Skip to content

This game is based on luck, and I don't have any unfortunately, any suggestion?

ZenithimZenithim Posts: 66 ✭✭✭
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
I nearly fully complete the campaign (99%), and got all the cars we can get from playing campaign. 

I also spent a few hundred pounds (£) on buying packs etc. However, I can never get a car higher than B-class (very unfortunate), which means all my top cars (S-Class, A-Class) are from the campaign (or top the multiplayer), which can fundamentally imply that everyone can have the same top cars as mine. 

Therefore, no matter how much money I spend, or how much time I play, I could never get extra top cars which you guys got from packs. As a result, I must lose against top players in multiplayer.

What can I possibly do besides keep spending money on packs?

Comments

• Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you playing much multiplayer? These events are yielding good packs if you finish top rank with excellent chances of getting something nice.
  • ZenithimZenithim Posts: 66 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    @Hutch_Demorphic

Yup, I got a guaranteed Mercedes AMG G63 by winning Ice Drives 4WD yesterday. However it is quite impossible for me to win an event as there must be quite a few players who have top cars by opening packs. For all the other events, I could not really finish 1st based on that reason, hence getting 2nd price every time, which the cars are at most (B/) C-Class.

I think the problem is basically snowballing effect. You win more, you get more top cars, hence you win further more easily. If all my cars are elementarily the same as the others, it is quite hard for me to win an event even if I spent that much.

Thanks for the reply.

This is quite unplayable for me now. I could not get cars higher than B grade form buying packs, therefore I cannot win multiplayer and cannot get any decent asset, and this cycle continues while the lucky players who got top cars can snowball the game. No matter how much money or time I use on this game, it wont alter much. 
  • Sic76Sic76 Posts: 75 ✭✭
    Yup, Same here. I'm hoping on New levels in Singleplayer mode. Liked that a lot more then Mp anyway. But once you completed that (except for the final level Because I aint got the right car to beat endboss) Its over with winning. Nu s car, no succes in Mp. Boring now.
  • lydjacklydjack Posts: 3
    Yea I agree that the game is based on luck, it is all about getting good cars from pack
    I just bought 10 packs of ceramics + 3 packs of carbon fiber. Again, all the cars from ceramics are C or lower except 2. All the cars from the carbon fiber packs are not higher than B. What is the point of playing?
  • MMT850MMT850 Posts: 14
    @Zenithim

You're only hope now is to upload it to youtube and maybe get some of the money back on adsense lol

But seriously thats some bad luck...
    edited September 2017

@MMT850
    I have spent hundreds of pounds and these are my top cars, basically the same as finishing the campaign for free, I got the mercedes AMG in multiplayer. My ONLY hope now is to fuse the B cars to the A-Class Camaro.

I actually uploaded some of my opening packs videos to youtube. You can easily search them to watch my bad luck LOL. I just uploaded videos of me opening 11 packs of ceramics.

Basically I can play this games 24/7 since I have nothing much to do, thats why you can see that Im always in the forum, but this is quite frustrating :(
    Basically the thing is I used a lot of money to buy packs, insta-fuse, replenish tickets, but those who get ONE S-Class car or even A-class car from the packs by luck can easily destroy me.