Skip to content

Epics moving to Legendary Discussion

13»

Comments

• AvengedAvenged Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    HeissRod said:
    Ruvla said:
    IMHO, whenever car goes up or down, car should be reset to default, gold and fuse refunded back to player and after that player decide how to proceed. At least this is fair solution.
    There can be a downside to this solution.  Consider that a long-term player has something maxed, which then changes in rarity on a release of new cars in the game.  That player now has 15 free fuses to spend on cars just released into the game, giving them an edge over others, from a car that would not have helped them in the new update.  I'm not arguing against this idea, but rather giving some additional things to think about.
    Don't you think this would still be the lesser evil? Let's look at all the possibilities:
    Car moves from Epic -> Legendary:
    • you have the car, no fuses -> you'll end up with a useless Legedary instead of a really good Epic
    • you have the car, fused already -> you'll end up with a useful Legendary, esepecially if you have it maxed, and a huge advantage over anyone who pulls the car after the movement
    • you don't have the car -> nothing happens
    Car moves from Legendary -> Epic:
    • you have the car, no fuses -> you'll end up with a useful Epic, that you can now upgrade more easily
    • you have the car, fused already -> you'll end up with a useful Epic, but you'll be pissed because of all the wasted Epic food
    The interesting scenario is the middle one in both cases. That is when something unfair happens. So here's what I think. They should introduce fuse tokens, and compensate players when their already fused cars change rarity.
    So if you have already fused a car that goes up to Legendary, the car should lose it's fuses, and you should get as many Epic fuse tokens, as the number of fuses you had on that car. You could use these tokens on another epic of your choice.
    If you have already fused a car that goes down to Epic, the car should lose it's fuses, and you should get as many Legendary fuse tokens as the number of fuses you had on theat car. You could use these tokens on another Legendary of your choice.
    Yes getting free fuse tokens is also an advantage, but not as huge as having a maxed Legendary, that proably noone will ever max in the future.
    I'd also expand this to Ultra Rare-Epic movements.
    I'm afraid this would be a terrible idea for those of us who have been terribly unlucky with pulls. Let me give an example.

I pulled the RQ26 Porsche 911 Turbo early on and while it isn't a crazy all rounder like the RQ26 Evo 10 or the Superlight, it has helped in its niche and I've slowly upgraded the car. It became one of the best cars in my otherwise weak garage. If your idea happened, I would, overnight, lose one of my best cars that I've worked on for so long with no meaningful way to even get back that small, niche advantage that I've worked so hard for, and all through no fault of my own. What good are a bunch of tokens to upgrade another A when I have nothing comparable unlike the people who drop a S every other week?

So, sorry, but no. That would be outright thievery from the devs and should never be implemented. RQ changes should simply be communicated in advanced so that people like Oliver don't get stuck with such BS.
  • SSVSSV Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020

The whole thing could have been avoided pretty simply if one of two things were done. Either;

A) don’t issue a list a RQ corrections until after the update drops, Or 

b) issue the list of RQ corrections 3-4 days before the update goes live with a global In-Game message to players.

This way everyone gets the same amount of information and the same amount of time to deal with the information in any way they see fit. It provides a level playing field for all players. And this is all anyone really wants...

• KarhgathKarhgath Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
    There is no perfect solution here, as is it clear from everyone's comments.

Let's take 3 concrete examples:
    1) RR Sport SVR
    2) TVR Typhoon
    3) 911 Turbo

Out of those 3, those that maxed the SVR were the clear winners because it helped the end of prelims and finals for the Chiron. However, before hearing about the change, the SVR was useless (perf tyre), I am sure nobody upgraded it beforehand. This was a huge change that was even better because of all the ETB and offroading weird results - the SVR ended up being a beast.

Those that maxed the Typhon mostly lost the epic food used - the Typhon is not a great dragster outside of GE, and was mostly useless in the finals. That was a lost gamble, and a very situational case - objectively, the Typhon is the best GE dragster, but a poor overall dragster, and ended up useless in finals. It will be useful in niche events, and might be the only maxed Legendary for some (it is now for me - maxed but not that useful).

