Skip to content

MG Metro 6R4 Qualifiers - TVR (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
Rerun

Comments

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why yet another re-run? So many unreleased cars.
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    But it's a rerun where I don't have to play a sh.. owner event agian ;-) Yeah!!
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah!  I get to finally participate in an owner's event.

Booo!  I'll no longer have a advantage over these new winners.
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Yeah!  I get to finally participate in an owner's event.

Booo!  I'll no longer have a advantage over these new winners.
    I thought that too. The Metro has been a stand out in how useful it has been for me in so many events. I am happy for a break, happy others can win it, but a little sad to see the advantage lost.
    "Yet another"? It's the second since June. If that's too often for you, you won't like my next sentence.

Expect these events to be regularly scheduled, probably around one a month, alternating between new and old prize cars. It may change, but I'm currently looking to run more to award some of the really popular prize cars I've seen requested in threads.
    Two of the last thee tri-series are re-runs. Thats what my yet refers to.
    "Yet another"? It's the second since June. If that's too often for you, you won't like my next sentence.

Expect these events to be regularly scheduled, probably around one a month, alternating between new and old prize cars. It may change, but I'm currently looking to run more to award some of the really popular prize cars I've seen requested in threads.
    I think you may be mistaken?  The last 10 Tri-Series have been:
    - Peugeot 3008 DKR
    - Alfa Romeo 155 TS BTCC
    - McLaren P1 GTR
    - Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
    - BMW M8 GTE
    - Vauxhall VXR8 GTS
    - Lamborghini Huracan Performante
    - Bugatti Chiron Sport
    - Mazda 787B
    - Lancia LC2

Before the 787B, we haven't had a rerun since the 918 Spyder last June.  Remember that they stopped doing them for a while.

....or are you saying that when this one starts, it will be two out of the last 3?
  • S3XYS3XY Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    This re-run makes a lot of sense, but I would still prefer a more exciting unreleased prize car for the boring virus quarantine life...
    Let's take advantage of it this time, Hutch!  :D
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't get the metro because at that time you had to use cars from same manufacturer, and that meant at least 2-3 C-class metro (yes, C class!). Now more than 1 year passed, a long time player had all the time to collect the metro he needed at that time, just in case 6R4 reappears... And no, you will have to spend on great exibition CFs and hope for super luck, it doesn't matter how strong is your garage after 2 years of constant playing
  • bodyboarder03bodyboarder03 Posts: 50 ✭✭
    HeissRod said:

I think you may be mistaken?  The last 10 Tri-Series have been:
    - Peugeot 3008 DKR
    - Alfa Romeo 155 TS BTCC
    - McLaren P1 GTR
    - Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
    - BMW M8 GTE
    - Vauxhall VXR8 GTS
    - Lamborghini Huracan Performante
    - Bugatti Chiron Sport
    - Mazda 787B
    - Lancia LC2

Before the 787B, we haven't had a rerun since the 918 Spyder last June.  Remember that they stopped doing them for a while.

....or are you saying that when this one starts, it will be two out of the last 3?
    Yes Mr Heissrod, you feel the need to comment on everything ay?
    Mazda, Lancia, Metro.... Thats 66% re-runs and only 33% new cars released , if you only look at the last 4 weeks. And isnt this a way Hutch likes to tweak statistics?! Before the Mazda it wasnt possible to do re-runs, so taking that time into account is not right.

I don't understand your problem? We knew this was coming when they announced owners events and re-runs were coming back. Is your only issue around how many unreleased cars there still are? 
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why so frequently?  Making half of your major events re-runs feels pretty extreme. 

Are you doing anything around the difficulty of owners events? I think we can broadly agree that the format is decent, but we'd all appreciate some data as to what percentage of people holding the price car you anticipate "winning" the owners events, and what caliber of prize we should expect to see.  There is some serious expectations management required here, especially seeing as the players involved are some of your most comitted.

I'm going to start a new thread on this so as not to derail this one.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve no issue regarding the re-run of the metro, it’s been useful and been a good while since it was awarded. Alternating new/old prize cars isn’t acceptable though whilst there are so many still to give out and no doubt a plethora more still to be added with every update. 
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    oh forget it
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 855 ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully the gap between tier 2 prizes and owner's event prizes won't be as extreme this time. 
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys still taking **** like this I see😆
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the inflation is real

• mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No TVR models with medium or high height. No TVR models with standard tires. One TVR models with T/C and ABS 🤷🏼
  • KarhgathKarhgath Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Wow, 20 TVR packs! 🤮

This is for people needing that elusive Medium/High TVR for the set with 3x city street.
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 855 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    I wonder if the Bentayga diesel beats the blue train (not an euphemism) 
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Dodge's are required for finals, then you should seriously just save gold for those packs and not chase anything here. 
    Actually smurfing a tri-series for first time in forever now.
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Posts: 244 ✭✭✭

Anyone? 
    I see @TreyWelsh
    Happy to cooperate.
  • aelburtaelburt Posts: 113 ✭✭✭

Someone here?
  • StyxingerStyxinger Posts: 151 ✭✭✭

Better mid range acceleration LOL

PLEASE FIX IT, TVR Sagaris loses nearly every match where it's got better Stats, also loses Slalom against Tamora with 83 handling

ETB  
  • 0171801718 Posts: 541 ✭✭✭
    I would like to finish in T2, but the fight for T1 is still hot and I get hit a lot. Is there anyone with me?