Skip to content

Which car should I invest in? Mustang GT or Civic Type R?

AerAer Posts: 56
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Post edited by Aer on

Best Answers

• NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    The civic is a lotus elise who goes +170 , nearly same stats 

Answers

• AerAer Posts: 56
    I would upgrade your main 5 cars to 1,3 each path. Don't merge your A and B class cars yet, later on there will be a lot of easy yellow cars for the red, and I don't do A/S since they are good enough.
    Thank you for your answer, I have upgraded them all to 1.3 each path, what I mean is do you think the honda civic type R worth to upgrade more later, as the other b and a seems pretty bad to me. What type of race do u think it will be good for?
    MikeManNZ said:
    That Mustang GT is a monster when fully upgraded.  I used mine for most of the late game in single player.
    Wow really, can you show me here? Mustang gt vs civic type R, which should I invest on ?
    Numar said:
    The civic is a lotus elise who goes +170 , nearly same stats 
    Is it a good thing that a red car has nearly same stats with a yellow one haha
  • MikeManNZMikeManNZ Posts: 220 ✭✭✭
    Sorry mate I merged mine to upgrade my A class Camaro which with that merge was the better car.

IIRC the stats at 3.3/3.3/2.3 (or possibly 3.3/2.3/3.3) were 88 Grip, 3.7 Sec 0-60 and 170MPH top speed.
    MikeManNZ said:
    Sorry mate I merged mine to upgrade my A class Camaro which with that merge was the better car.

IIRC the stats at 3.3/3.3/2.3 (or possibly 3.3/2.3/3.3) were 88 Grip, 3.7 Sec 0-60 and 170MPH top speed.
    Wow you merged a fully upgraded ultra rare car? That is expensive haha.
    So quick question: ford mustang gt or honda civic type R?
    What are both max stats ? Would say mustang for top speed and slalom type for the Civic (only have the civic but 2.3 1.3 1.3 , btw what is the best upgrade to beat that ktm ?
    Everybody get that mustang gt !! It's a price for the final satge with the mclaren ?? Did not pass it...r
    Numar said:
    Everybody get that mustang gt !! It's a price for the final satge with the mclaren ?? Did not pass it...r
    Not really, that is guaranteed drop from starter pack.
  • KanonnieKanonnie Posts: 85 ✭✭
    Ooh, I think I was already too far into the game when that pack got introduced, that's annoying because I want that red mustang.
    A max Civic can beat the KTM ? Stat should be 180 4.4 92 or close ... look like a bit low ...
  • Sic76Sic76 Posts: 75 ✭✭
    No way a Civic can beat the KTM!? 
    So can the mustang?
    Nope! 
    But can the Civic? Anyone? Can a fully upgraded Civic beat the ktm at level 10?
    Not sure but I do not think so, its stats are weird, too much top speed but only decent 0-60 and grip
    180max speed is clearly inreachable ... turning pt mine is 3.3 2.3 2.3 , what last ?
  • greysolegreysole Posts: 3
    Numar, can you do the final stage, and see if your civic beats the ktm?
    Dont think she will beat it and i'm a bit reluctant to burn 3 yellow cars to max the Civic if it doesnt get me the W ... I'm stuck so i keep them for a better red car... hoping for a good catch ....
  • MasterRacerMasterRacer Posts: 58
    Wait, everyone gets the red mustang from the starter pack? I didnt.
  • KanonnieKanonnie Posts: 85 ✭✭
    I wasn't even able to buy that starter pack because I was already too far into the game when's that got introduced. :( 
  • MasterRacerMasterRacer Posts: 58
    I did not even get the starter pack. I started too late