For the 911 Turbo, some were misled by the increased MRA annoucement, which ended up being a huge downgrade (60-100 increase sightly, buy after 100mph is now worse). You have people like @Avenged that used it before because it was one of his best cars, otherwise it wasn't a clear winner before, and actually is now a worse car comparatively. The info conveyed to us was misleading and could not be trusted to rush upgrade it. 

This is a gamble and hit/miss, we rarely have enough info or accurate info beforehand to rush upgrade cars, not everyone is informed at the same level, yada yada yada.

Where I want to go with this is that people gambling and last minute upgrading are part of the issue (Group A ), but at the same time some people maxed and used those car before the change were announced (Group B ). We must keep both in mind.

Defusing cars when going up rarity sucks for those that owned it before (Group B ), but does prevent people from doing last-minute upgrades as it would be useless (Group A ).

Going down has reversed roles. Getting fuses back at the previous rarity is a huge bonus for Group B - they used the car extensively before, and now have a bonus to max another car and reupgrade it cheaply if still useful. Group A are now those now waiting to upgrade it (as soon as it's announced) and get cheaper upgrades.

It is impossible to have a metric on how useful a maxed car (going up or down) has been to you except # of races/win% and use that, and opportunity cost is important here. 

My proposition:
    - Announce changes in rarity at least X in advance.
    - From the announcement date, disable fusing on cars changing in rarity.
    - Hutch needs to make sure those cars will not be useful for events during that period.
    - Selling a car gives less Money + "some" fuse tokens back. We need to define "some".
    - If the car goes up and you upgraded it, congrats, you win. At the same time, going up is often not "good" for the car comparatively to competition. If it's now useless, you can sell it after and get some better rarity fuse for a car that will not be used as much. if it is still your best car, that's good, keep it.
    - If the car goes down, unless you maxed it and never used it much, it sucks that you invested but we can assume you saw good use of it. Usually those care are still very useful/top of the class after a downgrade and if you really want a "return on investment", just sell the car before it goes down in rarity.
    - For those that did not have the card before and pull it after, sorry/congrats, them are the breaks.

So Hutch would need to better manage the changes AND 3 new features:
    - Fuse tokens
    - Selling gives some fuse tokens
    - Prevent fusing on some car for some time

Might not hold to analysis and a good night of sleep, but I'm wary or completely defusing cars in any kind of situation - if you maxed a car, you probably saw a good return on it for some time.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avenged said:
    Ozzman said:
    HeissRod said:
    Ruvla said:
    IMHO, whenever car goes up or down, car should be reset to default, gold and fuse refunded back to player and after that player decide how to proceed. At least this is fair solution.
    There can be a downside to this solution.  Consider that a long-term player has something maxed, which then changes in rarity on a release of new cars in the game.  That player now has 15 free fuses to spend on cars just released into the game, giving them an edge over others, from a car that would not have helped them in the new update.  I'm not arguing against this idea, but rather giving some additional things to think about.
    Don't you think this would still be the lesser evil? Let's look at all the possibilities:
    Car moves from Epic -> Legendary:
    • you have the car, no fuses -> you'll end up with a useless Legedary instead of a really good Epic
    • you have the car, fused already -> you'll end up with a useful Legendary, esepecially if you have it maxed, and a huge advantage over anyone who pulls the car after the movement
    Car moves from Legendary -> Epic:
    • you have the car, no fuses -> you'll end up with a useful Epic, that you can now upgrade more easily
    • you have the car, fused already -> you'll end up with a useful Epic, but you'll be pissed because of all the wasted Epic food
    The interesting scenario is the middle one in both cases. That is when something unfair happens. So here's what I think. They should introduce fuse tokens, and compensate players when their already fused cars change rarity.
    So if you have already fused a car that goes up to Legendary, the car should lose it's fuses, and you should get as many Epic fuse tokens, as the number of fuses you had on that car. You could use these tokens on another epic of your choice.
    If you have already fused a car that goes down to Epic, the car should lose it's fuses, and you should get as many Legendary fuse tokens as the number of fuses you had on theat car. You could use these tokens on another Legendary of your choice.
    Yes getting free fuse tokens is also an advantage, but not as huge as having a maxed Legendary, that proably noone will ever max in the future.
    I'd also expand this to Ultra Rare-Epic movements.
    I'm afraid this would be a terrible idea for those of us who have been terribly unlucky with pulls. Let me give an example.

