Skip to content

why is nobody responding?

at least 20 different people read the questions I have asked and not a single one bothered to reply.

come on, how hard can it be?

admins, if they are here, shall consider changing the name of the forum to Questions only... if this is the way how it works.

Answers

• MajorJeffMajorJeff Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    Hmmm.  Still no reply...  ;)
  • Jelly39tJelly39t Posts: 3
    Why can I not play and why did I just spend 100,000 grand and still not a rival
  • gurkan said:
    at least 20 different people read the questions I have asked and not a single one bothered to reply.

admins, if they are here, shall consider changing the name of the forum to Questions only... if this is the way how it works.
    Same here I’m a one star ⭐️ and I’m new and nobody ever responds to mine problems because in not some vip
  • gurkangurkan Posts: 20
    gurkan said:

Same here I’m a one star ⭐️ and I’m new and nobody ever responds to mine problems because in not some vip
    seems this forum is irrelevant, they are actually talking in the discord channel. FYI