Skip to content

Owners events

grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
@Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Katie

Are you guys able to give us any clarity on what we’ll be doing this weekend while everyone else is fighting for the 787? 

Do we get a weekend challenge all to ourselves? is it going to be a event along the lines of what was running previously? 

Any clues as to the prizes?

Comments

• David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also think it’s important to know whether the challenge is based around 90’s Italian like the finals are looking to be. Would make a difference how hard to fight in the prelims/qualifiers 
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    We'll probably get a RQ27 dustcollector :/
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can have any challenge you'd like. Just go to facebook.com
  • AvengedAvenged Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be too worried either way if I were you 787B owners. If you have this to be concerned about it means you're already way ahead of the population with an amazing prize car.
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avenged said:
    I wouldn't be too worried either way if I were you 787B owners. If you have this to be concerned about it means you're already way ahead of the population with an amazing prize car.
    I'm sorry for inconveniencing you fella, I didn't realise that what I eat makes you poop.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avenged said:
    Hutch is hiring ghostwriters! 
    Reminds me of when they try and hype up an underwhelming prize car to encourage people to still spend gold for it. I forget which one I’m thinking of, will have to go back and double check
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    But if you could tell us team Hutch, it would be much appreciated.
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    But if you could tell us team Hutch, it would be much appreciated.
    They also dont know
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robin called it "Owners' Challage" in the roadmap, so I'd expect it to start tomorrow evening, after the weekly challange ends.
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Robin called it "Owners' Challage" in the roadmap, so I'd expect it to start tomorrow evening, after the weekly challange ends.
    Seems likely and logical.  I hope we still get Renown.
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    new event added - Mazda 787B Showcase, starting at the same time as the Mazda 787B Finals.
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 954 admin
    kaje73 said:
    new event added - Mazda 787B Showcase
    And that's how you'll get your Renown.
    kaje73 said:
    Everyone get's renown, or just 787B owners?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaje73 said:
    So this isn't an Owner's event?  Please share here what you share in Discord.
    kaje73 said:
    Everyone get's renown, or just 787B owners?
    So, if everyone can play this event and get renown, then 787B owners will still be 120 renown behind  :/
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 954 admin
    No Renown in Thursday's Final or Friday's Challenge which are both semi-exclusive.

This bonus event will ensure everyone gets an event tonight. Plus, it is the only one of the three to award Renown.
    No Renown in Thursday's Final or Friday's Challenge which are both semi-exclusive.

This bonus event will ensure everyone gets an event tonight. Plus, it is the only one of the three to award Renown.
    Ok, makes sense.  Thanks for clearing it up.
  • Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,604 admin

Here is a breakdown of the Weekend's Event in regards to the Mazda 787B

* Mazda 787B Owners' Challenge. Only Owners can see this. (Friday to Sunday)

* Mazda 787B Finals Event. Only non-Owners can see this. (Thursday to Sunday)

* Bonus event called the Showcase. Everyone can see and race in this (Thursday to Sunday).

O__VER said:
    So the showcase is a last chance for current 787B owners to destroy the people who missed out last time, effectively advertising the car and making them want to spend gold to win it this time?
    Exactly 
  • Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,604 admin
    O__VER said:
    So the showcase is a last chance for current 787B owners to destroy the people who missed out last time, effectively advertising the car and making them want to spend gold to win it this time?

We are always complaining that we never get to use the beasts we win.. Guess we do this time.
    Gsearch said:
    O__VER said:

We are always complaining that we never get to use the beasts we win.. Guess we do this time.
    Inb4 5 times rain🤔
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gsearch said:
    O__VER said:

Inb4 5 times rain🤔
    5x Wet Muddy Hill Climbs
  • juan_cruz_96juan_cruz_96 Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    The funniest in all this, is that I didn't see a single 787B throughout all the event, not a single one lol