Skip to content

Patch 6.0 Discussion Thread

1568101118

Comments

  • lg29lg29 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭✭
    I literally have 5 Suzuki Swift Rally Specs, all maxed out. Oh and 3 maxed out Lotus Elise 1.6. 🤬
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patch 7 .... 
    * Rewards carry on too next board if all cards are won on first board. 
    * Test track mode 
    * multi pack 5x plastic in shop 
    * VW , Dodge and Henersey added 

    Carlsberg don't do updates but if they did ....
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Patch 7 .... 
    * Rewards carry on too next board if all cards are won on first board. 
    * Test track mode 
    * multi pack 5x plastic in shop 
    * VW , Dodge and Henersey added 

    Carlsberg don't do updates but if they did ....
    If Carlsberg did updates it would be a whole lot better than that lol. They'd make sure Toyota was in it lol
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plus Tesla, Noble, Koenigsegg, Aston Martin, Bowler, and a whole lot more. 
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add Saab and Koenigsegg and give me a Sweden event ;)
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plus Tesla, Noble, Koenigsegg, Aston Martin, Bowler, and a whole lot more. 
    Bowler! Yes! 

    Ariel & Radical would be useful too
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No no no ... it would just be 5x plastics for 200 gold . 
    And that's it 
    All we need 
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    No no no ... it would just be 5x plastics for 200 gold . 
    And that's it 
    All we need 
    50 plastics for 1000?
  • NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeez this is looooong
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Downloaded it ... wasn't that good . 
    Uninstalled update . 
    It's all MX5s pffft
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Downloaded it ... wasn't that good . 
    Uninstalled update . 
    It's all MX5s pffft
    Already pulled 3x 787b’s. 
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Downloaded it ... wasn't that good . 
    Uninstalled update . 
    It's all MX5s pffft
    Already pulled 3x 787b’s. 
    mine are maxed. I’m testing right now if 303 or 033 is better. 
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    bobdylan said:
    Downloaded it ... wasn't that good . 
    Uninstalled update . 
    It's all MX5s pffft
    Already pulled 3x 787b’s. 
    mine are maxed. I’m testing right now if 303 or 033 is better. 
    I knew I should have waited before tuning all mine to 3.2/3.2/3.2...oh well. 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I got was this lousy Mazda Demio...303 for the hell of it?
  • prexprex Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    Tsk! There is only one Mazda everyone wants to have: The 1991 Mazda Suitcase Car.



    A 33.6cc, 1.7hp two-stroke engine in a suitcase. Takes just a minute to assemble and has a top speed of 30km/h.
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 954 admin
    edited July 2018
    Twinkie said:
    Why isnt Hutch telling us about the update?
    We don't have any information to share. As I've posted in another thread, the update isn't ready for release yet. As soon as it is, we will release it.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 3,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Twinkie said:
    Why isnt Hutch telling us about the update? At first it was "said" 12.07 then it was said today and what is? No update -.-
    They never confirmed it would be on July 12th, other people speculated it would come out on that date
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 3,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    Twinkie said:
    Why isnt Hutch telling us about the update? At first it was "said" 12.07 then it was said today and what is? No update -.-
    They never confirmed it would be on July 12th, other people speculated it would come out on that date
    Sure they never confirmed it... but it was leaked... they even leaked mazda with the trophy count... so it was pretty sure that money and gold would be the update date
    Can you link me the leak because I don't remember there being a leak
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 954 admin
    edited July 2018
    Can you link me the leak because I don't remember there being a leak
    It's because it wasn't a leak. There were just some clues in the numbers on the screenshot revealing the Porsche Moby Dick.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 3,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    Twinkie said:
    Twinkie said:
    Why isnt Hutch telling us about the update? At first it was "said" 12.07 then it was said today and what is? No update -.-
    They never confirmed it would be on July 12th, other people speculated it would come out on that date
    Sure they never confirmed it... but it was leaked... they even leaked mazda with the trophy count... so it was pretty sure that money and gold would be the update date
    Can you link me the leak because I don't remember there being a leak
    trophie count = mazda
    Money + gold = release date...
    Maybe its not a "real leak" but its pretty obvious
    Damn. I remember seeing that picture but didn't think much of it. My bad
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    As others have said, the longer it takes to come the better for collecting the cars going up, win win situation as far as I’m concerned. Hutch never guarantee an update as there are so many factors involved, if they didn’t give any notice it would be worse, my only hope is it’s available to iOS/android at the same time, this time. 
    But i dont have garage spaces anymore^^
    I’ve bought slots 4 times since the update was announced, lol. 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Humves too falling out of my ears 
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    As others have said, the longer it takes to come the better for collecting the cars going up, win win situation as far as I’m concerned. Hutch never guarantee an update as there are so many factors involved, if they didn’t give any notice it would be worse, my only hope is it’s available to iOS/android at the same time, this time. 
    But i dont have garage spaces anymore^^
    I’ve only 2 left, you’ve just got to look on it as a bonus not a right to have these cars going up imo, just sell or fuse what you’ve got of the lower ones and hope to pull more in the time you’ve got left. 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only problem is.... Only have two B class cars that need feeding !!!! 
    Spare food all over and nothing hungry 
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Only problem is.... Only have two B class cars that need feeding !!!! 
    Spare food all over and nothing hungry 
    Just buy some CF packs, problem solved, I know you’ve got the resources. 
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bobdylan
    oh thats cute, i have over 40 of them moving up to c class lol
Sign In or Register to comment.