Skip to content

Day 1000 Reward

GymopenGymopen Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
Been playing this game since release, and the only Bugatti I have is the blue EB110. A Bugatti ceramic would be a pretty decent trophy for 1000 days of play no?😆

Comments

• TopDivesTopDives Posts: 756 ✭✭✭✭
    Cool.
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 756 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    You disagreed cool? You must like it hot.
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭
    Problem is that there is 0 chance to have a Bugatti C :)
  • StyxingerStyxinger Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

Give that man a Bugatti! 
  • vossixvossix Posts: 557 ✭✭✭✭
    AslanV said:

I can live without a c Bugatti 🤣
    vossix said:
    AslanV said:

I can live without a c Bugatti 🤣
    The Bugatti Ceramic can't :P
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First 10 to reach day 1000 get a phonecall from Hutch congratulating and also sent a nice cake.
    Daily reward is a Titanium pack, because if you sticked around for 1000 days... you deserve it. :)
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 426 ✭✭✭
    They explain what the secret stat is on the cars that they are not allowed tell us. Then delete your garage. Seriously. How about being allowed a non prize car of your choice? If pushing the boat out...fully maxed.
  • RawelRawel Posts: 949 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thougt that veyron for the day 1001 would be nice, since it has 1001 hp, but then I checked and in game it says 987. Is that bc of some different units or what?
    Rawel said:
    I thougt that veyron for the day 1001 would be nice, since it has 1001 hp, but then I checked and in game it says 987. Is that bc of some different units or what?
    They use weird units for some stuff, including hp (or bhp)
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1001 metric hp (din / ps / cv) = 987 break hp
  • BasilBasil Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    what about the amount of hours you played in gold? They must have stats about that. Might even encourage players to hold on 😂
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    AslanV said:
    Rawel said:
    They use weird units for some stuff, including hp (or bhp)
    Metric horsepower is the weird unit. 

Imperial horsepower is a unit that pre-dates the metric system. It's still in use for cars because nobody needs to divide or multiply the power of their engine by other units, so any unit functions just as well as any other and it's not worth the transition costs. Perfectly sensible. 

Metric horsepower seems to have been invented well after the metric system in order to have something that approximated the old unit but whose definition used nice round numbers in the metric system.  Was the definition in any way relevant to anything, or is it just a dodge to get around laws requiring metric or metric-derived units? 

If you're going metric then just go for kilowatts, they work perfectly well for car engine ratings and are common to most other things, which is half the point of the adopting a system of units to begin with.
    Post edited by EndlessWaves on
    Agree with kilowatts!

Some Australian dude are using on YouTube,I fully support them !