Skip to content

More Server Errors?

2456726

Comments

  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me majority of events today are simply unplayable due to errors mentioned above
  • baestbaest Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, unplayable today for asian server.
  • MSRZ23MSRZ23 Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Edit: Started working after an hour of initial post 😁

    Can't even start the event. Server error happens as soon as I click play for Daily event. When I restarted, todays events have disappeared.
    Post edited by MSRZ23 on
  • jigajiga Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
    and again?
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Asia again.

    Got 4 in 5 tickets
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, so annoying I've stopped playing for now. Sort your **** Hutch.
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:


    Here's the error.
    Yep Im having the same problem
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭


    Unplayable
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's your server error Hutch. @Hutch_Tim @Hutch_Robin can we get a response this time? This seems to be happening far too often.


  • StealthFTStealthFT Posts: 341 ✭✭✭
    Totally unplayable today. Most of the time the events are not even displaying. :(
  • DoupaoDoupao Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    is is it why i am having this?
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe everyone on the Asian server can get a little compensation for today’s server errors @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Tim
  • GilTrucksGilTrucks Posts: 405 ✭✭✭
    jiga said:
    my faith in and enjoyment of this game are becoming seriously compromised. 

    server errors making it almost unplayable every few days. 

    a bunch of cars i haven't finished upgrading because i don't know if the physics is going to be readjusted so that optimum tunings for many cars will be restored to what they were pre-update or whether it's just take a punt because the optimum could change at any given update and you just have to live with it. 

    an introduction of a swag of seriously underwhelming cars that have to be collected and upgraded to play the current events but will largely be hopeless in other events and which further dilute the quality of vehicles likely to drop from packs. 

    even this forum seems to be suffering glitches today.  oh the woes continue...

    http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/5943/update-7-0-car-discussion/p9

    There is a comment from Hutch Tim, read.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    Maybe everyone on the Asian server can get a little compensation for today’s server errors @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Tim
    Honestly it's so much worse today than the other few times this has happened. Last time I could get a game in every few minutes but this time I go in and out of events continuously for a few minutes and it still doesn't show all events. Given we're in the middle of a tri-series and the Daily Event is normally a reliable source of income, this is absolute rubbish.
  • StealthFTStealthFT Posts: 341 ✭✭✭
    Even the forum is often requiring a few refreshes to load today. I can imagine how frustrated I would have felt if I had invested rl money.
  • baestbaest Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Honestly would hate to be a new player (even more so than myself) and having to start now, imagine being thrown to the sharks at 140RQ now with convoluted packs etc.. would drive me away in a heartbeat, among all these other issues.. far out.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Hey Hutch. It's still *****. Can you please fix this?
    Post edited by Hutch_Gsearch on
  • baestbaest Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    O__VER said:
    Hey Hutch. It's still ******. Can you please fix this?
    Even more so now, somehow possible, but they did it.
    Post edited by Hutch_Gsearch on
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just played 5 tickets in a row without errors. Can go check your out, seems repaired
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    I just played 5 tickets in a row without errors. Can go check your out, seems repaired
    Yeah I think you might be right. Wish someone would comment and tell us why and that they have actually done something.
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great firewall of China causing problem?
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    RobGripes said:
    I just played 5 tickets in a row without errors. Can go check your out, seems repaired
    Yeah I think you might be right. Wish someone would comment and tell us why and that they have actually done something.

    They need to grow that small team a bit.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here we go again Asian server people.

    Hutch, today's events are being elusive. Only showing up some of the time. Server errors on entry. Same as all the other times.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Here we go again Asian server people.

    Hutch, today's events are being elusive. Only showing up some of the time. Server errors on entry. Same as all the other times.
    🤫 Shhh Oliver... they’re sleeping
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    O__VER said:
    Here we go again Asian server people.

    Hutch, today's events are being elusive. Only showing up some of the time. Server errors on entry. Same as all the other times.
    🤫 Shhh Oliver... they’re sleeping
    Maybe someone in their Canada office can help though? 😋
Sign In or Register to comment.