Skip to content

Hellcat's *unrealistic* Overpowered MRA.

PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
I have nothing much to say about this, because this really makes me speechless. Hellcat shouldn't have that kind of MRA. I even see it beating the Campaign 12C when maxed. Which is even more unrealistic.

And Hellcat beating XJ220? Impossible.
I have provided the pic of Automobile Catalog's estimations, since I don't have irl testing times but that is the closest we can have to irl.

Here's some images.
Hutch's vid of Hellcat beating XJ220 and Automobile Catalog estimation.
In Automobile Catalog's estimations the XJ220 already smokes the Hellcat at 1/4 mile.

What do you think?

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    XJ220 real life testing (1/4 mile - 11.7 @ 125)
    https://www.evo.co.uk/lamborghini/murcielago/14159/lamborghini-murcielago-lp640-v-jaguar-xj220

Dodge Charger Hellcat real life testing (1/4 mile - 11.6 @ 126)
    https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2015-dodge-challenger-srt-hellcat-test-review

Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody real life testing (1/4 mile - 10.9 @ 127)
    http://www.motorweek.org/reviews/road_tests/2018-dodge-challenger-srt-hellcat-widebody/

• Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Yes, it launches great irl and some people get 9.6~ but MRA is OP in-game rn

Edit: got kinda confused with the demon and hellcats. Hellcats are definitely OP, demon is slightly slower in-game than irl
    Post edited by Ivo_Kamburov on
  • PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭
    @mikes Well I'm kinda worried, even if Hutch nerfs the handling it's still gonna be op with its existing MRA. I don't really wanna see the Hellcat with like 70 grip terrorizing TVRs in ultra rare drag events.
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one of each so i'd like this thread to be nukes right about now o:)
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf them I say, if I am ever lucky enough to pull one feel free to un-nerf them  ;)
  • DoupaoDoupao Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    u wouldnt be saying anything if u have them.
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go ahead NERF my day! I dare ya  ;)
    Instead of nerfing needs, let's get this game running properly first cause until then it really doesn't matter what you do with the cars if the game can't even function properly. 
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh yea, nerf all the cars you dont have
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not for nothing, 

@Huskic69 Oh yeah, I know you hate me, so go ahead and keep roasting me, whatever
    @Doupao Believe it or not, I'll still say the Hellcat should be nerfed *even* if I have it, maxed. It's just the right thing to do.
    @LittleEnosBurdette Hutch have barely nerfed anything. The things they have nerfed so far is just the Z06 and R8, and perhaps some other Legendaries. The one nerf that probably changed everyone's lives, however,  is probably the Z/28.

But even so, this kind of nerfs doesn't even compare to some other online games where they just change the mechanics drastically and making the card useless, if those people on other games can stand these kind of  nerfs, why can't we?
    @Bugatti I don't see this game have any problems except some broken physics that happen at times tbh.
    @grandvache The estimations by Automobile Catalog may be untenable because it's just an estimation, but I don't think you can find anything closer to irl testing that isn't irl.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LittleEnosBurdette Hutch have barely nerfed anything. The things they have nerfed so far is just the Z06 and R8, and perhaps some other Legendaries. The one nerf that probably changed everyone's lives, however,  is probably the Z/28.

But even so, this kind of nerfs doesn't even compare to some other online games where they just change the mechanics drastically and making the card useless, if those people on other games can stand these kind of  nerfs, why can't we?
    I can’t be bothered to do a search but they’ve changed the performance of quite a few cars since the beginning of the game, Iirc Bazzi did a whole post on it somewhere as that was the reason he quit playing and you’re right it does seem to be the more high RQ cars that get hit which are the ones that cost the most resources to upgrade. 
    I’m not saying you, or anybody else, is wrong to point out errors but it has to be black and white and in the case of the hellcat it isn’t. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    It would be nice if people actually knew the history here at Top Drives as far as all the changes go before acting like it's not a big deal. The game has had issues ever since I've been playing the game and this is on top of all the nerfing. The game is completely broken in it's current state and all the cars i am correcting are gonna need changed again. This takes time energy and resources that could have been better spent actually enjoying the game instead of trying to work around bugs, it's pretty sad when you have to study bugs that affect the cars instead of studying tracks and conditions that effect the cars. The bugs need to go and finally be corrected! Until then, the game is not working properly period! This game has had bugs ever since I've been playing it.
    Amen brother, AMEN!
    @PlantedZebra i dont know where you got that i hate you
    With this you are just asking for trouble
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.zeperfs.com/duel2275-5523.htm

These are verified measures, and confirm that the XJ220 should have a much better MRA...
    Antoun said:
    http://www.zeperfs.com/duel2275-5523.htm

These are verified measures, and confirm that the XJ220 should have a much better MRA...
    How is that verified?
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These measures came from test drive in magazines.
    Antoun said:
    These measures came from test drive in magazines.
    Where are the credits for the tests?  I can't find them.
    @Huskic69 You're just not admitting it. Last time you told me to get a life

I didn't even do anything wrong back then.
    @Huskic69 You're just not admitting it. Last time you told me to get a life

I didn't even do anything wrong back then.
    Chill out, you are taking this game way too serious
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't we all just be friends and stop with the petty ****