Skip to content

Premiere After Party - Silver Screen (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭✭✭
It's going to be one heck of a Party

Comments

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dress stylish
  • BasilBasil Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    Try to find some really good party animals ! 🤘👍🤪
  • StyxingerStyxinger Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    And don't forget to come with your maxed One 77!
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    LOL they change requirments
    events for the whale... so an A, S, 2 Cf and then this event... and they complain about round 22 and Hutch change it for an inflaction of this Aston S.... WOW.. i'm done!
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and 2 wet tracks are drags :D
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow one of the most generous prize handouts ever, multiple CFs, an epic, a legendary and now yet more CF's. I don't remember Year of the rat being anything like this. Unfortunately I don't have any good silver screen cars, nor did any drop for me from any of the SS events  :/. Good luck all.
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Didnt get the gt40, so i wont get a cf here...

Ah i see, now its 5x silver screen instead of 5x style icon.
    Doesnt change anything for me...
  • juan_cruz_96juan_cruz_96 Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    I really try to see the bright side of the game and not complain. But you Hutch, seems you like to be sweared a lot, don't you?
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    @Ernst_Womo together mate ;)

All the Cars in your screenshot are style icons not silver screen, whats going on there?
  • StreetracerStreetracer Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    They started the event with 5x style icon restriction. They changed it to 5x silver screen.
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    5x style icon restriction -> I would finish T1
    5x silver screen -> Probably T3 or T4
    :-(((
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 426 ✭✭✭
    Completely agree with @hifichris. Got no further than winning the bulldog. Played 5 tickets. Absolutely smashed. I'll leave it there I think and claim my ceramics when the event ends.  Might see if there are some smurfing opportunites too.
  • r79r79 Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Styxinger said:
    And don't forget to come with your maxed One 77!
    It is not Silver Screen car....
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 411 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Completely agree with @hifichris. Got no further than winning the bulldog. Played 5 tickets. Absolutely smashed. I'll leave it there I think and claim my ceramics when the event ends.  Might see if there are some smurfing opportunites too.

Same here. Terrible. I think I'll be happy to already have 3 Ceramics with a such dominated hand.
    Even with decent cars I can only win against people with 3 Isetta and 1 Beetle. :D
    I should have tried late join maybe this time. :D
    Yama_san said:

Same here. Terrible. I think I'll be happy to already have 3 Ceramics with a such dominated hand.
    Even with decent cars I can only win against people with 3 Isetta and 1 Beetle. :D
    I should have tried late join maybe this time. :D
    My first set of tickets was dire. Having a poor run on the challenge meant this was going to be a none starter. Really bad. Surfing at 299 now. That's where you'll find me for the next 48 hours.😀
    hifichris said:
    if you were fucked for the Aston 1-77, you will be fucked for the CFs too, what a great choice !
    Even though I didn't have good silver screen cars, I considered the challenge to be a generally well conceived idea, with generous prizes for those that had the right garage. But to now have an event that rewards the very same people that just picked up a legendary, epic and multiple CF's is kind of dumb.

I mean lets really punish those idiots that don't have the right silver screen S and A.
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    The silver packs are still there for anyone that want to compete and after the fiasco of lifting the restrictions for the final round feels pretty fair for everyone that maxed this useless cars in order to get the prize with the old restrictions, some sort of compensation.
    Stop whining about it, feal free to disagree but for me this is the "After party" for silver screen tag and everyone should bring their best silver screen cars forward not style icons.
    You ll get your chances in the future, I m sure style icon challenge/event isn't far away.
    Best event in a while for me in retrospect: zero stress and maximum smurfing. It's a release to not be having to constantly fight to maintain a ranking. Every cloud and all that.
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 411 ✭✭✭
    Such event would have been more interesting for everyone just with a lower RQ limitation.
    Players who were lucky to get big Silver Screen cars would still have an advantage, but it would still leave a chance to rest of the pool to compete for CFs.
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    The silver packs are still there for anyone that want to compete and after the fiasco of lifting the restrictions for the final round feels pretty fair for everyone that maxed this useless cars in order to get the prize with the old restrictions, some sort of compensation.
    Stop whining about it, feal free to disagree but for me this is the "After party" for silver screen tag and everyone should bring their best silver screen cars forward not style icons.
    You ll get your chances in the future, I m sure style icon challenge/event isn't far away.
    I'm ok, it s the final everyone was waiting for for this silver screen tag.
    BUT !
    Hellcat was the key in challenge, Hellcat is again a key in this one
    No bumps : there are few cars in this tag and good ones remains useless ! (Chrysler  300 SRT, Subaru WRX) . Ok there are only 2 in epics but with a joker car it would have been far more interesting.
    Imho, not enough rainy tracks too

• lg29lg29 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone in this bracket?
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    lg29 said:
    Anyone in this bracket?
    Hey @lg29, I'm in this one. P6 on your screenshot.
  • lg29lg29 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    lg29 said:
    Anyone in this bracket?
    Hey @lg29, I'm in this one. P6 on your screenshot.
    Hello, good to know. In this screenshot I was P7, I'll be sure to avoid you
  • MalaniMalani Posts: 114 ✭✭✭
    @Antoun I'm with you in here. Anyone else....?