Skip to content

PL12 Bug Reporting Thread

Comments

• TriceropsTricerops Posts: 2
    Two errors in three races...This is a really bad performance.

1. Freezing screen
    2. Overlay error

• LorskyLorsky Posts: 74 ✭✭✭
    this game is kidding me, it ganked me much time, it's unplayable surely..
  • absinthFTWabsinthFTW Posts: 8
    Another Bug, when you upgrade your cars, you cannot click and open the cards you want to fuse. Thats really stupid. Also my Iphone 11 is getting mega hot. @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Demorphic , please fix this.
  • Hutch_DmitriHutch_Dmitri Posts: 247 admin
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for your reports in this and other threads. We will be having a closer look at all reported issues today and in the following days, with an aim to release a hotfix addressing those as soon as possible.

We will keep you updated with relevant information, but for now please accept our apologies for the inconveniences caused. 
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Dmitri i don't know if you really understand the emergency. 

We need faster than "as soon as possible" a fix for our phones. I had to use bluestacks to play, it's no more possible on my phone and many others. 

Waiting for others bug fix at the same time is not what i expect right now. 

• OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't a rollback to the previous version possible at least?
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Pl11 ? Sorry sorry it's not funny 🙄
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    Ozzman said:
    Pl11 ? Sorry sorry it's not funny 🙄
    That would be even better, but no, I'm only talking about the hotfix that caused the overheating.
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Dmitri I’m sorry, but this isn’t good enough. We need an immediate announcement to tell us whether the overheating could cause damage to our devices, or even fires. Should we delete the app for safety reasons and await an update?
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm no expert, and I'm not going to speak for Hutch but I wouldn't take any chances. If you'd applied the hotfix, don't play the game for long, and when you close make sure it isn't running in the background.

Maybe a few token races each evening to join the events and collect your gold etc. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    @Hutch_Dmitri I’m sorry, but this isn’t good enough. We need an immediate announcement to tell us whether the overheating could cause damage to our devices, or even fires. Should we delete the app for safety reasons and await an update?
    Maybe @Hutch_Gsearch @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Tim bother to answer on this one.
    Hiding in silence doesnt bring down the temperatures of our devices.

• Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,598 admin
    edited August 2020
    BoxtaS said:

Hiding implies a deliberate action. I assure you this was not the case.  However after more discussion it is clear that this is not what you meant.

Post edited by Hutch_Gsearch on
  • Hutch_DmitriHutch_Dmitri Posts: 247 admin
    Hi everyone, we are aware of the issues that occurred in Top Drives after the latest 12.00.01 hotfix. We apologies for any inconveniences caused, and we are determined to resolve those as soon as possible.

We are grateful for any reports you have been sending to us in the past days. We are hoping to submit a build tonight with a number of fixes, including fixing increased CPU usage which causes some devices to heat up; localisation as well as several UI issues. The team will keep identifying and working on any other problems in the meantime. We will let you know as soon as we have any updates. Thank you for you patience.
  • KcrayKcray Posts: 162 ✭✭✭
    Clubs seem to be breaking again off and on with 10k to 10k scores. 
  • BasilBasil Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    I’m in favor to freeze all events until the main problems are fixed. Overheating cellphones, freezing screens,.. all part of players do not have the ability to play the same game as others. Just a suggestion. Freeze will also mean no income for Hutch,.. that would mean for me they take things seriously. 
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 618 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    BoxtaS said:
    Hiding implies a deliberate action. I assure you this was not the case.  However after more discussion it is clear that this is not what you meant.
    Wow, that’s an unprofessional response. You should think twice about posting something like this when it’s your job and you shouldn’t feel offended by such a comment on a forum. Also, he isn’t rude in any way at all. If that’s rude, then I guess I am being rude now too...?

So instead of making your apologies for all the issues people that spend money on your games are facing, you post this... I guess you really don’t see the actual issue if you are more concerned about one comment on a forum. Come on...
    Post edited by Hutch_Gsearch on
    TNThomas said:
    BoxtaS said:
    And being sarcastic and rude does not benefit anyone.
    Wow, that’s an unprofessional response. You should think twice about posting something like this when it’s your job and you shouldn’t feel offended by such a comment on a forum. Also, he isn’t rude in any way at all. If that’s rude, then I guess I am being rude now too...?

So instead of making your apologies for all the issues people that spend money on your games are facing, you post this... I guess you really don’t see the actual issue if you are more concerned about one comment on a forum. Come on...

I see the issues and I was here dealing with them all weekend long.  I am also the forum mod.  My comment was not just directed at that particular comment but it is fact rude and sarcastic.  To suggest that we were doing nothing and "hiding" is not only that but completely untrue.

There is an adult and dignified way to express ones concerns about the game but personal attacks and innuendos are not it and they will not be tolerated, period.

And being sarcastic and rude does not benefit anyone.
    You are aware that you are talking to a customer who is paying money for a service? Well he will possibly have stopped paying now.

If one of my supporters would comment in such a way he would face serious consequences .

You are showing exactly what is wrong with Hutch support and customer relations. 
    I totally understand. However, paying or not, the behavior is outside of the TOS of this forum and is not acceptable.  No one is paying money to abuse other people.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I apologize for using the word hiding. Im no native speaker and couldnt find another word for staying away from the community, not answering any question about the HOTfix while finding the time to delete other comments here and on the igf.
    I didnt plan to mislead from the actual discussion, please go on with chat about the bugs, its so much more fun than me.
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 618 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Damn, this is going downwards quickly... The paying customer, which isn’t even a native speaker (like me and many others), apologises for something that was acceptable in my opinion. However, the professional doesn’t apologise and just keeps defending his reaction. Moreover, accusing the customer of ‘abuse’, which isn’t a word that should be thrown around like this. (Now I am also looking at every word in detail.)

All in all, let’s focus on the issue itself again please!
This discussion has been closed.