Skip to content

Unbelievable results

Comments

• AslanVAslanV Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    That the purpose of the concept car, to not make sense...

• TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pike peaks XL7 on hill climb gravel:
    22:40 at 333, but 22:45 at 363.

What a beautiful game.
  • TopDrives34865TopDrives34865 Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    Not unbelievable but surprising at least 

Mine 969, their 699. Conclusion : always go for 969 below D

The Citroen sucks 
  • ojlerouxojleroux Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    edited March 24
    From Asaneon IGF (thanks), nice for new Raptor, but surprisingly the old one has become worse! I guess the ZR2 is almost faster everywhere now!

Hidden change ?
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Pike peaks XL7 on hill climb gravel:
    22:40 at 333, but 22:45 at 363.

What a beautiful game.
    Anyone that knows anything about anything knows that it’s easier to move heavier objects uphill. Gravity innit. 
  • TopDrives34865TopDrives34865 Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    969 vs 699, g force with rolling start... I really thought I would lose this one, but I was proved wrong. 

All working as intended, nothing to see here, move along now

Less engine up would be the answer for the game... not in real life though
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 449 ✭✭✭

You know I was really confused about this result

until I saw this. Guess 888 is a hidden tune for this car. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 8,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hidden tune that doesn't work
    works for trolling 
  • SquadalaxdSquadalaxd Posts: 7
    How nice

• SquadalaxdSquadalaxd Posts: 7
    Fix this garbage. 5 sec...   F I V E.
  • rkorallerkoralle Posts: 831 ✭✭✭
    Wrong stats?

• Aamon_KorAamon_Kor Posts: 36
    The Jaguar is much heavier and not the best in slalom. That the Alfa loses this race surprised me.
  • ChrizzzChrizzz Posts: 22
    Pretty surprised by this one
    Chrizzz said:
    Pretty surprised by this one
    Etb etb etb etb, 90% of the posts on this thread can be answered with 3 letters
    Sorry, but what is etb? 😝 
    Chrizzz said:
    Sorry, engine traction bonus. Hutch introduced a traction bonus when cars have upgraded engine. So in rain or off road a car with upgrades to the engine will have a huge advantage over a car without. Especially on twisty tracks.
    It was introduced because there were a lot of instances where cars with upgraded engines would lose to non upgraded cars because their wheels would ‘spin’ too much with more power.
    The nasty side effect is this, lower rq cars with worse 0-60 and handling stats will beat what seems like better cars just because they have engine upgrades.
    Oh ok. Didnt know that. Thanks for the detailed explanation. 
  • StreetracerStreetracer Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    Wrong stats?

Wet surface: RWD (Maserati) > FWD (Alfa Romeo)
    rkoralle said:
    Wrong stats?

Wet surface: RWD (Maserati) > FWD (Alfa Romeo)
    On wet i prefer my fwd over my rwd merc.
    The maserati doesnt even have tc!
  • StreetracerStreetracer Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
    Use better tires on your RWD Mercedes. ^^
    I never had problems with RWD Mercedes or BMW even if they do not have ABS or TC.
    Old or cheap tires -> slippery. New and good tires -> no problem. But most important is knowing where the limit is regardless if old or new tires are mounted.

This game often prefers RWD without ABS or TC over FWD with ABS and TC.
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 979 ✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Chrizzz said:
    It was introduced because there were a lot of instances where cars with upgraded engines would lose to non upgraded cars because their wheels would ‘spin’ too much with more power.
    I'm pretty sure the game doesn't simulate wheelspin, and I seem to remember the issue was a lot of draws on off-road drags rather than losses. 

A lot of the stuff in lighter conditions like rain will also come down to the general improvements in low speed performance and responsiveness that upgrades bring - not just the traction. 

TD42792 said:
    Chrizzz said:
    I'm pretty sure the game doesn't simulate wheelspin, and I seem to remember the issue was a lot of draws on off-road drags rather than losses. 

A lot of the stuff in lighter conditions like rain will also come down to the general improvements in low speed performance and responsiveness that upgrades bring - not just the traction. 

Maybe wheel spin is not the right way to describe it but as I recall it the problem pre-ETB was that cars with engine upgrades would lose to the same cars without engine upgrades (eg a 333 would win over a 633 on a dirt drag for instance). 

Do you remember it differently?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 8,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Chrizzz said:

Isn't that what the flashing orange triangle is?
    This one surprises me! 50% more power ist nothing?
    Maybe hutch could borrow those cars and show us in real life?

And what about this?
    Maybe etb? The porsche was 366.