Skip to content

Event End-Times for Asia Server

124»

Comments

• RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is such an easy fix. Make it fair for all by adjusting the ending time.

3x 8hr rotation, or 2x 12 hour rotation.

Gmt  10pm/6am/2pm or gmt 10pm/10am

Or, just give us regional start-end times. So everybody wins!

Come on Hutch! For once, please show us that you can see outside the box.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm all for region start times. The servers are divided anyway, what's the problem? And don't tell me it's that we'd know the reqs before, we do anyway
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm all for region start times. The servers are divided anyway, what's the problem? And don't tell me it's that we'd know the reqs before, we do anyway
    One thing that's gotta be sort out before they do this, are the newly mixed brackets. It happens quite often, that people from europe end up in a bracket with asian players and vice versa.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing that's gotta be sort out before they do this, are the newly mixed brackets. It happens quite often, that people from europe end up in a bracket with asian players and vice versa.
    Perhaps just a simple setting for which event times you want to access. If the times are 10pm/6am/2pm like @RobGripes suggested, we simply choose one of three like we chose our Club and that becomes our default server.
    Just anything which makes it fair. 

I have no idea how much gold cash I've lost due to stick to a regular sleep pattern but it is a lot
  • AvengedAvenged Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    I just want to open Aluminiums instead of Plastics.

Or meanwhile give me a Skip button when opening plastics-which-should-have-been-aluminiums so I can reduce 8 seconds of disappointment to 2.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch accidentally gives out old prize boards
    fixfixfixfixfix

Meanwhile on this thread...
    silence.

Not even a sign of acknowledgement.
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭
    It is baffling that hutch hasn't commented on this thread regarding the issue of end times. There doesn't seem to be any flame throwing, instead its rather constructive, yet all I hear are crickets... The silence only adds to player frustration.
    I have just been knocked out overnight again. T1 > T3 all because i choose to have a normal sleep pattern over this game.

This is the single most frustrating aspect of the game. All the other things are at least fair for all. This is unevenly gained advantage for just being in the right time zone.

Throw in the mixed brackets too now.
    @Hutch_Robin can you let us know if there is any intent to fix this? Not asking for anything concrete here, but a mention that it is on the todo and rough outline as to when would go a long way. Afterall, its been 2.5 years now
  • MSRZ23MSRZ23 Posts: 104 ✭✭✭
    Was going to bump this up today as well. Why dont they even reply or acknowledge this problem is beyond me.
  • StealthFTStealthFT Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    @Hutch_Robin can you let us know if there is any intent to fix this? Not asking for anything concrete here, but a mention that it is on the todo and rough outline as to when would go a long way. Afterall, its been 2.5 years now
    I can live with the 3/4 AM end time, but PLEASE do something about mixed US/EU/AS brackets. Being in AS, it's really tough to keep up in EU/US brackets with the 5-6 hours that are missed for sleep (even if one does wake up near the end).