Skip to content

Late join "fixed"

Comments

• binnerbinner Posts: 793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    JaguarDTM said:
    The brackets are on a new level of broken for me recently. Latejoining never been easier. 
    I wouldn't say it's easier. It's just more completely random and makes no sense and still every broken. My friend joined the prelims last night got a bracket with 8 people. I tried to join after hearing this and got in a bracket with 77 people. Same bracket another one of my friends had been in since day 1 of the event. So it's not like it's locked out if I got in it. But since I joined no one else has in 12+ hours. Really confused on what's going on here.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 8,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bracket was 11 players from 1 hour after the event began until early yesterday morning.  Currently up to 100 players.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know how the saying goes, "don't fix it, if it ain't broken"?
    Well for Hutch it should be: "don't fix it, even if it's broken".
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 449 ✭✭✭
    Look at my daily lobby and my prelims lobby. Like bruh I never been in a Daily lobby that doesn't even fill 1/2 way. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys we must be mistaken. If there was a live bug of this magnitude then hutch would have communicated with us, and they definitely wouldn’t be about to start a tri-series final. 
    Its not a bug, its a feature

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 8,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has the region restriction been working for everyone?  I don't seem to be dropping into random European brackets anymore.
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Late joined the prelims. Finished 5th with 2-0 record. 1st had a 51-0 record so the bracket had been open for a while. Whatever “fix” was in one of the recent patches, it’s made things worse. 
  • binnerbinner Posts: 793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I joined my bracket last night around 20 hours ago now. Was the 78th person to join and my bracket just finished with 78 people. Gonna be an interesting finals. 
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 449 ✭✭✭
    I mean they already done prelims, its a little too late to just cancel finals. People probably already upgrading Italian Convertibles for finals. 
    JaguarDTM said:
    I mean they already done prelims, its a little too late to just cancel finals. People probably already upgrading Italian Convertibles for finals. 
    Here in this thread is only half the info on how bad it is. Calling off the final would be a bold but right move. People pay for these events and you cant take their money and deliver a totally broken product (knowingly).

Live footage from Hutch towers. 

• LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0-0 nice result, I fused 9 epics to tier1 mine, maybe I should ask for them back? 🤔
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I was in a bracket of 111 people until h-5 minutes. It's up to 150.
    Some people got t3 with 1-0; T2 was too far in mine.

All my events have the same issue

What a **** lottery now ! 

Next finals should be great.... 
    Post edited by hifichris on
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see that so many players get prize cars with no effort
  • StreetracerStreetracer Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
    My lobby was around 250 people. Joined 10 minutes before it ends. I got what I deserve -> rank 205. People at rank 80 had at least three epics and two ultra rares.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Robin, @Hutch_Tim, @Hutch_Dmitri. Come on lads, enough is enough. How long are you going to stay silent on this? It’s frankly ridiculous that you are still planning to run the finals tomorrow, you’ll be handing out 10x as many prize cars as normal, completely randomly. Not to mention the fact that the word is out so you will get THOUSANDS of late joiners, which as we know will melt your servers and ruin everyone’s finals. 

I can't help but wonder what Hutch thinks about inflation now? 

We had nerfed prize boards because farming rares 20 times a day was too much with the addition of clubs, and yet now we're gonna see loads of extra prize cars around the game.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    spend gold for tickets for nothing.. goog job Hutch.. every day better... and always no answer to your players...
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and it's a shame... no communication... kill table prize but prize cars for brackets of 30 people when they could be 500... they talk inflaction, the only inflaction that i see is the cost of gold in this game... broken game, we are beta tester and they ask a lot of money to buy come packs or slots? htuch could pay us for testing this shame of game, every day worst!!!!!
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s depressing that things have got this bad. Finals should definitely be postponed until they can fix this issue. Trouble is, I don’t think they know how. 
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch and their code, often makes me think of the sorcerers apprentice

• hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    TD42792 said:
    Hutch and their code, often makes me think of the sorcerers apprentice

I'm not sure if this is the code or the rules used to do it which is the problem... 
    It seems to be really difficult to use a deadline to enter in an event, like club...
    Like club ? It exists so... Oh well... 

If the problem was only the code, it would never be available for us after the quality control ahah. 
    Post edited by hifichris on
  • mario_mmario_m Posts: 175 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    also daily are "broken".. i've enter yesterday and we are only 30 atm
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    65 in mine
    i play the ceramic event with only 17 players, and know of at least six more brackets similar to mine.
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same in the prelims, T1 with IMHO a t-2 hand.

My daily is bugged too, although my TBT bracket is fine
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 426 ✭✭✭
    54 in my daily and I'm in the top 10. If I'm in the top 10 for America x 5 this game is broken!