Skip to content

McLaren Senna Quals - 2010s (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ready or Not

Comments

• binnerbinner Posts: 793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    100% pack luck based finals for one of the most desirable cars in the game. Maybe they can compensate on the little amount of chances we've had to get ER cars by offering 30x ER cf's or something like that for the finals.... Can't say I'd be surprised

Edit: I should hold back my frustration until we do see the event... Cause they may be trolling us and it could change 
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did you go away from the ”normal” way you’ve ran the first two finals after an update, has it been working too well and been too balanced? i’m talking about running the first final after an update with a requirement that mixes old and new cars, would have been perfect to test out the new rest of the world tag here...

going full ER on One of the most desirable prize cars as the first final after the update is the ultimate cash grab thing to do.

if the ”leaks” i’ve seen are wrong and the prizes in the qualifiers aren’t actually ER then I take this back But yeah, not a great look @Hutch_Robin
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They've changed the rewards before the event starts before so it wouldn't surprise me.

But it also wouldn't surprise me to have ER finals to sell packs.
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭
    Also, it can still be the case, only ER reward, but only 3 ER needed
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Questionable Hutch decisions aside, what the hell is that event picture? Is that a Tesla related image in a game with no Tesla?
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only 3?
  • TopDrives34865TopDrives34865 Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    here's the fourth 
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    Best photo to describe packs content xD
    Didn't you know that the Acura NSX was produced in 2013 and is a 5+ seater? 
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭
    here's the fourth 
    That's the first one,
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring out your freshly buffed ML63s, which you most likely fused away before!
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Questionable Hutch decisions aside, what the hell is that event picture? Is that a Tesla related image in a game with no Tesla?
    I was just going to ask about that.  Teasing for pl13 already @Hutch_Dmitri
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    *deleted.
    Too polemic, thanks to frustration is game is giving to every old player still around...
    Hi @Ernst_Womo, please avoid me :)
  • PulsatingstarPulsatingstar Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    I'm unbeaten in my bracket. Event seems fine 😀
  • RuvlaRuvla Posts: 163 ✭✭✭
    I'm unbeaten in my bracket. Event seems fine 😀
    Mind sharing your hand?

I guess 2 audis, ford(?), ML, raptor (?)
  • PulsatingstarPulsatingstar Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    Almost but I have the legendary caddy which can be versatile as it's medium.

Fusing up the Merc S63 incase I need to swap the Ford out haven't worked out which is stronger yet.

• Master3194Master3194 Posts: 447
    The cars for this event is 2010-2014 5-seater in 98 cars.
    Did Hutch take Friday off work? The qualifier track sets are a farce, why don’t you fix it? Gravel is completely broken.... @Hutch_Dmitri
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the gravel tracks are beyond broken
    I haven't noticed an issue with any of them besides the 0-60-0.  Can you share what else you have seen?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0-100 often promotes the less upgraded car too
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basically any upgrades are a risk. 0-60-0 is the absolute worst. Maxed cars pretty much lose to less upgraded ones, but who knows what the optimum tune is. The other gravel tracks are also off though. I upgraded my RS6 from 333 to 363 for this event to give me an edge, right? Wrong, it draws on 1/4 gravel & loses 0-100 after the upgrade...

0-60-0
    ML63 396 11.20
    ML63 333 11.33
    ML63 969 11.48...

0-100
    RS6 333 10.73
    RS6 363 10.75...

1/4 mile
    RS6 333 13.90
    RS6 363 13.90...

HeissRod said:
    All the gravel tracks are beyond broken
    I haven't noticed an issue with any of them besides the 0-60-0.  Can you share what else you have seen?
    Seen issues with all the drag ones... havent noticed Any on the twisty ones but i’m kinda assuming They’re broken too...

not restarting this event is awful honestly, disrespectful towards the players.
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    This issue is very old...