Skip to content

787B Owners' Challenge

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
Coming to a screen near you tomorrow (Friday, February 28th)
«134

Comments

  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coming to a screen near you tomorrow (Friday, February 28th)
    Unless, of course, you don't own a 787B
  • Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,598 admin

    787B Event Schedule

    Some of you are wondering what you are seeing in the future events so I want to clear it up for you all.



    Here is a breakdown of the Weekend's Event in regards to the Mazda 787B

    * Mazda 787B Owners' Challenge. Only Owners can see this. (Friday to Sunday)

    * Mazda 787B Finals Event. Only non-Owners can see this. (Thursday to Sunday)

    * Bonus event called the Showcase. Everyone can see and race in this (Thursday to Sunday).


    The Showcase will be an event where all players can win Renown. There wil not be Renown points awarded during the finals.


    Looks Like it will be a busy weekend.


  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    Now were all excited to see the challange rewards🙃
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Juke R for top prize.
    5x 90s Italian required for first 6 tickets at least.

    Looks too difficult to complete without a very good hand to be honest. And without any clarity on what's needed to win later rounds, or what the prizes in-between are, it's difficult to judge whether it's worth putting fuses in cars to get further. Might only get me one extra round and then it's wasted URs.
  • JayJay Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Juke R for top prize.
    5x 90s Italian required for first 6 tickets at least.

    Looks too difficult to complete without a very good hand to be honest. And without any clarity on what's needed to win later rounds, or what the prizes in-between are, it's difficult to judge whether it's worth putting fuses in cars to get further. Might only get me one extra round and then it's wasted URs.
    Yeah the challange is pretty stupid. I get the feeling people with worse hands are going to win the 787B while owners won't be able to finish the challange for a much lesser car.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this a Joke?
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Jay said:
    O__VER said:
    Juke R for top prize.
    5x 90s Italian required for first 6 tickets at least.

    Looks too difficult to complete without a very good hand to be honest. And without any clarity on what's needed to win later rounds, or what the prizes in-between are, it's difficult to judge whether it's worth putting fuses in cars to get further. Might only get me one extra round and then it's wasted URs.
    Yeah the challange is pretty stupid. I get the feeling people with worse hands are going to win the 787B while owners won't be able to finish the challange for a much lesser car.
    Doubt that. 

    Edit - I fully retract this. 
    Post edited by mikes on
  • MalaniMalani Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    Good luck passing round 15 if you don't have a legendary off road Lancia.....


  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh dear. I can't even pass round 1. I don't even get the first prize of $7000 
  • JayJay Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    mikes said:
    Jay said:
    O__VER said:
    Juke R for top prize.
    5x 90s Italian required for first 6 tickets at least.

    Looks too difficult to complete without a very good hand to be honest. And without any clarity on what's needed to win later rounds, or what the prizes in-between are, it's difficult to judge whether it's worth putting fuses in cars to get further. Might only get me one extra round and then it's wasted URs.
    Yeah the challange is pretty stupid. I get the feeling people with worse hands are going to win the 787B while owners won't be able to finish the challange for a much lesser car.
    Doubt that. 
    You honestly don't believe that people in the finals are NOT going to get better rewards then the owners challenge? 
    Post edited by Jay on
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    mikes said:
    Jay said:
    O__VER said:
    Juke R for top prize.
    5x 90s Italian required for first 6 tickets at least.

    Looks too difficult to complete without a very good hand to be honest. And without any clarity on what's needed to win later rounds, or what the prizes in-between are, it's difficult to judge whether it's worth putting fuses in cars to get further. Might only get me one extra round and then it's wasted URs.
    Yeah the challange is pretty stupid. I get the feeling people with worse hands are going to win the 787B while owners won't be able to finish the challange for a much lesser car.
    Doubt that. 
    You honestly don't believe that people in the finals are going to get better rewards then the owners challenge? 
    Even tier 2 in the finals is probably a more useful car than the Juke which hardly anyone will get.
  • AdxREAdxRE Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    @RobGripes that makes 2 of us long term players stuck at round 1 of this.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    mikes said:
    Welp. Looks like I’m done at round 5  :D
    Can I please enter the 787B finals so my crappy hand can get tier three and a Carbon Fibre? 
    Same here, stuck at 5. That was some short fun though i have 3 epic Lambos and all the URs.

  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 336 ✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    mikes said:
    Welp. Looks like I’m done at round 5  :D
    Can I please enter the 787B finals so my crappy hand can get tier three and a Carbon Fibre? 
    Same here, stuck at 5. That was some short fun though i have 3 epic Lambos and all the URs.

    Also stuck at 5.