I pulled the RQ26 Porsche 911 Turbo early on and while it isn't a crazy all rounder like the RQ26 Evo 10 or the Superlight, it has helped in its niche and I've slowly upgraded the car. It became one of the best cars in my otherwise weak garage. If your idea happened, I would, overnight, lose one of my best cars that I've worked on for so long with no meaningful way to even get back that small, niche advantage that I've worked so hard for, and all through no fault of my own. What good are a bunch of tokens to upgrade another A when I have nothing comparable unlike the people who drop a S every other week?

So, sorry, but no. That would be outright thievery from the devs and should never be implemented. RQ changes should simply be communicated in advanced so that people like Oliver don't get stuck with such BS.
    Good point, I haven't thought about that one. Players with not so many Epics could get into trouble. But even I would be furious if the Superlight went up to legendary and I would just lose it.
  • RuvlaRuvla Posts: 163 ✭✭✭
    Why not to think, that when RQ changes - one car is removed from the game, and another is added?

P.S. Everyone thinks just from their own benefit. Pity. I think that motivation for guys in car correction subforum is to find evidence of better performance of cars they own and worse performance for cars they do not  :D
  • Benji1996Benji1996 Posts: 35
    edited February 2020
    So following your way of thinking:

when I update a legendary that becomes a epic afterwards, I should get back the epics I fused? Because I lost them while other players can use ultra’s
  • Nobody4funNobody4fun Posts: 11
    Ruvla said:
    P.S. Everyone thinks just from their own benefit. Pity. I think that motivation for guys in car correction subforum is to find evidence of better performance of cars they own and worse performance for cars they do not 
    This is exactly the problem or fact that happens every day. 
    I have for example a Lotus and luckily it has a super MRA. Another person may not have it, but he is annoyed that the MRA is much too good compared to his cars, so he complains. When it comes bad for me, the Lotus is made worse and I am unhappy and he is happy.

In every decision from hutch there are people who benefit from it and who are disadvantaged. Difficult to find the right solution.
    edited February 2020
    Benji1996 said:
    So following your way of thinking:

when I update a legendary that becomes a epic afterwards, I should get back the epics I fused? Because I lost them while other players can use ultra’s
    Of course:
    Before change you had upgraded legend. After change you have no more legend, but you have enough resources to upgrade another legend (either you have it, or pull later). So it ends up eventually for you with having the same amount of upgraded cars for THE SAME as for other players price. 

One think, when talking about fuse materials refund, it can't be cars that were used. It should be some fuse tokens, that has only usage of upgrading cars (and maybe selling them).

Of course, it leaves with the thing that chances of pulling legend are lower than Epic and fairly, that should be compensated as well, but I guess it over complicates things (still item to think).

P.S. I like the idea of differential "price" of upgrading lower tier class than higher.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruvla said:
    P.S. Everyone thinks just from their own benefit. Pity. I think that motivation for guys in car correction subforum is to find evidence of better performance of cars they own and worse performance for cars they do not  :D
    This gets mention more and more lately and I can't really understand it. I don't feel adressed by it but give my opinion on it. Of course I'm investigating the cars that I have first before I recherche other cars that I don't own. I'm no cars "expert" and I wouldn't call "checking car stats" as my hobby, I only do it very rarely so it's only logical for me that I check the cars that I own first. And if I find proof with source that a car has in fact other specs in real life than in the game (better or worse) then I see no reason what's wrong with that.
    Annoying are the people who propose corrections without proper research and sources or want changes that have no value.
    I have for example a Lotus and luckily it has a super MRA. Another person may not have it, but he is annoyed that the MRA is much too good compared to his cars, so he complains. When it comes bad for me, the Lotus is made worse and I am unhappy and he is happy.
    This specific example happened a few days ago in the car correction thread and nobody there was annoyed that the MRA was better than his cars. It's just a fact that all new Lotus have "probably" to high MRA than they should have. Having said that, I actually don't mind that they have such high MRA.
    The problem lies within releasing cars with wrong stats and not how they get corrected/changed.
    edited February 2020
    The problem lies within releasing cars with wrong stats and not how they get corrected/changed.
    There is NO problem with wrong stats. The problem is with CHANGING rarity and resources needed to upgrade car.

