Skip to content

Just pulled my 6th Bugatti Chiron!!

2

Comments

  • JacoJaco Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, if you dont like the post you can simply ignore it... case closed
    You can't ignore it, they are everywhere.
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TomTurbo said:
    ZotZe said:
    Bugatti said:
    ZotZe said:
    And there the answer is expected. Like a little angry child and flagging my post, lol.
    Just take critics like a man.
    And just so you are aware, personal attacks are against the rules here in the forums.
    Show me a personal attack... OMG iam done with you. Lol
    Be careful, he'll just randomly flag all your posts to make his buddy step in if you criticize his self-appreciation threads (he paid tons of gold in previous events already to have him covered). Even my posts got flagged, since he wasn't able to take the criticism other than "lol you not try to make me enemy lol". (btw, I felt personally threatened by that!)
    Not that I'd care anymore, but I also got warned by his buddy for "insulting & cursing" without ANY proper reason.

    Maybe it's time you guy's have you own forum, obviously all this regarding me is coming from the European server and just so happens to have started yesterday.

    But as of right now you guys are all working on getting a ban and if that's what you want just continue your actions
  • JacoJaco Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olli8888 said:
    Jaco said:
    Olli8888 said:
    Jaco said:
    You can't make a full hand of Mehari's @bobdylan ???


    *Photoshop*
    Why?? Just why???
    It is the only thing I have achieved in TD, and you don't take it serious?
    Because you attacked him personally, thats not nice.
    OK, I apologize. Wasn't aware of that.
    But who even bothers attacking @bobdylan anyway :D

  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For people that doesn't like someone's post you guys sure do spend a lot of time in it :D
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    For people that doesn't like someone's post you guys sure do spend a lot of time in it :D
    You better stick to flagging my posts, if you can't handle it.
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    Bugatti said:
    TomTurbo said:
    ZotZe said:
    Bugatti said:
    ZotZe said:
    And there the answer is expected. Like a little angry child and flagging my post, lol.
    Just take critics like a man.
    And just so you are aware, personal attacks are against the rules here in the forums.
    Show me a personal attack... OMG iam done with you. Lol
    Be careful, he'll just randomly flag all your posts to make his buddy step in if you criticize his self-appreciation threads (he paid tons of gold in previous events already to have him covered). Even my posts got flagged, since he wasn't able to take the criticism other than "lol you not try to make me enemy lol". (btw, I felt personally threatened by that!)
    Not that I'd care anymore, but I also got warned by his buddy for "insulting & cursing" without ANY proper reason.

    Maybe it's time you guy's have you own forum, obviously all this regarding me is coming from the European server and just so happens to have started yesterday.

    But as of right now you guys are all working on getting a ban and if that's what you want just continue your actions
    Rofl...  a ban?  For what? Ah forgot, you are Mr Topdrives and can get us banned without a real reason. With your last Threads you crossed a line for many people here, that just were quite and now just tell you it gets boring. Just some criticism and you cant deal with it, telling us we attack you...

    This Forum died already for many of the old teamplayers, most have their own Chats already and just Jump in here when some more People appears in their bracket and they wanna help them. And for official Posts for Sure.

    All other Threads become more and more ig Forum Spam in the last months.
    And that is just an opinion, The Forum is alive and well for us USA players.
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danny said:
    Bugatti said:
    TomTurbo said:
    ZotZe said:
    Bugatti said:
    ZotZe said:
    And there the answer is expected. Like a little angry child and flagging my post, lol.
    Just take critics like a man.
    And just so you are aware, personal attacks are against the rules here in the forums.
    Show me a personal attack... OMG iam done with you. Lol
    Be careful, he'll just randomly flag all your posts to make his buddy step in if you criticize his self-appreciation threads (he paid tons of gold in previous events already to have him covered). Even my posts got flagged, since he wasn't able to take the criticism other than "lol you not try to make me enemy lol". (btw, I felt personally threatened by that!)
    Not that I'd care anymore, but I also got warned by his buddy for "insulting & cursing" without ANY proper reason.

    Maybe it's time you guy's have you own forum, obviously all this regarding me is coming from the European server and just so happens to have started yesterday.

