Skip to content

Bugatti- Shock And Awe Campaign (Memory Sake)

BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Just wanted to post this so i can look back at this piece of history at top drives without having to scroll through a million pages and posts.  ;)

«1

Comments

  • DoupaoDoupao Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    @Bugatti u could beat eric shih in the pagani event, u got a better hand
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doupao said:
    @Bugatti u could beat eric shih in the pagani event, u got a better hand
    Yeah, i been saying for awile now, i need to use a VPN to get onto his server to challenge his garage, especially in dailies with me having 5 chirons and a pikes peak ;)
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great memories of a crazy event! Yeah, it was a tad cheeky.. But it was a Herculean effort for sure! And an altruistic one at that. It even (slightly) restored my faith in humanity!
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Great memories of a crazy event! Yeah, it was a tad cheeky.. But it was a Herculean effort for sure! And an altruistic one at that. It even (slightly) restored my faith in humanity!
    LoL, I had my fun while it lasted, it was definitely an entertaining event.. Would have been pretty boring without this excitement.. Just another soap opera added to one of my events lol
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good times.  Good times.
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's amazing how the overwhelming majority loved this but a few in the minority ruin the whole thing? Anyway my favorite part of this movie was the dramatic middle where @Bugatti was having trouble finding and contacting @Destroyer2k11999 ! It was a moving scene that had me gripping the edge of my seat! (I might be a little biased)  ;) 

    What was everyone else's favorite part?
  • CharlieRCharlieR Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭
    also it is worth mentioning - u people r crazy
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LittleEnosBurdette I can totally see that, I was just assuming it was a couple complaints based on how the board went almost immediately after the ruling. No doubt it COULD  have blown into a huge thing if done far too often. Basically I agree with you  :)
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was pumped, and surprised to see @Destroyer2k11999 & @Bugatti when I jumped into my first major forum event! With hopes that we could help each other out when possible and avoid each other. I had a decent hand, but was not expecting anything as crazy as what immediately followed! My first big event, and It was insanity. 

    I definitely appreciated Bugatti trying to get me a sweet car. It still blows me away that anyone would do that for me. But I was kinda relieved when I woke up and saw that I had dropped back to 15th where I belonged. I would have felt bad for taking such a good reward from a more deserving player TBH.

    But after hearing how fast that thing really is.... Maybe not. :)

    Lesson learned, and @Bugatti almost blew up the game! Good job bud! Jeez....
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Assuming that getting hit in a back by a full speed train can be considered as a positive experience, being in top 7 and pushed up by Bugatti to +1000 points must have felt same way haha :-)
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I was pumped, and surprised to see @Destroyer2k11999 & @Bugatti when I jumped into my first major forum event! With hopes that we could help each other out when possible and avoid each other. I had a decent hand, but was not expecting anything as crazy as what immediately followed! My first big event, and It was insanity. 

    I definitely appreciated Bugatti trying to get me a sweet car. It still blows me away that anyone would do that for me. But I was kinda relieved when I woke up and saw that I had dropped back to 15th where I belonged. I would have felt bad for taking such a good reward from a more deserving player TBH.

    But after hearing how fast that thing really is.... Maybe not. :)

    Lesson learned, and @Bugatti almost blew up the game! Good job bud! Jeez....
    Yeah i was just having fun and trying to help people at the same time. I know what i was doing wasn't fairgaming, but at the same time pay to win, people dont find fair either. I didn't break any rules or hack nor did i cheat it was just not fair. It was a challenge to myself more than anything I just wanted to see if it was possible for me to get 7 other people from The Forum in the top 8 and i would have completed that goal. It won't happen anymore, i made a promise to hutch that i would only help 1 person per event from now on.  ;)
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only winner was again hutch.
    First all those gold from bugatti doing his thing. 
    Then all those gold from the guys that wanted to catch up a 1000 Points lead until end of the event to get their place their hand deserved. 


  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    Only winner was again hutch.
    First all those gold from bugatti doing his thing. 
    Then all those gold from the guys that wanted to catch up a 1000 Points lead until end of the event to get their place their hand deserved. 


    To be fair to hutch, they did refund most my racing gold and allow players to keep thier points, more then fair in my opinion .
  • JayJay Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    ZotZe said:
    Only winner was again hutch.
    First all those gold from bugatti doing his thing. 
    Then all those gold from the guys that wanted to catch up a 1000 Points lead until end of the event to get their place their hand deserved. 


    To be fair to hutch, they did refund most my racing gold and allow players to keep thier points, more then fair in my opinion .
    Damn and I never got a refund for all the gold I spent on packs that never had anything.



    P.S: I didn't ask for a refund.
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Bugatti said:
    ZotZe said:
    Only winner was again hutch.
    First all those gold from bugatti doing his thing. 
    Then all those gold from the guys that wanted to catch up a 1000 Points lead until end of the event to get their place their hand deserved. 


    To be fair to hutch, they did refund most my racing gold and allow players to keep thier points, more then fair in my opinion .
    Damn and I never got a refund for all the gold I spent on packs that never had anything.



    P.S: I didn't ask for a refund.
    I wasn't gonna stop my mission nor back off being so heavily invested without some sort of gold returned to me, it had to be fair to me too..
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People died man  
  • JayJay Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Jay said:
    Bugatti said:
    ZotZe said:
    Only winner was again hutch.
    First all those gold from bugatti doing his thing. 
    Then all those gold from the guys that wanted to catch up a 1000 Points lead until end of the event to get their place their hand deserved. 


    To be fair to hutch, they did refund most my racing gold and allow players to keep thier points, more then fair in my opinion .
    Damn and I never got a refund for all the gold I spent on packs that never had anything.



    P.S: I didn't ask for a refund.
    I wasn't gonna stop my mission nor back off being so heavily invested without some sort of gold returned to me, it had to be fair to me too..
    I wasn't having a dig at you. I enjoyed the movie as much as anybodyelse :)
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good thing is, all that gold refunded puts @bugatti that much closer to another 100k pack opening  :D
  • DoupaoDoupao Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Doupao said:
    @Bugatti u could beat eric shih in the pagani event, u got a better hand
    Yeah, i been saying for awile now, i need to use a VPN to get onto his server to challenge his garage, especially in dailies with me having 5 chirons and a pikes peak ;)
    let us know when that happens i wil go and cheer for u
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bugatti for president, I say.
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bugatti for president, I say.
    Bugatti / Schlee 2020
    I'll need one of you to craft me an American passport.
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    @Bugatti for president, I say.
    Bugatti / Schlee 2020
    I'll need one of you to craft me an American passport.
    I heard they are readily available at all VPN stores  :D
  • samagoichisamagoichi Posts: 853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bugatti for president, I say.
    Bugatti / Schlee 2020
    Stop stealing our most brilliant brains . We are gonna keep Schlee to replace Trudeau in 2019. 
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bugatti for president, I say.
    Bugatti / Schlee 2020
    Stop stealing our most brilliant brains . We are gonna keep Schlee to replace Trudeau in 2019. 
    Done!
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who for president????
Sign In or Register to comment.