Or give me please example, when wrong car stat is a problem, especially if we take into account that RQ reflects performance?
  • KarhgathKarhgath Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
    I typed a super long post yesterday, but was lost in moderation or some weird forum bug. Ended up with a long post again...

tldr: just allow people to sell cars and get back "some" fuses - they can sell a car changing rarity before or after and get some investment back, by sacrificing the car. Since you probably used the car a lot if you fused it, you should not get a bonus on top. No defusing of cars or such. Optionally, disable fusing on them when announcing a rarity change.

the long post:
    I said there are no perfect solution, I compared 3 cases, the SVR, Typhon and 911 Turbo, saying every situation is different - some becomes beast (SVR), some are gamble that do not pan out (Typhon was useless in finals, and is not a good dragster outside GE) and some are just plain worse as legendary (911 Turbo, even the mid-range comment by Hutch was misleading). However, as Avenged pointed out, some people are making use of subpar epics and legendary when you do not have a lot of options.

Also, a lot of people used those cars before a rarity change, especially if they fused them, one way or another. After the change, it might be still good or less useful, but even that 1-2 fuse legendary was costly, but I am very sure that it was not wasted fusing on a legendary - that car was used and brought wins. Obviously using # races/% win to gate anything is not a good idea, so we must keep that in mind.

So defusing cars moving up/down is not a great idea I think. Things that should be addressed:

1. Should player be allowed to rush and gamble by upgrading cars going up? Sometimes it is good, other times a waste. This brings frustration, and if some info were misleading, people will scream at Hutch. This also favors people with strong/large garage and cash, and favors those owning the car. Should fusing be disabled as soon as announced for cars changing rarity?

2. Since you probably saw good use of a fused car either way, or might not have a lot of car options, defusing cars automatically should not be a solution IMHO. It brings a ton of issues on both side of the fence, and would be complex to get right. However, sometimes a car has not been useful at all, you wasted fuses. or the change will probably make it useless/you have better options now. You need to have some kind of return on investment for those cases, but need to keep in mind people who used the car effectively before, they should not be compensated even more.

3. Of course, pulling the car after a change is either good or bad, but isn't that the core of the game? Yeah, some cars seems very common and I often do not have them and consider I have a good garage. I missed a lot of early tri-series/challenges (918, moby dick, etc) and prize cars and yeah, it is painful everytime I race against them. This is just another one of those situations - having a 333 legend vs 969 legends or having no specific car vs those that have it is the same thing.

So in the end, I propose a simple solution:
    A- (Optional) Announce the changes in advance, and disable fusing on those cars. Make sure they are not gonna be used in events during that time. This might be more complex than not, it's just to curb gambling, otherwise it advantages strong players (and not all players are well informed/stay informed - we are a select class here paying attention, we're then 1% :P )
    B- Change the car selling mechanic - lower cash amount, but give back "some" fuse tokens of the same level. "Some" is to be defined.

This means that if you see a car going to legendary but will now be useless, you can get back some epic fuses by selling it outright, might be more useful to you.

If a car goes down, and you have backup options or duplicate/unfused car, then selling it might get you a few legendary fuses - however, most times the car is top of Epics afterward. 

If the car was super useful as a legend and will be even stronger as epic, and you used it a lot, you should not be compensated for that by getting back all legendary fuses AND being able to reupgrade it cheaply. Just keep the car, finishing fusing it at cheaper prices, but you already have mileage with it.

If you pull the car after, well, that's good or bad and it's life in top drive.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Ruvla said:
    There is NO problem with wrong stats. The problem is with CHANGING rarity and resources needed to upgrade car.

Or give me please example, when wrong car stat is a problem, especially if we take into account that RQ reflects performance?
    There IS a problem with wrong stats. Don't release cars with wrong stats and you don't have the problem we are talking about.
    Example: 5 GE Epics that had wrong stats and got corrected and now are Legendaries. If they weren't released with wrong stats, they would have been Legendaries from the beginning and this whole fuacking thread wouldn't exist.

