One hour remains, see you guys soon !

I see you climbing that leaderboard!  B):D

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 8,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    HeissRod said:
    Bugatti said:
    One hour remains, see you guys soon !

I see you climbing that leaderboard!  B):D

What is your trophy count?  I surpassed 7k yesterday, with the win of the 037.
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10048. There is one person in my league with 10. Yes, 10 trophies.
    mikes said:
    wtf?
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    mikes said:
    wtf?
    I believe finals are a free for all. RQ and Trophies don't matter.
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018

Hello everyone!  ;)
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't take you very long @bugatti :D keep a seat warm! Where are you at @HeissRod?
    Didn't take you very long @bugatti :D keep a seat warm! Where are you at @HeissRod?
    I will! I started at 100th place lol  ;)
    Let's see who i might be able to actually help get an event car, now this is what it is all about, Prime Time Bugatti Time  :D
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    TD01055 said:
    ppedras said:
    TD01055 said:
    @ppedras I see you coming up in seemingly the easiest group ever. #2 is running 5 4C’s with very few upgrades on and I haven’t seen a huayra yet. There’s a few guys on 5-0 still, notice any good hands on your way up? What are you running?
    @TD01055 sorry only now I had time to reply. I see plenty of people with 5-0 and 6-0. Tasos has 2 Paganis and I’ve seen one hand down below with 2 Paganis also. My hand is not strong, have 1 Pagani 7.3 and 2 4C’s. Let’s try and keep us both in the top 8! 
    I didn’t think mine was good enough for top tier, I think we’ve hit the league jackpot. Let see what develops, hopefully we stay in range and can help each other out

is it full or there are some spots?

Sorry man, it filled up ages ago.

Currently fusing an EVO II, to replace the EVO, which will be ready late tonight.

edited May 2018
    HeissRod said:

Currently fusing an EVO II, to replace the EVO, which will be ready late tonight.

You are safe with me brother!  ;)
    Tell me in-game names of those that are close to me that i could possibly help ?
    It's easier if i have a list, i am gonna try my hardest to get as many of you through as possible 
  • ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TD01055 I just saw your hand, man your more than safe!! Me on the other hand am in trouble lol!
  • GilTrucksGilTrucks Posts: 419 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    @GilTrucks @samagoichi - What is the competition like in our leaderboard?
    I can't climb higher than top 20-25 so I don't know what it's look like in the top 10. At my level there's some 4c and Giulia Veloce and I saw 1 Pagani. Can't help more than this. My hand is ****. 
    I'm in 10th, I have not seen much more than two Paganis so far.
    But I do not expect to get any better than this. My best car is a 4C and I'm with a Lancia Delta Evoluzione II in full upgrade..
    edited May 2018
    Giltrucks
    Shane McQueen
    Steve Roshong
    David Johnson
    Sama Goichi
    Any more i need to add ?
  • hudsonhudson Posts: 61 ✭✭
    erivfc said:

Let me know if you’re in my pool.
    Just entered your pool. In 9th just now, craig hudson. Not got any pagani though, is there a lot at the top?
    edited May 2018
    Bugatti said:
    Giltrucks
    Shane McQueen
    Steve Roshong
    David Johnson
    Sama Goichi
    Any more i need to add ?
    This list is already pretty big lol
    Is there any of you that think could get top on thier own so i can concentrate on others?
    If not, i don't care.. I will activate full Bugatti mode and get you all through, but the ladders are gonna get absolutely destroyed lol  :D:D:p
    Bugatti said:
    Giltrucks
    Shane McQueen
    Steve Roshong
    David Johnson
    Sama Goichi
    Any more i need to add ?
    Who is Shane?  What is his forum name?
    edited May 2018
    HeissRod said:
    Bugatti said:
    Giltrucks
    Shane McQueen
    Steve Roshong
    David Johnson
    Sama Goichi
    Any more i need to add ?
    I remember somebody saying they changed thier name to that, just don't remeber who.. maybe @Grossbuckets ?
    Bugatti said:
    HeissRod said:
    Bugatti said:
    Giltrucks
    Shane McQueen
    Steve Roshong
    David Johnson
    Sama Goichi
    Any more i need to add ?
    I remember somebody saying they changed thier name to that, just don't remeber who.. maybe @Grossbuckets ?
    It is.  Found it.

http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/comment/68970#Comment_68970
    edited May 2018
    Now guys, seriously don't need any drama out of this but i am just being serious .. I think @Grossbuckets has changed his ways and is nice to people now, but he did make a few angry with his rants when he first started here from what i remember. 
    Now big question is. Should i aid him if needed ?
  • samagoichisamagoichi Posts: 853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Bugatti said:
    Giltrucks
    Shane McQueen
    Steve Roshong
    David Johnson
    Sama Goichi
    Any more i need to add ?
    To be honest, don't bother helping me, concentrate on those who could stay near the top 10. My hand is so bad that I would be eating alive in the stratosphere. That would be a waste of a lot of gold by you. But thanks bro! 
    Bugatti said:
    Giltrucks
    Shane McQueen
    Steve Roshong
    David Johnson
    Sama Goichi
    Any more i need to add ?
    To be honest, don't bother helping me, concentrate on those who could stay near the top 10. My hand is so bad that I would be eating alive in the stratosphere. 
    It's hard to beat a mountain of gold and an unbeatable hand brother  ;)
    I hope one day maybe when i have a weak hand, one of you might be able to help, it's all about karma and just being a good person   o:)
    Father @Bugatti among us?!?!? I did not find the league so difficult for the time being. Even without Pagani, I have been among the top 20.
    edited May 2018
    GilTrucks said:
    Father @Bugatti among us?!?!? I did not find the league so difficult for the time being. Even without Pagani, I have been among the top 20.
    Ok, well either way i love action, so just stay tuned.. Maybe another 300-400 races gonna come from your boy Bugatti anytime soon. Remember when President Bush did the shock and awe campaign? Well... Stay tuned  :D:D:D
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ppedras said:
    @TD01055 I just saw your hand, man your more than safe!! Me on the other hand am in trouble lol!
    If all looks good tomorrow I will feed you my tickets at the end, if you can get in range. Don’t have the resources to go “full Bugatti” though!
    TD01055 said:
    ppedras said:
    If all looks good tomorrow I will feed you my tickets at the end, if you can get in range. Don’t have the resources to go “full Bugatti” though!
    Its only about 12k gold per event... :D:p
    Bugatti said:
    GilTrucks said:
    Ok, well either way i love action, so just stay tuned.. Maybe another 300-400 races gonna come from your boy Bugatti anytime soon. Remember when President Bush did the shock and awe campaign? Well... Stay tuned  :D:D:D
    President Bush?!?!? I'm afraid I do not remember this campaign.
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    @ZotZe oh man I fell asleep half hour before the end of event and missed the top prize :s thanks anyway for the effort:D
    Sad, David and me were waiting to get you in our reach and help you with some wins...next Time hopefully