Skip to content

Unbelievable results

Comments

• BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    This one surprises me! 50% more power ist nothing?
    Maybe hutch could borrow those cars and show us in real life?

LOL, if they started doing real life tests the corrections list would be 500 pages long. 
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    And what about this?
    Maybe etb? The porsche was 366.
    Most likely. And/or ola
  • rkorallerkoralle Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    Wtf is ola?
    Playing since day 1 but never heard of it...
  • TopDrives34865TopDrives34865 Posts: 160 ✭✭✭
    Of the line acceleration. @Jeff_Hanneman made two really great posts lately, one talked about it. Some cars have a sort of jumps start compared to others, what can be helpful on a hairpin road. Good OLA often rhymes with poor MRA, and vice versa.
    The first is bullsh**, the 2nd i dont know- 200hp more but doesnt pull it?

• StreetracerStreetracer Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:

Has the left Volvo engine and suspension upgrades and the right one just weight upgrade? I would say that weight upgrade would affect braking performance and in this game acceleration on loose surface cannot be compared with acceleration on dry asphalt. If the surface get more worse, the acceleration matters less.

• ErilixErilix Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:

The first : known "bug" where less upgraded cars wins 0-60-0 on dirt because "more weight = more traction"
    Second : SRT-10 Concept has 98 MRA, while Hellcat has 88, simple as that.
    Both are starting to date a bit but I forgot o screenshoted them 

Classic 996 losing to 969 on an off-road drag...

For this one hutch may have something to say ? The Z4 should not reach the finish line just as it would not on a twisty road. Even on the little city tour in the campaign (don't know how it is called in the English version), cars fitted with standard tyres are abandoning. The road being even steeper here... same thing on this little mountain road that goes uphill.

Finally this has nothing to deal with what is said above, but how low can you all go on RQ beating Monaco round 10 with 3 stars ? I just passed with 260 and was being curious. 
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭✭✭

how low can you all go on RQ beating Monaco round 10 with 3 stars ? I just passed with 260 and was being curious. 
    I've managed 258 just now but can't see a way to go much lower.
  • ErilixErilix Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    O__VER said:

how low can you all go on RQ beating Monaco round 10 with 3 stars ? I just passed with 260 and was being curious. 
    I've managed 258 just now but can't see a way to go much lower.
    I would be curious to know what hand do you use ? I can’t figure how to go that low 😅

Here you go mate @Erilix
    O__VER said:

Here you go mate @Erilix
    Yeah I figured out that the Eunos could beat on the fourth, I used another mx 5 to do 260. The 2014 Cayman beats the 2nd to, so I managed 258 too
    A little bit unexpected: Cadillac Sedan de Ville - 969 loses against 699 on wet twisty road

• EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 973 ✭✭✭✭
    The ECV was a revised and improved version of the Delta S4, and in game it gets much superior tyres for tarmac, and yet:

ECV was 633, the S4 at 333. 
    This is so stupid!
    moby dick has +200hp, lol!
  • BlackXWulfBlackXWulf Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    This is so stupid!
    The weird thing is how the 917 have different times on the same track 
  • MalaniMalani Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    This is so stupid!
    The weird thing is how the 917 have different times on the same track 
    Standing start vs rolling start
    Time to rebalance ?
    Where is the advantage in power and less weight? 

71.19 vs 80.22 in MRA, seems logical to me.

I was surprised with this one, knowing there is a 450kg difference between the two cars 

Oh yeah!!!
    @Aston Martins:
    The Rapide S is heavier than the Rapide.
    Rapide S is 699 tuned and Rapide is 969 tuned.
    Slalom: 969 usually wins and weight & width are important (hidden) factors for slalom.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 8,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A 969 Rapide S is faster than the Rapide on slalom
    Ok, then it is just the tuning difference and the weight difference is too small, but you know what I mean for other cars.
    I am becoming suspicious there's an issue with the Flying Spur W12's braking.

Take this for example. Two similar cars on sand, both with performance tyres so acceleration differences should be small. The W12 has an engine upgrade, higher ground clearance and better handling, yet it loses by nearly a second:

0-60 was the reason I lost in a handling race with 8 points not 2 or 3 points of a difference and also that huge weight difference as well... Like what, maxed out car against first level upgrade also 18 plus 64 isn't 83,it should be 19millisecs off not 18

edited July 25
    I just don't understand what's going on here.

For the record, in the bottom screenshot the Peugeot is at 333. No idea what tune the top one is but it's a bizarre tune and a very weird result.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    I just don't understand what's going on here.

For the record, in the bottom screenshot the Peugeot is at 333. No idea what tune the top one is but it's a bizarre tune and a very weird result.
    Tune at the top has to be something like 402 if the bottom one is 333.

Reminds me of when my 336 atom 3.5 lost slalom standing to a 333. Won’t see this is any other game.
    0-60 was the reason I lost in a handling race with 8 points not 2 or 3 points of a difference and also that huge weight difference as well... Like what, maxed out car against first level upgrade also 18 plus 64 isn't 83,it should be 19millisecs off not 18

It's a fairly fast track and the CLK DTM has massively better acceleration at speed. 
    Another 0-60 loss both maxed , cam 233 audi 323  600lb of a difference, unless the audi can shoot out of a corner so much faster? Idk what to base my matchups off of in this game anymore without Googling every little small detail, I like to call the race like I see it without leaving the app for a guide for basic events
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 8,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lower 0-60 & AWD giving better traction out of the corner.  Seems plausible to me.