Skip to content

Light Rain - Vauxhall Opel (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
Drizzle

Comments

• Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 437 ✭✭✭
    Interesting tracksets. I like when there's some need of thinking with those low RQ events. Having cars fitting the total RQ not the problem, it's all about finding the best hand.

Now the question is, do we take one UR car (or above for the ones who have), or go for a more balanced hand. In my case I have the GTC Concept (RQ62) but at 3.3.3.
    Problem if not at least one "higher" car may come with the drags. Even if it's only one trackset.

Feel free to share if you find an optimal hand. :)
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @xaratsarhs @mario_m, I have been avoiding you from the start... I have a feeling this is not mutual though :)
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    @xaratsarhs @mario_m, I have been avoiding you from the start... I have a feeling this is not mutual though :)
    Oh f#@#@** apologies I cannot remember TD numbers, I will return you your position in T1 , really sorry, Marko is friendly too.
  • mario_mmario_m Posts: 175 ✭✭✭
    no @TD42792 didn't remind your number.. i've try but lose  :D i'm fine with t2
    Lol no worries guys, just thought it was funny. Pls @xaratsarhs dont bother, I am fine with T2 as well.
    I figured you knew marko. I am hitting him just because I dont know him but I would rather avoid him too... oh well
    TD42792 said:
    Oh f#@#@** apologies I cannot remember TD numbers, I will return you your position in T1 , really sorry, Marko is friendly too.
    Here I gave you a win too :)
    This is more fun than playing the normal game