    My first ever owners event / challenge, and I get $28,000 in game cash..... woohoo.
  • JayJay Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Jay said:
    mikes said:
    Jay said:
    O__VER said:
    Juke R for top prize.
    5x 90s Italian required for first 6 tickets at least.

    Looks too difficult to complete without a very good hand to be honest. And without any clarity on what's needed to win later rounds, or what the prizes in-between are, it's difficult to judge whether it's worth putting fuses in cars to get further. Might only get me one extra round and then it's wasted URs.
    Yeah the challange is pretty stupid. I get the feeling people with worse hands are going to win the 787B while owners won't be able to finish the challange for a much lesser car.
    Doubt that. 
    You honestly don't believe that people in the finals are going to get better rewards then the owners challenge? 
    Even tier 2 in the finals is probably a more useful car than the Juke which hardly anyone will get.
    yeah I meant to say NOT. haha
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    O__VER said:
    Jay said:
    mikes said:
    Jay said:
    O__VER said:
    Juke R for top prize.
    5x 90s Italian required for first 6 tickets at least.

    Looks too difficult to complete without a very good hand to be honest. And without any clarity on what's needed to win later rounds, or what the prizes in-between are, it's difficult to judge whether it's worth putting fuses in cars to get further. Might only get me one extra round and then it's wasted URs.
    Yeah the challange is pretty stupid. I get the feeling people with worse hands are going to win the 787B while owners won't be able to finish the challange for a much lesser car.
    Doubt that. 
    You honestly don't believe that people in the finals are going to get better rewards then the owners challenge? 
    Even tier 2 in the finals is probably a more useful car than the Juke which hardly anyone will get.
    yeah I meant to say NOT. haha
    I think you were right the first time!
  • JayJay Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Jay said:
    O__VER said:
    Jay said:
    mikes said:
    Jay said:
    O__VER said:
    Juke R for top prize.
    5x 90s Italian required for first 6 tickets at least.

    Looks too difficult to complete without a very good hand to be honest. And without any clarity on what's needed to win later rounds, or what the prizes in-between are, it's difficult to judge whether it's worth putting fuses in cars to get further. Might only get me one extra round and then it's wasted URs.
    Yeah the challange is pretty stupid. I get the feeling people with worse hands are going to win the 787B while owners won't be able to finish the challange for a much lesser car.
    Doubt that. 
    You honestly don't believe that people in the finals are going to get better rewards then the owners challenge? 
    Even tier 2 in the finals is probably a more useful car than the Juke which hardly anyone will get.
    yeah I meant to say NOT. haha
    I think you were right the first time!
    Yeah just trying to say the owners challenge sucks because it is way harder then an actual event.
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 946 ✭✭✭✭
    stuck at round 5 as well. 
    How many diablo SV fuses needed to beat legend lambo? 
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    stuck at round 5 as well. 
    How many diablo SV fuses needed to beat legend lambo? 
    None. Mine is maxed. Still lost I believe. Will try again in 40 minutes. 
  • JayJay Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In an actual event if you win by 1 point over another player you progress and move up the ladder to get closer to the prize. In this challenge you HAVE to get 3 stars to progress.

    Would rather have an event then this.
  • MalaniMalani Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    mazeoops said:
    stuck at round 5 as well. 
    How many diablo SV fuses needed to beat legend lambo? 
    None. Mine is maxed. Still lost I believe. Will try again in 40 minutes. 
    I needed a Diablo SE at 96x to beat it. Don't think an SV will do it because of the lower top speed.
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    In an actual event if you win by 1 point over another player you progress and move up the ladder to get closer to the prize. In this challenge you HAVE to get 3 stars to progress.

    Would rather have an event then this.
    Agreed. A small owners event may not be optimal,
    but at least we can win some rewards. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huge disappointment. I know one player who finished it and he says its extremely hard, you need the right maxed epics and the Lancia offroader.  I would like to know the % of players who finished it, and dont forget, these are all grown garages. @Hutch_Tim , waiting for your stats next week, thanks.

  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    Jay said:
    In an actual event if you win by 1 point over another player you progress and move up the ladder to get closer to the prize. In this challenge you HAVE to get 3 stars to progress.

    Would rather have an event then this.
    Agreed. A small owners event may not be optimal,
    but at least we can win some rewards. 
    haha some. I am using all my tickets to 1 star each time. feels like the daily. I'm not even half way through the first prizeboard yet  :#
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IIRC simply entering the owner's events of yesteryear netted a CF, and a prizecar that was as desirable as a T2 car in the main event (subjective use of desirable but I'm trying to stay positive here).

    This weekend the main event players will net a CF and a prizecar, gold, igcash, and at this rate I will have gotten about 1.3 prizeboards.


  • JayJay Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch want owner$ to buy CF'$ too you know.
    $illy idea to reward long term player$.
Sign In or Register to comment.