, hopefully we stay in range and can help each other out

is it full or there are some spots?