Skip to content

Bad smurfers

Comments

• johns294johns294 Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    so, is feeding wins prohibited when someone is trying to climb up?
    Sometimes I swear that some of those smurf hands are better than my “I am trying my best” hand.  
  • jigajiga Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
    johns294 said:
    Huskic69 said:
    Sometimes I swear that some of those smurf hands are better than my “I am trying my best” hand.  
    It is hard to tell the difference sometimes between smurf hands and little fish hands.  Not that it matters.  We are all food.  Even whales are food for mega whales and mega whales they are food for Hutch Games.
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭
    jiga said:
    johns294 said:
    Huskic69 said:
    It is hard to tell the difference sometimes between smurf hands and little fish hands.  Not that it matters.  We are all food.  Even whales are food for mega whales and mega whales they are food for Hutch Games.
    There are mega whales now 😂 what am I? Shrimp?
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just another seafood platter to any fish with better mra
  • S3XYS3XY Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:

For some inexplicable reason all these people are winning feeding today.
    @Ultimate I started to change my entry strategy from 0-4 to 3-1/4-0 if I am able to enter early.. I think I wasn't able to find an opponent to beat with my 15rq deck so I only played once or twice.
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @S3XY ah ok. Yeah sometimes I nab a win with if hand allows it, so I completely understand what you’re trying to do, well done on being enterprising. Thanks for letting me though, a little less paranoid now 😉🤪
  • lonelyterroristlonelyterrorist Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    Some idiot gave me 4 wins already. 

@lonelyterrorist you know it is 10643 don't you?   Looks like 4 wins fed followed by one 23pt quit out
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you guys please stop feeding wins! I know you are all experienced players, please behave like some too.
    mate that is rediculous.  @AndreasSimmer maybe you should consider vpn to Asia server for your daily smurf.  We have our winfeeder issues now and then (and our ways of dealing to offenders) but nothing like that.

Reminds me of what i saw when smurfing the Project 8 final.  A while since i smurfed a final and was amazed to see so many smurfing.  But there was pretty much no cooperation among them and most of them feeding wins to each other and me.  Was downright depressing.  And depressing too to realise there is a steady supply of bad smurfers slowly leaking into higher trophy brackets.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jiga, i heard about the asian smurfpits, will give it a try when i figure out how to vpn my tablet.
    I agree with you, there seems to be a steady supply of bad smurfers lol.winfeeders, hands full of prizecars at the bottom of the table...
    Usually europe isnt too bad, look at rank 76 and below, they all quitloss their races. My sceenshot is the daily, no restrictions.
    Why these guys with 40k+ trophys play foul now, i dont know...
    Smufing in finals rarely works from my experience, i often had to move up early to get some action.

• Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you guys please stop feeding wins! I know you are all experienced players, please behave like some too.
    feed daniel all the wins, we smurf since forever with him yet he feeds me loses in events where he has a superior hand
  • binnerbinner Posts: 766 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it confirmed that GTR turtle is a win feeder? 
    edited May 2019
    @binner no.  looks like turtle had 7 x 23pt quit outs and one either genuine loss or possible win feed.  No obvious win feeders in that shot.  maybe server error win feed
  • binnerbinner Posts: 766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jiga said:
    @binner no.  looks like turtle had 7 x 23pt quit outs and one either genuine loss or possible win feed.  No obvious win feeders in that shot.  maybe server error win feed
    Okay good to know, I know he was in the past so hopefully he's changed now
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    jiga said:
    Okay good to know, I know he was in the past so hopefully he's changed now
    If only we can bob bigs to change 
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 959 guy fed me between 15 and 20 wins in the Nissan off-road event. Beware... 

• BasilBasil Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I'm new on the forum,... WTH is smurfing ???
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basil said:
    watch the tutorial http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/2637/top-drives-faq#latest
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basil said:

edited June 2019
    Bob bigs is really (making me mad)
    Post edited by Hutch_Gsearch on
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This annoys me. I dont get why you would put a supercar in with a load of smurf cars, except if you were intentionally trying to catch people out and mess up their smurfing.

• BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    This annoys me. I dont get why you would put a supercar in with a load of smurf cars, except if you were intentionally trying to catch people out and mess up their smurfing.

He’s almost certainly using that McLaren in the finals, so maybe just messed up when setting up his smurf hand? 
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob bigs is really pissing me off
    BOB BIGS is the antichrist
    Bob bigs is really pissing me off
    BOB BIGS is the antichrist
    He's learned his lesson so hallelujah 
    the new #&()^#ing win &)%^!ing feeding #@%*ing *%^%^#er on AS.  Mani Rosete

Icon event.  Not a single card has been turned by any of these players.  All win feeds from Mani except his 4 wins which i donated.
    I wish some these others would cotton on and retaliate also.  (positive note: snookes is not winfeeding)
    Mani the menace

I expect your single win @RobGripes is from Mani.  He will do nothing all the first day but feed as many wins as tickets are available.
    09605 was a saint compared to this guy.