Skip to content

After finish the game

Tap_GearTap_Gear Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
You should give a prize after we finish the game. I finish all 30/30 and clean all the prizes but nothing at the end. Give us bonus stage or special car. But if you decide later you will give us a car prize, please give us selection so everybody will not have the same exact car.
One more idea, in multiplayer mode if you win 10 in a row you can get a ceramic card pack.

Comments

• ZenithimZenithim Posts: 66 ✭✭✭
    Yea I agree that we should definitely get a special car when we fully complete the campaign
  • Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So winning the boss car isn't enough ;)
    Finishing all stars does feel like a nice rewardable objective. I'll bring this idea up with the Top Drives team and come back to you with some feedback.
  • Tap_GearTap_Gear Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    So winning the boss car isn't enough ;)
    Finishing all stars does feel like a nice rewardable objective. I'll bring this idea up with the Top Drives team and come back to you with some feedback.
    After you finish 100% and collect all the prize, you like expecting something. But you got nothing, feel like no climax   :s
  • MasterRacerMasterRacer Posts: 58
    Yes that will give a purpose for getting all stars. I have 1 star on each stage and have won boss upto the Lotus Elise.