Skip to content

Constantly losing on Series 4

Has anyone else had problems with racing on lower series since progressing to a new series?

I unlocked Series 6 a week or so ago but have been trying to get my car upgraded and save up coins before getting stuck in (after losing my first 2 races in S6).

Since then anytime I race in S4 with a multitude of setups I get out qualified and out raced.

Currently racing Lvl 8 Kvyat and Norris with setup of - Pow 84, Aero 57, Grip 41, Rel 37. I’ve read a lot of the posts on the forums but can’t seem to understand how I have nearly 300 flags in S5 and yet S4 is down to 74/200.

I appreciate I’m racing against managers who have similar parts progression and drivers but don’t understand how I lose each S4 race. 

Answers

• MajorJeffMajorJeff Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    Test switching drivers.  As your car improves, some can drive it faster than others - according to the series...
  • rich_jamesrich_james Posts: 13
    I have tried mixing them up and it didn’t help for a while. I’ve kept the faith in Kvyat and Norris and ended up getting a good run of victories to get the flags back. It helped my qualifying results improved but also got the strategy right more of the time too.