Of course there is a difference between changing the RQ of a car because of balance reasons (which happens in every game after a while and is pretty normal and common) and changing the RQ because you couldn't get the stats right.

BTW: I'm all in for something like a token system.
  • MoogMoog Posts: 555 ✭✭✭✭
    There is a lot of call for Hutch to get the stats correct in the first place. As it happens a fair amount, I can only assume that this isn't easy else they'd just do that.
    The community being much larger, and having more resources available than Hutch, flag up the errors and then the process for change occurs.

Would it be an option, to help 'Hutch get it right first time', for Hutch to list all new cars with stats prior to releasing the new version of the game. Hutch can still have the release events with YouTube, etc, announcing the new content, but there's a set time then for the community to review and Hutch to process changes prior to release.

• Nobody4funNobody4fun Posts: 11
    This specific example happened a few days ago in the car correction thread and nobody there was annoyed that the MRA was better than his cars. It's just a fact that all new Lotus have "probably" to high MRA than they should have. Having said that, I actually don't mind that they have such high MRA.
    Yes you are complety right, they should check the stats before releasing the cars.

That was only an example, that there are always two sides if hutch changing cars. The reason for the complaint doesn't matter anyway, MRA is simply a difficult issue.

It is also forgotten, that some people collect cars before the update, which rarely go up. Then they can level up cheaper and get more money later when selling. 

Finding the right solution, when selling cars is difficult. Because then a huge database is needed to store who did what with their cars in the past. To pay out fair and give the cars back to the owners requires a lot of statistics. Arbitrarily giving out cars of the fuse level would be pure gambling, then you could do it all the time.

• 0171801718 Posts: 571 ✭✭✭
    Are the participants of this discussion aware, that Hutch has announced a "one time free retune for all cars"? It is in the latest Q&A Video.
    edited February 2020
    greddy said:
    01718 said:
    Are the participants of this discussion aware, that Hutch has announced a "one time free retune for all cars"? It is in the latest Q&A Video.
    But every update race times changes.. For exame rq26 Caterham Superlight In pl10 699 won slalom, pl11 969 won slalom, pl11.1 699 win slalom...so when would you use your free retune token? And what if in pl12 racetimes change again? 
    I would suggest to watch that Video bit (it starts at 51s, the forum ignored that timestamp...):

I think what he says is, that the retune would only be possible in a limited time. I think he also says (maybe later in the video) that they want to improve the physics engine. Let's just hope, that they allow the retune in a moment where changes in the engine are not planned so the tunes prevail. And let's hope when they conduct other meaningful changes, that they will allow us again if this is necessary - and that is what he says, too.

Please let's not be all negative about this.

• greddygreddy Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    I watched video and i am not negative about that feature. I just wonder what will happen when you used that token and change tune and than after a month when new update drops this tune become useless and you are stuck with useless car and no token. 
    greddy said:
    I watched video and i am not negative about that feature. I just wonder what will happen when you used that token and change tune and than after a month when new update drops this tune become useless and you are stuck with useless car and no token. 

01718 said:

I think what he says is, that the retune would only be possible in a limited time. I think he also says (maybe later in the video) that they want to improve the physics engine. Let's just hope, that they allow the retune in a moment where changes in the engine are not planned so the tunes prevail. And let's hope when they conduct other meaningful changes, that they will allow us again if this is necessary - and that is what he says, too.

• Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was assuming the retune token would be available after any physics change. So you have a short window to change each car using the retune token. Then if a subsequent update changes everything again they would issue another limited period token per car. Maybe that's wishful thinking.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    I'm not sure that really solves the issue originally posted about though. Having a car move from epic to legendary status in a short space of time allows some to benefit and others to miss that opportunity. Oliver lives in a part of the world that lost a night's worth of fusing while asleep when the announcement was made, and many others don't check the forums. 

I'm inclined to believe that either the previously used week-long notice period, or zero notice (of rarity changes) whatsoever are the only true fair solutions, but neither solves every problem for every interested party.
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    It will only work if they change the physics once and not after every update. I don't think they should change the physics after every update as it could render the retune useless. 
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    I was assuming the retune token would be available after any physics change.
    The trouble with that is that every update seems to change things a little bit, even if Hutch doesn't announce it. Just ask anyone who keeps a spreadsheet recording track times.

