Skip to content

how do i get match with someone 3 times higher score than me?

how do i get matched with someone whose score is 1170 and mine is 360 ? he obviously has a super powerful setup! this is ridiculous!

Answers

• Same problem here, you don’t stand a chance before qualifying. Not sure how this matchmaking works, but it’s not fair atm
  • Addzz82Addzz82 Posts: 12
    This is all I ever get it’s terrible 
  • jimmydow12jimmydow12 Posts: 8
    So, I hit a high of 1702. I was winning 3 or 4 out of every 5 races. Since then I cant win 2 of 20 and I notice that every opponent can run at least 1 more lap more than me on tires. I'm using grosjean level 7, tire efficiency is at 90.
    Im guessing it's because I havent bought anything for a month?
    Im getting beat by all players from 700-1770 in duels, on the rare case I'm leading, one of my drivers will crash or breakdown which causes a loss.
    Anyone else have this problem?
  • MajorJeffMajorJeff Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    Congrats! It seems that you've built a car that qualifies with your competitor.  Focus on improving its Reliability and finding a driver that can get it around the laps Consistently! 

• SerafaSerafa Posts: 15
    Yesterday happened to me the following (twice!): I matched with a couple of guys with 3x times more flags than I have. And I matched the same person 2 consecutive times! And then it happened again... I got a match with another person with 3x times more flags and then in the next race I got the same opponent.

Good thing is that I won all races lol
    Flags dont represent the power of your garage...
  • Stewie9955Stewie9955 Posts: 3
    So, I hit a high of 1702. I was winning 3 or 4 out of every 5 races. Since then I cant win 2 of 20 and I notice that every opponent can run at least 1 more lap more than me on tires. I'm using grosjean level 7, tire efficiency is at 90.
    Im guessing it's because I havent bought anything for a month?
    Im getting beat by all players from 700-1770 in duels, on the rare case I'm leading, one of my drivers will crash or breakdown which causes a loss.
    Anyone else have this problem?
    EVERY SINGLE RACE! I’m stuck at 450 flags after losing 14 on the bounce. The closest match I’ve have in a month in 150 more flags than me. Contacted devs on numerous occasions, they couldn’t care less! How this shamble became an F1 partner boggles the mind. I can only deduce they make/scam more money out of players than anyone else.

• SerafaSerafa Posts: 15
    WTF!!!
    Car build and flags are not related.