Skip to content

Saying the quiet bit out loud.

2»

Comments

• JakeKJakeK Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    Also why are the “original” Opels British, but the Great Exhibition Opels German?

• grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JakeK said:
    Also why are the “original” Opels British, but the Great Exhibition Opels German?

I don't know this for certain, but I think the Opel manta was badged as an Opel and officially sold in the UK.  That might explain it.

• grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's another one, although this time in the opposite direction.  

There's been a correction in on the xjs trans am since October.  GE drops and what do we have ...:

The transam version should at least be at this level, the exact car that's in the trans am photo is on record as having 580bhp.
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭✭✭

There's been a correction in on the xjs trans am since October.  GE drops and what do we have ...:

The transam version should at least be at this level, the exact car that's in the trans am photo is on record as having 580bhp.
    It's definitely on the correction list and I've made further notations with comparisons to this car.
  • goshkogoshko Posts: 138 ✭✭✭

It's definitely on the correction list and I've made further notations with comparisons to this car.
    I highly doubt that the trans-am will be updated when they have just releases this version, sadly for us.
  • lukec436lukec436 Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    goshko said:

I highly doubt that the trans-am will be updated when they have just releases this version, sadly for us.
    I vote we riot.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S3XY said:

How about these two? Same license plate. Both pointing at left so the earth rotation should not be a problem.
    Looks like this car has been running on this same section of road for a year (from 2008 to 2009), which made the 0-60 much faster. I guess practice makes perfect?
    credit to @JackyQu

Wow good catch with the plate @JackyQu
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭
    It is already reported long time ago
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, lets hope for more corrections 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume it's just an issue with the picture?
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Yes, and while we might want everything perfect in Top Drives, we've got more important things that should come first
    What, like adding hundreds of new cars?
    Think @TopDrives40778 meant actual performance corrections, not just images. It’s Hutch’s decision to add new cars, and I would imagine that the volunteer corrections team has no say in whether or not that happens
  • S3XYS3XY Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    It is already reported long time ago
    Yeah, just wanted to joke on it and bring a bit more attention to Jacky's correction efforts.
  • JackyQuJackyQu Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Yes the 730d has a wrong picture and had been noted , found by @Master3194 (I know, it’s him) 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would anyone want to know who owns the actual car?
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Why would anyone want to know who owns the actual car?
    Pretty sure this is scam, dont think you can find someone’s name based on their plate in the uk (except for the police of course)