    But as of right now you guys are all working on getting a ban and if that's what you want just continue your actions
    To be fair why would anyone here get a ban? The first posts yesterday were just to say stop making it all about yourself as recently the forum is just littered by your mad ramblings about what cars you’ve pulled and how you’ve supposedly changed history. All you’d have to do is just calm it down a bit with the spamming, not everyone is in the Bugatti fan club believe it or not
    Get over it, its game related content that is what is recommended to be post here on these forums, maybe you guys forgot this is topdrives?
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Rysio said:
    Hey.Look at me :)I just pull that amazing Mclaren from 100 carbon packs I just opened.And you know what?I maxed this one in 2min with gold.Coz I can B)
    Btw
    Porshe event is coming so I'm looking for 8 players I can help to win.First come first serve.
    Please be quick with reservation
    Wow ... 
    Post edited by Hutch_Gsearch on
  • ljhcjpljhcjp Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    I think your being a bit harsh tbh, ok it gets a bit much saying ‘fans’ etc, but it’s his forum as much as anyone else’s and if he wants to share that’s his business. Mind your own 
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    bobdylan said:

    Let's just get back to real forum matters , such as the Alfa 145 and 146???? They look the same , is there any difference  . 
    Can't see the points in them both . 
    Done up the cloverleaf has anyone done the 146 up to compare ????
    Here ya go. 303.


  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ljhcjp said:
    I think your being a bit harsh tbh, ok it gets a bit much saying ‘fans’ etc, but it’s his forum as much as anyone else’s and if he wants to share that’s his business. Mind your own 
    No, it's just "his" forum & noone else's.

    Bugatti said:

    Maybe it's time you guy's have you own forum, obviously all this regarding me is coming from the European server and just so happens to have started yesterday.



  • DannyDanny Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Danny said:
    Bugatti said:
    Danny said:
    Bugatti said:
    TomTurbo said:
    ZotZe said:
    Bugatti said:
    ZotZe said:
    And there the answer is expected. Like a little angry child and flagging my post, lol.
    Just take critics like a man.
    And just so you are aware, personal attacks are against the rules here in the forums.
    Show me a personal attack... OMG iam done with you. Lol
    Be careful, he'll just randomly flag all your posts to make his buddy step in if you criticize his self-appreciation threads (he paid tons of gold in previous events already to have him covered). Even my posts got flagged, since he wasn't able to take the criticism other than "lol you not try to make me enemy lol". (btw, I felt personally threatened by that!)
    Not that I'd care anymore, but I also got warned by his buddy for "insulting & cursing" without ANY proper reason.

    Maybe it's time you guy's have you own forum, obviously all this regarding me is coming from the European server and just so happens to have started yesterday.

    But as of right now you guys are all working on getting a ban and if that's what you want just continue your actions
    To be fair why would anyone here get a ban? The first posts yesterday were just to say stop making it all about yourself as recently the forum is just littered by your mad ramblings about what cars you’ve pulled and how you’ve supposedly changed history. All you’d have to do is just calm it down a bit with the spamming, not everyone is in the Bugatti fan club believe it or not
    Get over it, its game related content that is what is recommended to be post here on these forums, maybe you guys forgot this is topdrives?
    Get over it? You’re missing the point pal. I don’t have a problem with you pulling good cars or helping people in events it’s just the fact we don’t dont want to hear about it all the time... there’s other people on this forum too ya know! Prime example was the pagaini event, you’d taken over the event thread but noooo that wasn’t enough you had to then create a 2nd thread with the exact same thing in it (can’t remember the name of it but it was something ridiculous). Youve got a Bugatti a/s class pulls thread but noooo that’s not enough you have to create another post about getting another Chiron. Get my point? It’s just tedious 
    And that is your opinion, again it was topdrives game-related Pacific event game content get over it :D
    When somebody is doing something wrong here at this forum we as players are supposed to contact support and let them handle it that is the proper channel on the proper way to do things here launching a personal attack against me is the wrong way of going about things. 
    Well if that’s what you call a personal attack then you mate are very sensitive. All I’m saying is keep it to one thread and relevant. Why would I contact support when like an adult I could just start a conversation with another adult. That obviously doesn’t seem to be the best way as your playing the victim card

    Also it might be my opinion but others seem to agree

  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Personally I'd like 6 different posts on each individual Chiron and a link to a video giving us a in-depth loom at each car and it's verible tunes and uses with the in game music playing away that we all know and love .

    But each to there own . 

    In the mean time look at me 

    Erm ... Bob is that your finger or is it this guy with a bad hangover??


  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's my sat nav
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best post on the forum in ages 🤣🤣
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    See hutch - this is what happens when you only have 2 events running. Carnage.
    The devil makes work for idle hands. 👌🏻
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Best post on the forum in ages 🤣🤣
    Watch this unfold... i could sell tickets for this
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:

    Let's just get back to real forum matters , such as the Alfa 145 and 146???? They look the same , is there any difference  . 
    Can't see the points in them both . 
    Done up the cloverleaf has anyone done the 146 up to compare ????
    The 146 beats the 145 in the city. 
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieR said:
    My personal opinion that all this childish stuff belongs to IG forums. This forum should be about which tune is better, which car is faster and etc - something that adds value to a comunity. 
    P.S. We could and probably should have thread for good/bad pulls but not multiple once and definitely not multiple threads about one guys pulls. 

    Don't forget, the most important. Track lists!!! I live for those things!
This discussion has been closed.