It seems Hutch hasn't been made aware of the changes from their devs otherwise you'd hope they would probably tell us about it. That or the code is so fragile that one small change has a domino effect in everything else and they don't realise it or test it.

So is Hutch going to give us retune tokens every single update?
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right off the bat I feel that legendary should start at 28 , that would save a lot of hassel and free a lot of cars from a limbo where there simply useless. 

If you went into a shop and bought a product that was of a certain spec only to  arrive home and find the spec has changed then you would be within your rights to ask for a refund .

Imagine buying a iphone 11 and after a week receive a update and find all its software and performance has been downgraded to a iphone 5 ... 

One solution would be a jump in RQ at a certain tune 
    So a RQ26 epic at 222 turns into a RQ27 at 223 

A real concern I have is hutchs accountability, is there a governing body or some sort of gaming commission who the hutch team is accountable too .
    Gaming commissions can come down extremely hard on the gambling apps if they feel there taking advantage in anyway of people.
    If hutchs ethics of business of pitching player vs player in the most competitive ways could take advantage of  vulnerable persons who spends more than they can afford 
    There appears to be no set limits on what a person can spend and weather or not there in the right frame of mind to spend it .

• StrixStrix Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    Interesting thread. A few thoughts:

Rarity changes as a surprise:
    While I can understand why they did it in a panic now, it was a show of poor craftmanship. This situation was a result of lack of quality control. People understandably get upset when they are victims of it. Let's just avoid these situations in the future, ok? Rarity changes might still happen though (as it did with the 911 Turbo). These changes can be planned ahead, and throwing them at us as surprises are quite customer unfriendly. Some get stuck with half upgraded cars they will never use again, they have spent tons of resources they could have spent on a different car. This wouldn't be much of an issue if it wasn't for the fact that it's extremely resource costly to upgrade an A or S class. We're likely talking months of playing the game. Damaging that investment is really harsh, and shouldn't be done lightly (if at all). I certainly don't take the decision to upgrade them or not lightly. I want to feel certain that my very limited resources are actually giving me something of value over time.

Changing RQ of old cars based on new ones arriving:
    I can't think of any good reason to do this. Their performance doesn't have to be measured relatively to other cars. Set time/point tresholds in the resolver, and place cars based on those limits. Some cars have been jumping up and down between rarities, it's getting a bit silly. It also doesn't feel good how so many cars are now of higher rarity than before. It's watering out the really good ones, and makes it more difficult for new players to compete. Also, I belive that consitency is more important than corretc stats. It's a game. I can deal with a car having wrong stats. It's more difficult to deal with constantly reshuffeling of our cards.

Auto updating apps:
    Players really shouldn't have to base how they deal with app updates on Top Drives release schedule.

Ultra Rare food going up in rarity to Epic food:
    While a huge food upgrade, you can't really farm specific Ultra Rares. You can to some quite limited extent with certain Super Rares, but that's pretty much worst case.

About upgrade tokens:
    I think it's a great idea. I would go further. I think every car should be reset (and tokens granted) every time it's changed. Rarity, RQ or stat wise. There are some issues, sure, but none of them are nearly as bad as taking away the fruits of months of work from random players, in my opinion. There was a question about what they should do when a car is moved up in rarity. Hutch could obviously chose to only reset cars when it's beneficial to the players. Or give us a way to chose if a car should be reset or not for a set number of days after a change.

Number of legendaries:
    It was always difficult to get the best cars, but the current number of legendary cars available makes it extremely unlikely to pull one of good ones. Unless they want to increase the droprate of legendaries, but I somehow suspect that's not going to happen. So what happens when you finally get a great car and it's then nerfed? To say it's demotivating is an understatement. The current system is inherently poor. Just look at all those RQ27 (and some 28) legendaries that will never be usedful. It is in reality better to pull most RQ26 epics than most RQ27 legendaries. That's just poor game design in my book.

My five cents.
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    Twenty cents so
  • StyxingerStyxinger Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    Cry and complain... 
    I maxed my red Diablo, a mra killer machine, 2 weeks later it was buffed to rq24 and is useless in epic drags. Hutch won't care, they do stuff. Accept it or quit. There is no compensation.